[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't anyone respect me. I'm either someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: bustup_13_02.png (150KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_13_02.png
150KB, 960x560px
Why doesn't anyone respect me.
I'm either someone to fuck with when you're bored or someone to look at and feel better about themselves. And under all of that disrespect lies nothing but hatred -- people are always talking badly about me even when I'm close by. I've grown tired of telling them to fuck off and mind their business, nobody listens. They all just laugh at me.

Why do people hate me so much? I'm just trying to live my life here.
>>
g y m
y
m
>>
>>34598438
just stop interacting with people altogether
>>
>>34598438
Everyone hates everyone. Isolate yourself and live in peace.
>>
You probably don't respect yourself to begin with OP.
>>
I feel bad for you OP. Hopefully this has thaught you that trying to be a good person wont get you anywhere. If you want anything, including respect you need to go and get it, by all means necessary. If you arent comfortable with conflict or confrontation then you wont get anywhere in life.
>>
>>34598641

So what? That doesnt justify treating him like that.
>>
>>34598670
Why should he want to get anywhere in life, if life is full of conflict and confrontation? Why not just avoid it altogether?
>>
>>34598687
Yes indeed, it does not.
However, this is not an ideal world. If someone fucks with you, fuck back with him.
I feel for you OP, maybe some robots here are right, isolate yourself, or avoid these specific people altogether.
>>
File: bustup_13_16.png (131KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_13_16.png
131KB, 960x560px
>>34598518
>>34598536
>>34598715
But what am I do when people seek me out? Unless they've explicitly done something really terrible to me, I have a hard time just blocking them off because I don't want the group resentment against me to grow.
The 'nice' ones that used to be pushovers in particular love coming to me -- they know I can't do anything against them or else I'll be labeled as a jerk.

Even if I stay silent I can't win. If I do think that I can change things and speak back, the disgust is prevalent on their faces. It hurts so much I feel like twisting off my head.

>>34598641
This isn't true. I don't necessarily like myself, but I'm all I've got.
And if I didn't respect myself, would I be complaining about other people not respecting me?

>>34598670
>Trying to be a good person.
I wasn't? Telling them to fuck off just stopped working. I guess they just started to think of my rejection as one of my 'quirks'.

I feel like I'm losing my mind. They won't be happy till I'm dead.
>>
>>34598702

Thats another way to look at it. I never said that you should try to get somewhere in life. If you are content with having little to nothing then there is nothing wrong with not playing the competition game. All im saying is that if you want anything in life, even something as common as basic human respect, you'll have to stand up for yourself and face conflict and confrontation. I dont like it anymore than you do, its unfortunately just the way the world works.
>>
>>34598778
>But what am I do when people seek me out?
Avoid situations where you interact with other people, and over time less and less people will seek you out.
>>
>>34598778
Then I beg your pardon.
Wish I was your friend, so people would not fuck with you anymore.
>>
>>34598778

>I wasn't? Telling them to fuck off just stopped working. I guess they just started to think of my rejection as one of my 'quirks'.

It sounded like you were trying to not be an asshole. Of course it could also be that you do not give a fuck about that and just dont have the social capital to be an asshole. I just find that people in your situation more often than not tend to be people who avoid conflict out of not wanting to hurt others and being uncomfortable with conflict in general.

Anyways im having a hard time understanding your situation as you are intentionally being vague. It would help if you went a bit in detail. Either way if being verbally aggressive doesnt work, then the only option you're left with is materially trying to hurt them, which can mean anything from fighting to destroying property. The trick however in that is pulling it off without going to jail, which i cant say anything about without knowing your specific situation.

>If I do think that I can change things and speak back, the disgust is prevalent on their faces.

Iktf

This is probably a common robot feel. If an outcast decides to challenge the group then you usually will get reactions like this. Luckily for me i was at least physically and verbally capable of holding my own so people generally didnt try to start shit.
>>
File: bustup_13_00.png (147KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_13_00.png
147KB, 960x560px
>>34598933
I used be to chill with these people that are hurting me.

