[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler was one of the best leaders in the world >Reduce unemployment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1484093016386.jpg (43KB, 480x480px)
1484093016386.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
Hitler was one of the best leaders in the world
>Reduce unemployment from 7 million to 3.7 million in first year
>Introduced wellfare
>Lead the country out of economic depression while the west was suffering from it
>Abolished interest on loans
>First anti smoking campaign
>Introduced laws to protect nature and wild life
>Priority was given on educating the youth and free wellfare for pregnent women
>Free health care
>Was a great patriot who willing went on the front lines multiple times

Why do normies hate him?
>>
instigating a war in Europe that killed millions of people
>>
>>34596363

To be fair most of them were worthless usurping kikes
>>
>>34596386
most of them were not jews though
>>
>>34596495
always kill traitors before the enemy
>>
but what about da poor jews that dindu nothing?
>>
>>34596327
priority was rearmament and nothing more, unemployment was reduced through mandatory low paid manual labour (which was only for 6 months anyway)
>>
>>34596327
>Made his country get split, occupied, lose significant land, at least 6 mil Germans killed, almost all cities bombed to the ground
best leader ever
>>
>>34596327
>taints right-wing authoritarianism forever
>causes the deaths of millions of Europeans
>sets in motion events which end the greatest empire the world has ever seen
>destroys Germany to be remade as a filthy shadow due to his own impossible ambitions
>>
>>34596327
Being an edgy contrarian is not a good response to being a failed normie, it will only make you more sad.
>>
>>34597481
Well maybe if people would stop invading russia in the middle of the winter they could actually take over the world for once.
>>
File: spurdo2.jpg (9KB, 195x202px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo2.jpg
9KB, 195x202px
>>34597607
>Mongols invade Russia in winter
>fuck their shit up
>>
>>34596327
>Reduce unemployment from 7 million to 3.7 million in first year

the whole economy ran on credit and credit-like financial instruments devised by the nazi's so-called "financial wizard" hjalmar schacht, it would have collapsed if the war had not come
>introduced welfare and health care
and aktion t4 to be able to pay for it
>
>>
>>34597481
>>sets in motion events which end the greatest empire the world has ever seen
>muh empire
>>
>>34596327
its kinda ironic how /pol/ worships hitler even though his views align more with the modern left.
>>
>>34597607

the invasion started in summer
>>
I don't really know tbqh
I think it rhymes with ystematic genocide though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.