[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at school >meet a girl in class last semester >talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481083335062.png (101KB, 546x969px) Image search: [Google]
1481083335062.png
101KB, 546x969px
>at school
>meet a girl in class last semester
>talk to her occasionally in my normal autistic fashion
>she's really nice
>but she's nice to everyone
>nothing happens
>think about her for a while but eventually forget
>currently 2 months later after the semester ended
>walking past her on campus today
>a wave of non-autism flows through me
>stop her and talk to her like a normal human being
>catch up in a friendly manner
>says she's glad to see me again and thought I was annoyed with her
>about to leave and somehow get her number at the end

I-I don't know what to do. If I don't call or text her I'll probably never see her again. But what if she was just being nice? What if she has a boyfriend? What if she says no and I see her again or have another class with her? I don't want to come off as "that creepy guy". I can't get over the fact anyone would ever be interested in me. There's plenty of better guys out there than me. I'm just a bumbling autist with nothing to offer her. I should just kill myself and end this suffering.
>>
>>34599096
Ask if she wants to grab coffee sometime
>>
>>34599096
No harm in trying. Nothing would happen at all if you keep on being a robot, take your shot.
>>
>>34599096
It's really easy dude, just send her a text asking her what classes she's taking next semester, see if you share any. Should be very easy to build a natural conversation from there. You don't need to ask her out on a date with the first text after getting her number.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOe_Y_JjjB0

yep
>>
>>34599096
Just text her dude.
Seconding what >>34599255 said, it's as easy of a conversation starter as you're going to get. Don't worry about whether you succeed or fail, just establish a dialogue and b urself.
>>
>>34599966
>>34599255
>b urself

Fuck off and die normies
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.