[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why exactly is it wrong for women to want to ride the cock carousel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (243KB, 781x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 781x1600px
Why exactly is it wrong for women to want to ride the cock carousel?

Beta bux seems like a perfectly reasonable strategy if you really think about it.
>>
There is nothing wrong with wanting it. But doing it means shunning the people that cared for you. Women are on the receiving end of societies benefits, to the point where they don't even realize how much the people around them are doing for them. If they insist on hedonism, they will eventually have to deal with men keeping their effort to themselves, passing them around as mere cumrags.
>>
Women are free to do what they want, men are free to not want to be with low worth sluts. It all works out.
>>
>>34594507
it will fuck up the society.
our ancestors worked out that most men don't want to be cucks and that if everybody gets a faithful partner, there's no need to kill each other over mating rights.
>>
>>34594507
>Beta bux seems like a perfectly reasonable strategy if you really think about it.
If you have no self-respect and doesn't mind settling for lies.
>>
>>34594507
>fuck knows how many thousands of tax dollars are spent on educating a girl
>instead of doing anything with it, she lets herself be carried by her looks, rather than working hard
>money is wasted trying to educate her, she comes out of school with nothing
>rather than getting her comeuppance and living poor off a shit job as a result, she lives off beta bux
>>
>>34594507
It is an unstable strategy because it leads to inequality and resentment. The society created will be 'natural', but not worth living in.
>>
>>34595031
And nothing of value was lost.
originale
>>
>>34594507
>tfw its actually alpha fux alpha bux
>tfw beta men have to pay the alphas
>tfw some women actually want to date convicted felons and police officers, robbers and superheroes
>tfw don't know what it means to be a beta or alpha anymore
>>
>>34595075
well most men on here wouldnt be able to better than a 28 year old ex party girl.
>>
>>34595857
Being alone is better in this case.
>>
Trust me guys, the older you get, the farther your standards drop. You think that ex party girl really wants to end up with you either? Fuck no, but its better than being alone. Honestly the loser robot and the ex party girl make the perfect couple, neither of you got what you wanted out of life. The girl never hooked a chad for marriage, you never go to be a player. Now you're stuck with each other. If that isn't good enough, enjoy dying alone.

That's reality, that is real life. Its like what my father told me what you want out of life and what you'll actually get are 2 different things mio figlio
>>
>>34595035
youre not exactly a cuck though because youre the only ome fucking her at the moment. in order to actually be a cuckold youd have to let your wife get fucked by men while youre in a relationship
>>
>>34595904
>Fuck no, but its better than being alone.
You're not a robot. Leave my board you fucking pussy starved bitch.
>>
>>34595168
most people will still be having sex it will only be a small portion of men who its not worth it for
>>
>>34595887
why? if shes loyal to you in the end what differemce does it really make besides not being innline with archaic religous values that say a womans only value is her imagined "purity"
>>
>>34596018
She will never be loyal because she settled. She's not with you because of you on a genetic level. She's with you because of your resources and she will definetly satisfy her sexual urges with someone else given the opportunity. Damn, knowing that she settled with you because you're a provider and not because she really likes you as a man is a good enough indicator of her character and it means that she's definetly going to cheat on you if some chad appears.

It's not about religion, it's about BIOLOGY. Lurk more and you will get many good posts explaining you why her sexual value drops the more dicks she takes.
>>
>>34595927
Do we really have to argue over the exact definition of cuckolding? I think in a more general sense it is a fitting word for the concept of accepting the feeling of jealousy. So when you're cheated on but are unwilling to stop it, you are accepting jealousy, but this isn't too different from settling down with a party slut, and you accept the jealousy towards her previous partners getting her better years.

Often, a man raising the offspring of another man is described as a cuckold. But I think in this metapher, the egg being placed in your nest isn't so much the child as it is the woman.
>>
>>34594507
Why exactly is it wrong for men to want to rape women?

Forced insemination seems like a perfectly reasonable strategy if you really think about it.
>>
>>34594507
Nothing wrong with it, and most of us will fall in line with time.

