[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you rather have a relationship with a 'normie'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_577.jpg (2KB, 128x109px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_577.jpg
2KB, 128x109px
would you rather have a relationship with a 'normie' or someone from 4chan?
>>
>>34597906

I feel like I would connect more with someone from 4chan than a normie.
>>
File: mms.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mms.webm
1MB, 640x640px
Someone who belongs on 4chan but has never discovered it and is living a normie life.
> webm related
>>
Women who go on 4chan are relentless whores or disgusting with absolutely no willingness to change.
>>
>>34597963
That's not true. I seen a few that showed their power level they seem rather neurotypical
>>
>>34597941
Yes. Not sure how they would become after discovering it.

Do you think they belong on 4chan? https://youtu.be/9ysyZF-DZFY
>>
>>34597906
Someone from 4chan. They understand unlike normie whores
>>
Someone from 4chan I guess because it would be the only way they'd get my warped sense of humor.

>>34597941

This too, the last QT I had a crush on could serious use 4chan in her life. She's got the sense of humor for it. Which is bizarre for misogynist ass to suggest bringing a girl here, but I think it would of benefited her and got her away from the normie-group-think she seemed to want to reject but couldn't.
>>
>>34597906
None of them.
With no one.
I'm too redpill to have a relationship and being emotionally attached to someone.
WOMEN are whores.
Black people fucking white people.
The world is going black and progressive.
We are all going to die alone.
Everything is pointless.
And doesn't matter how good person you are or how hard you try. You are not going to get that pure innocent right winged qt gf that you want so bad.
>>
>>34597906
Normie, because I'd prefer my kids not to have too many autism genes.
>>
>>34597906
Has to be 4chan.
>>
>>34598035
The reason I am asking this is I know these two and want to introduce them, because I feel like they would understand, however the quality of the board isn't worth anything anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.