After a run-in with a friend that was one of those...leader types for our group I guess, she told everyone in our little clique to stop all contact with me, and sadly enough they did.

Naturally this hurt me. Firstly, me and this girl had been friends since forever. It hurt that she just so casually tossed me aside, and managed to get everyone else to do the same. It especially stiml because she and they were essentially better than me in every way, better grades, better looking, charming, actually able to be people, have personalities, all that good stuff it doesn't seem like I'll be capable of doin' anytime soon.

Anyway, after a year or two, she cooled off. And they all started approaching me again. Though I didn't want to talk to them anymore. I couldn't trust myself with them. What lurked behind their smiles? They had abandoned me. I don't want to be hurt anymore.

Now it's the present, and they all resent me for my silence. There's no point to bringing up how horrible I felt to them, because they already know, the fucks. I feel so pathetic even talking about this because we're all adults, and it just feels like I've been caught up in the most pathetic high school drama to grace TV.

Shouldn't I be able to handle this shit better? Why can't I.

Anyway. Even if nobody even reads this, it feels good to have gotten all this scattered complaining off my chest.

I'll sage this post.
>>
>>34598487
I came to see what advice was around for op
but this is what I know I need
>>
File: 1409902357770.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1409902357770.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>34599252

>tfw my highschool life was comparable to this

It physically hurts me looking back at how much of a massive sperg i used to be. At least people in general didnt try to fuck with me but i was still a friendless loser who managed to push everyone away from him because of my lack of social skills.

I dont know what to tell you other than just get out and find new friends. No one who doesnt respect you is worth a second of your time. The quicker you learn this the easier life will be for you, and the less you'll get hurt in the future.
>>
>>34599252
I've read your post anon. I hope you really do recover from that, it probably was a good idea to ignore them if they are willing to be sheep and follow her demands like that.
>>
>>34598518
>>34598536
The only right answers in this thread
>>
Because your ugly or trash, probably both. You can't get others to respect you after they've lost it. Just ignore them and find new friends. Also, fuck off with your normie high school drama bullshit.
>>
Eh, even if you climb up the social ladder with verbal and physical prowess that won't get you any friends or any girls.

I did that in my middle / high-school age (not American system) by becoming the apex bully of the class, since I had moved into a new town and had no former genuine childhood friendships to support me.

People just fell in line because hanging out with me got them a higher social status and the other bullies never bothered them.

They never confronted me about it but I found out they also thought I would start tormenting them if they didn't follow my lead, whereas I just wanted to be their friend but I just couldn't give up the tough guy act because I was insecure about what would happen if I did.

So what do you know, high school ends and they don't need social protection and status anymore, so they just fuck off far away from me.

Haven't "hanged out with a friend" in years nowadays, and I have none.

And I never got girls either, I guess I could have, but I was only good at dealing with other males because girls require a different kind of risk taking.

Luckily I'm getting conscripted to the army. There's probably a place for people like me there. The routine will keep me from thinking too much about my situation.
>>
File: bustup_13_04.png (149KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_13_04.png
149KB, 960x560px
>>34600638
Why are you so cruel?

>>34600180
>>34599390
>>34600791
Thanks for the advice.
>>
File: orc.jpg (946KB, 965x1230px)
orc.jpg
946KB, 965x1230px
>>34601155
>Why are you so cruel?
Everytime someone comes with this mask, they hide a dramawhore behind it with huge tendencies to bite us.

Not that you can do harm against anon, that is impossible. But I am wary of your kind.
>>
>>34598438
Probably because you're an avatarfag. Also describe yourself and what you do everyday, there might be something else there.
>>
File: 1478817250563.jpg (80KB, 460x581px) Image search: [Google]
1478817250563.jpg
80KB, 460x581px
>>34598438
I have experienced similar things. What I have learned boils down to this: Normalfags will treat people different from them in a less favorable manner. You can try to assimilate, but if you lack any of the fundamental traits of a normal person, like social competency, you will never wholly blend in, and people will continue to treat you like some kind of novelty item or toy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.