[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen. Jesus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0527.jpg (127KB, 499x759px)
IMG_0527.jpg
127KB, 499x759px
This is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen. Jesus Christ Louis.
>>
>>34594642
I thought Louis Cuck King was a decent comedian, but that's just rambling with a tiny bit of humour injected in.
>>
>>34594642
I can't believe I used to like him so much. I'm not even the typical woman hating robot, this bit is just not that funny and really stupid. plus his stance on Clinton being the best choice just because she's got a vagina and shot out a kid before made her better than Bernie. Just fucking stupid
>>
his humour style, literally doesn't matter what he says

he's just a fat ginger jew with a good comedic timing and a head like a ballsack
>>
>>34594642
I wonder how they do it, being able tl genuinely say these things, as a man, who seems like he wouldn't lay a finger on a woman considering his speech
>>
he's not wrong

most men are creepy lunatics
>>
>>34594642
the man hate needs to stop
99.9% of men are peaceful.
I
>>
>>34594642
>>34594689

Woah hey guys where did you two find the time in between all the sex you've guys been havung to post on a Sri Lankan fishing forum?
>>
>>34594730
most women are selfish sociopaths
>>
>>34594741
We are the gender of peace, bigots need to leave.
>>
>>34594642
A woman would say yes to a convicted genocidal serial rapist pedophile if he had a handsome face and was tall
>>
>>34594750
Sorry louis but it just aint funny.
>>
>>34594730
Not really. You're just dehumanizing and generalizing, just like he is. You would probably flip out if someone said all women were self absorbed gold diggers. Most men are fairly kind hearted and good. And thinking people are creepy lunatics because of their gender says more about you being a paranoid ass than it does to actually say anything about men.

You're probably baiting now that I think about it.
>>
>>34594642
>half lion/bear human hybrid

I-I hope she's mean
>>
rofl i used to hate this guy. glad to see his humour is improving.

stay mad beta autismo manlets
>>
>>34594642
Notice how he says men when it's overwhelmingly black men who are the problem
>>
>>34594864
If you used this same shtick but replaced women with white people and men with black people you'd get called a racist.

It's okay when it's referring to men as a group without referring to race. Because...
>>
Didn't Louis sexually harass a bunch of female comedians a few years ago? This is just him projecting his insecurities about being a shitty person on all other men.

Kinda like what >>34594730 and >>34594838 are doing.
>>
>>34594891

Black men and white men are men.
>>
>>34594783
Lol Louis ck is pretty funny, but I wasn't insulting you on that, I just think you're stupid and easily offended if you get all pissy about a joke towards men
>>
>>34594959
But no one wants to specifically talk about black men in particular.

Because then they'd be called racist.
>>
>>34594959
do you not realize how intersectionality works

it's fine to make fun of and shit on men in the context of talking about gender and sex but it's awful and disgusting to talk about any specific race of men in a negative light outside of white dudes

that's the point, people say men are awful but they also say that you shouldn't hate black men or whatever because they're black, but it's okay to hate them because they're men. do you realize how pointless it is to replace one form of profiling with another?
>>
>>34594642
Louis Louis little cuck
Go jump off a bridge you fuck
Your wife won't miss your beta self
You could get cucked by even an elf
>>
>>34594642
What a fucking cuck lol
>>
>>34594642
That's pretty disgusting. Source?
>>
>>34595301
aww, babby's first beat poem
>>
>>34594642
>>34595396

I seriously thought that this was faked until I saw a video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRzs7v0do_Q

Louis is a genuine cuck. Holy shit.
>>
>>34595301
>>34595358
>>34594689
>Louis CK is a cuck! Haha because C and K are letters in cuck! Get it!

All three of you would voluntarily be cucked if it meant a woman would have sex with you once and look you in the eyes at least twice after that.
>>
>>34595503
Already have a gf, we both lost our virginity to each other
One less pure girl for you fag :^)
>>
BIG

GHJGJGJGG
>>
>>34595503
No, I would not.

Why do you think everyone here is so sex obsessed as you?
>>
>>34595538
I'm not a fag, I'm female : ^)
Keep going on about your pretend gf tho, I'm sure you'll make some sad sack ITT rage over it.
>>
Men are pretty nice really, if they actually had their way all women would be animals living in cages and used as breeding sows or to let out your stress with a beating. I mean really the fact that men allow them to even walk around in society shows an amazing amount of restraint. I'm not being edgy and saying that's actually how it should be, I'm just saying if men actually did what came naturally that's what would happen. Women should really be more thankful.
>>
>>34595710
Men already had their way.

Their way was making women equal.

>I-I'm not being edgy

Yeah you are.
>>
>>34595634
>people arguing about who's shit is the shiniest
Seriously if youre a guy or a girl on here your life is pretty fucking pathetic
>>
>>34596188
He's right, though. You must be a female(female).
>>
>>34594642
>all men are the same
>dating tyrone the convicted criminal and rapist is totally the same as dating john the 28 year old bank clerk.
>>
>>34596361
>he's right though
Naw
>>
>>34596408
>it's okay to claim all men are awful animal rapists who wanna harm and kill women
>black men do that shit more than white men despite barely being 20% of the population
>b-but that's racist
Can someone explain this to me?
>>
File: 1484146948172.jpg (129KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
1484146948172.jpg
129KB, 500x595px
Is Louis CK an actual nigger faggot? As in a gay male who bottoms for men of african descent. Such an unbearably cancerous human being.
>>
>>34596859
>wahhh this very successful comedian made a joke I didn't like
>he's a nigger jew faggot cuck pussy retard
>>
>>34596528
I can back them up, he's right.
>>
>>34594832
can a person dehumanize themselves?

Most men aren't kindhearted and good, you're naive. Men are probably nice to you because they aren't rabidly after your holes; as soon as a man's interest in sex is piqued he becomes an animal. how come every man in my life has been abusive? how come I've had to fight off attacks from men so many times?
>>
>>34596987
kek

fgdfgddfgdg
>>
>>34594642
>muh inferiority narrative!

Its a joke you fucking sad sack of shit.
>>
>>34596987
Your inferiority complex is showing.

>>34597035
So is yours. I'm sure you guys will find a way to eliminate the Y one day.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.