[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>applying for jobs at entry level places (target, walmart,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: dunnow.png (15KB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
dunnow.png
15KB, 299x200px
>applying for jobs at entry level places (target, walmart, grocery stores)
>all the applications take 45 minutes to an hour
>they all require references
>require all information about your past job and schooling

Why is it like this? Especially about the references. If I don't have any family friends, or many past jobs, how can I even have references? Why is it so involved to apply for these incredibly simply jobs?
>>
Pssst you can make shit up.
>>
>>34596426
No one calls your references.
Just lie.
>>
>>34596426
>Why is it so involved to apply for these incredibly simply jobs?
A lot of people are actively looking to mess things up, steal, instigate problems, litigate issues. Can you imagine being a manager at a place and hiring someone that posts on /b/ or /r9k/ to work for you? A lot of people act shitty and ruin things for as many people as possible and other people cheer it on because it's not them involved in the situation and they think it's so not ordinary that it's amusing when it's really just typical bullshit and those people are sheltered from it.
Plus the managers, corporate, and stock holders make more money employing fewer workers. Not to mention there are more workers than there are jobs.
It takes one dumb ass to get a lot of people really injured and cost lots of time and money. If I were a private employer I would want to use as many robots and automation as possible unless I knew very trust worthy people to do the work.
>>
>>34596661
That still doesn't explain why obtaining the job is so pointlessly complicated. Everyone lies on their resume, especially shitty people. Why would you trust a bunch of words on a piece of paper as a way to judge someone's capabilities? It's a waste of time and needs to go back to initiation rituals instead to ween out the incompetant. Make them prove they are worthy of the task by demonstrating it, not by writing a bunch of worthless crap.
>>
>>34597670
>you now know why people say it's more about who you know than what you know
>>
File: alex jones.jpg (32KB, 512x512px)
alex jones.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>Doing applications online
>See a retail cuck job that sounds pretty easy
>They make you sign up for their website to even apply so they can send you spam newsletters
>Get halfway through application
>They give me a questionnaire thats 200 questions long to make sure im not a psychopath or a liar (which is impossible to give consistent answers on these tests because they wear you out after you hit the 50 mark)
>Into the trash.jpg
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.