[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why robots have separated the different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 0x0 (1).png (384KB, 2517x1388px) Image search: [Google]
0x0 (1).png
384KB, 2517x1388px
I don't understand why robots have separated the different types of robots (cyborgs, wizards, wojak-esque, pepe-esque), but not normies (just Chad and Stacy).

Not all normies are assholes, right? Shouldn't there be some middle ground for normies, too?

>Society for Normie Rights has approved this message
>>
Because while varying degrees of robots have different ills, we can all share common ground.
Normies cannot.
Normies have no common ground here.
You do not belong.
>>
>>34597888
Normies have no common ground? They still feel anguish, loneliness, shame... all these emotions you often associate with robots.
>>
>Normies feel left out
>Make us out to be the bullies
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34597852

I have friends who most people here wourld consider 'normies' but are not ultimately how they identify them (eg. chad and stacy)

I second the notion.
>>
>>34597852
>cyborg thinks he's a normie
maybe you belong here after all you poor bastard
>>
File: 1485792972258.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
1485792972258.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>>34597852
>tfw deep down robots want to fuck normies
>>
>>34598166
It seems fucked up to just lump em all together.
>>
>>34597852
Old /r9k/ before it got removed was different. Wasn't so REEEEE NORMIES. Was just a place where the lonely and sad had a board to chat. And definitely not as much meme shitposting.
>>
Chad and Stacy are alpha normies
Everyone that has a chance in life are normies
>>
>>34598682
Still only two categories
>>
>>34598720
>dereks
smart black robots

>brad
almost a chad but not quite, the limbo between normie and chad

>Stella
Drama student stacey
>>
>>34598720
Why do you want to be validated by robots?
Why do you fucking care if we think of normies in a good or proper way?
Have you not a life so you need to pander to losers on the internet?
Get back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 910x480px
I look like an aggressive chad, tall, buff, don't smile often. You would think I'm a proper asshole if you saw me IRL but I'm in fact really polite and considerate. I don't bully people weaker than me and I don't try to impose my dominance on anyone.

I really enjoy playing piano and going to my local art gallery. It's not fair that I get labeled as a douche bag just because I lift weights or look attractive.
>>
All I fucking do on this board is try and uplift robots that are feeling sad, try an give them advice on how I overcame some of my own past problems, whenever the situation arises that they have the same.
But all they do is say normie out reeee.
>>
>>34598937
It's fucking awful. I care for the ones here that feel bad about themselves, but all I receive is backlash.
Sometimes I think that the only way they will accept adv is when they meet one of us IRL.
>>
File: 1480942277042.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1480942277042.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
>>34598871
>tfw im a derek
>>
Someone plz make a chart to categorize the types of normies
>>
>>34597852
Won't happen because a "normie" is just anyone even slightly more successful than the speaker
>>
>>34597852
Honestly I'd love to grow the list of generalized personalities of both robots and normies, the only chart I think is pretty okay is the types of posters
>>
>>34598077
No they don't. They have friends, had relationships, ect.

They dont feel lonliness the way we do.
That's like saying a billionare knows what it's like to be poor and starve just because they didn't eat a 5star steak for that day.
>>
>>34598937
Fuck
Off
Piano
CHAD!
>>
>>34599134
if you have ever had a gf though, you are apparently a normie.
so its more like saying a billionaire who has lost all their money knows what it's like to be poor and starve.
>>
>>34598720
look this isnt you fkn 270 diferent genders bullshit chad and stacy are normies, everyone understands this. you are a normie if you dont leave
>>
File: 1480309103481.jpg (78KB, 388x445px) Image search: [Google]
1480309103481.jpg
78KB, 388x445px
>>34598977
>iktfb

How the fuck is this not original?
>>
>>34597852
You've put "cyborg" in the wrong category. Cyborgs are normies. Unless you're the top of the social hierarchy (ridiculously attractive and socially confident) you're going to experience some amount of embarrassment, rejection, loneliness, anxiety, etc. That doesn't make you "part robot", that's just part of the human condition. 99% of normies are "cyborg". It's the absence of the good experiences that make one a robot.
>>
>>34599182
It's like a billionare lost their company and had to go manage a mcdonalds for a living so they can't afford their steak and lobster but as a result of eating steak and lobster for 20 years they're still fat.
>>
>>34599031
origiinallly no
>>
>>34598937
>>34599004

IF (big if) what you are saying is true then you guys are ok, i doubt anyone here really has any animosity towards you guys. The only thing here that makes me doubt what you say is this

>I don't bully people weaker than me and I don't try to impose my dominance on anyone.

This leaves up a lot of room for interpretation and twisting of definitions. Imo bullying by definition is tormenting someone who is weaker than you or not in a position to meaningfully oppose you. A conflict with someone who isnt weaker than you would just be a (verbal) fight.

Personally i dont care too much for the average normalfag though, even though they are generally insufferable assholes, i can ignore them for the most part. The ones i hate with a passion are the failed normalshits who have an inferiority complex and a wide variety of insecurities, and come here to prove to everyone how masculine and succesful they are by sperging out at basemenr dwelling virgin losers. I hope they all fucking die.
>>
>>34599290
>i doubt anyone here really has any animosity towards you guys

you have a really poor understanding of this board
>>
>>34599358

I wouldnt say that, im by all definitions a robot and have been here for a couple years.
>>
>>34598977
lol eat a dick
I bet your like 20
>>
>>34599182
yeah if you've had a gf you are pretty much a normie

some people here beg to differ because they have either never been able to get one again or some other fucked up shit happened, but the whole designation of "robot" kind of loses its meaning if you start to include people who have had romantic experiences before in the title
>>
>>34597852
Because Robots like to feel special in their special club.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.