[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given the political climate of the West this board is probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 41GP3Y1FTYL.jpg (27KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
41GP3Y1FTYL.jpg
27KB, 317x475px
Given the political climate of the West this board is probably infested with foreign government agitators trying to tease victims to commit heinous crimes to cause chaos in the West. What's your trigger? Are you self medicating with 4chan? Don't! There are evil people on here practising psyops.

If you ever go into psychosis from one of these fucktards on here, read this book (see image)

Remember, being a victim is the oldest trick in the book and everyone's victim complex is different.
>>
>>34597611
give us a quick rundown
>>
https://youtu.be/aV8l3wYgQEo
>>
Um otimo livro.
I had immense ammount of fun reading this when I was a kid.
>>
>>34597611
>ywn go on cool adventures with Don Quixote and Sancho fighting imaginary giants and shit
>>
https://youtu.be/cQCQRLA05AA
>>
>>34597735
Most of his adventures were either him getting bashed or bullied by Duke Chad and Duchess Stacy anon, why would you want that?
>>
how is this thread and the book you recomended not an intent to brainwash me?

ARE YOU TRYING TO BRAINWASH ME?
FUCK I MAY BE BRAINWASHED RIGHT NOW.
>>
Think about it. Given how secure the internet is now and how everywhere in public is monitored by CCTV, where do the serial killers and black hat hackers of the world do to get off? They come here, where lonely, depressed, suicidal, and homicidal kids congregate, to stalk and mess with their mind.
>>
>>34597854
I'm pretty sure they weren't in the first part at all, which was the comfy adventure part.
>>
>>34597966
In the first part he was beaten by traders from Toledo, had his library burned, gets mangled by some windmills, is beaten by some Galician travellers, gets into a brawl at an inn, and has an Inquisitor smash a lamp on his head.
>>
File: Saint_Apollonia.jpg (128KB, 944x907px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Apollonia.jpg
128KB, 944x907px
psychotropic-induced dry mouth
>>
>>34598020
Your post reminds me of those reddit tier
>le take the context out of this work of fiction and it's SECRETLY HORRIBLE AND SHOCKING
videos from cracked or buzzfeed
stop being a pedantic faggot
>>
File: El sabio Frestón.jpg (1MB, 1152x1286px) Image search: [Google]
El sabio Frestón.jpg
1MB, 1152x1286px
he comes like a thief in the night and takes away all your degenerate addictions
>>
a psychopath on this board is tracking your IP address and slowly building a psychological profile of you based on what you post
>>
File: 1485210197844.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485210197844.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
how do i hack someone's amygdala? I want to create the same affect in a human that a firework causes to a dog. a dog has a lower IQ

https://youtu.be/n5FTGpJhrtU
>>
>>34598182
Except it's not out of context you giant fag, that's literally the point of it. He goes on a delusional, hyper-idealised, literally insane journey (all of that is explicitly mentioned by other characters) and ends up getting the shit beaten out of him constantly and is mocked relentlessly.

It's not some comfy adventure story about a knight and his peasant sidekick, the text itself doesn't even pretend to be that.
>>
>>34597628
Did he not make it obvious enough?
I'm not familiar with that specific book if that's what you're referring to but people have been talking about this for years paid government trolls, it's why fake news sites like RT would pop up on reddit, a russian news paper with an anti-american topic. Like people are very unaware it's subtle attempts at manipulation when it is touching on their confirmation bias and bringing it up just gets them offended like you're calling them a sheep so they go off on a tirade of screaming why their opinion is justified when the topic was only brought up to exacerbate that sentiment.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.