[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the most traditionalist/fascist/natsoc place in the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1485720983797.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1485720983797.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
>also the most degenate, fat and beta place in the internet

really makes me think
>>
>>34597256
Except for beta I'm none of that.
>>
File: 1484247160634.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484247160634.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>34597256
you are degenate!

I have been made to have thoughts by your writing.
>>
File: 1481556956830.jpg (31KB, 603x604px) Image search: [Google]
1481556956830.jpg
31KB, 603x604px
>>34597256
>what is stormfront
>what is ironmarch
>>
>>34597256
I don't understand how young people can be so comfortable being traditionalist. I don't, i want to be as western and liberal as possible, traditionalism won't get me anywhere, it doesn't have anything, it's not fun, it's for old people who are just waiting to die. But again, traditionally i'm not from a western society.

But i WILL move to the US fuck you all
>>
Really a mystery. Also all the guys in this shithole worshiping hitler would be all sent to concentration camps or at the least reeducation camps where they would be raped to make them have a taste of real life, if they were living in a real fascist state now.
Truly this place is hilarious.
>>
>>34597333
>wanting to move to a spic infested hell scape
>>
>>34597339
It is not a mystery at all you just have no understanding of psychology and philosophy.
>>
>>34597256

>Implying /pol/ is traditionalist, fascist or even natsoc
>>
>>34597325
the best part is they are more beta, fat and degenerate.

the 2 types of stormfags are
>muscle and alpha but has violence issues and does a ton of druga
>fat beta that stays at his house but doesn't do drugs (maybe drinks alone) and masturbates to the heaviest shit you can imagine.
>>
>>34597362
Your whole sentence prove my point. Psychology and philosophy, two very jewish disciplines, most guys here hate jewish people and what they advocate yet they use their tools when it's convenient for them.
>>
>>34597443
>two very jewish disciplines

You seem to be an actual idiot.
>>
>>34597443
>philosophy
>jewish
fuck you ignorant twat

>psychology
ok this one is right
>>
>>34597499
Lol you're mad because you got btfo. Go hide in your bed with your tendies dude
>>
>>34597533
I wouldn't be surprised if your IQ is lower than 100.
>>
>>34597256
>fascist

Please, write my a lengthy post explaining what fascism is and how the people here are fascist.
>>
>>34597416
>Men who spend very little time around women tend to think more manly
Who would have thought!
>>
>>34597256
Why not post this on /pol/
scared white boy?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.