If you still think you can cheat the system, then you haven't really understood what biological determinism really entails.
>>
>>34594507
>Why exactly is it wrong for women to want to ride the cock carousel?
It's not about riding a carousel but a fact that women who ride and dont ride it, expect the same commitment from men.
>>
>>34595962
so youre goimg to be a 45 uear old virgin because youre holding out for a pure qt virgin gf? well shes getting pounded by a successul good looking guy with a good outlook on life not a depressed neet that thinks stupid shit like a womans virginity matters
>>
File: 1479512458173.png (334KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
1479512458173.png
334KB, 512x556px
>>34596172
>thinks stupid shit like a womans virginity matters
>>
>>34596131
Would you be okay with Tyrone raping your ass ?
>>
>>34596172
Yeah. So what? Happiness doesn't depends on others. Quite the contrary. The sooner you realize that you don't need pussy the better. By the way, I'm not depressed. Yes, virginity matters and I won't post the studies for you once again.
>>
>>34596220
Would you be okay with an affectionless old whore using you for your money?
>>
>>34594507
One man one woman, anything else causes a unstable society. Just look at sandpeople and coon cultures.
>>
>>34596101
but youre settling as well and you cant just say with certainty that she will cheat because not all people are the same. especially considering 70% of cheating in marriages is done by men you autist
>>
>>34595035
>muh society
>muh ancestors xxx

you are the cuck.
>>
File: seize the means of reproduction.jpg (54KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
seize the means of reproduction.jpg
54KB, 480x481px
>>34595035
pic quite related

100% original comment
>>
>>34596282
I'm not settling if I'm alone.
>70% of cheating in marriages
source?
>>
>>34596116
no the definition of being a cuck is when you let someone fuck your wife. what youre describing is being an insecure bitch that for some reason thinks he deserves a 10/10 virgin dream girl
>>
Nothing inherently wrong with it. Not good signs if she wants a stable, happy and std-free life.
>>
>>34596131
How is that even an argument. theres a huge difference between forcing someone to have sex against their will and a woman chosing to have sex with multiple men and then a man deciding to be that womans beta bux
>>
File: 1000yardstare.jpg (181KB, 1155x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1000yardstare.jpg
181KB, 1155x1328px
>>34596362
>tfw thanks to the degeneracies of the west what was the bare minimum just a century ago is now regarded as supremely high standards only attainable for the most attractive and successful men
>>
>>34596157
why hide it if men are still going to commit
>>
>>34596362
According to whom? The word is derived from the bird cuckoo that is known to lay its eggs into other birds nests. So I think it makes sense to apply it in a more general sense, where you take in such an "egg".
>>
>>34596435
the OP argument justifies women being promiscuous whores and settling for a beta with money by reasoning it is the most logical decision for the woman to make in regards to her own self-interests. applying this same logic to men, rape is now justified. the whole point is that neither of these things are good because egoism is a shit philosophy.
>>
>>34596261
so what are you suggesting state issued gfs?
>>
>>34596470
>men
Betas - yes, other high quality ones - definitely no because they can get pure ones for marriage.
>>
>>34594507

I take issue with the jpg OP. In sexual selection, female choice is not purely based on the result of male-male competition. That, logically, is based upon the assumption that female choice is a passive role. That is the opposite of the truth. Females choose mates, males attempt to make themselves appear as 'most eligible' and this varies greatly from species to species. In the case of elks, during rutting, female elks prefer male elks not just because they are the 'biggest and the strongest' but because there exists a correlation between lower pitch and larger size in male elks. But this is completely different from the way sexual selection works with primates and as much as there are a lot of problems with a lot of primate models, primate models will undeniably be better to use when we are talking about sexual selection in humans.
>>
>>34596493
So basically traditionalism isn't a Nash equilibrium? How to make it so? Clearly society wasn't particularly effective at this so far.
>>
>>34594507
Because if I am denied the right to mate then I will be much more likely to try and kill the people who get all the women, and abuse/enslave the women who shunned me. It creates massive social unrest wide spread misery and loneliness, and will eventually lead to revolutions which topple the social order and kill all the chads.
>>
>>34596454
when was having a 10/10 virgin wife commonplace
>>
>>34596581
when you got your arranged marriage 16 year old
>>
>>34596571
not when we have internet and videogames
>>
>>34596581
not the 10/10 part - i would take a 3/10 if she was virginal and traditional - but the virgin part. in the past the vast majority of women were virgins until marriage. now it is the opposite, with the vast majority of women not being virgins on their bridal bed. frustratingly it seems the uglier girls are actually the ones who lose their virginities sooner, and i have no chance of obtaining an attractive girl.
>>
obviously women are free to do whatever they want nowadays.

The problem is you can't then condemn the angry incel backlash if you condone it
>>
>>34596493
but the difference is that men are willing to settle with these aging party sluts while rape is fucked up because the person youre raping has no choice in the matter
>>
>>34596551
that make sense but that doesnt change the fact that most women would prefer a 6'7 guy to a 5'6 110 pound guy with wide hips thin wrists and narrow shoulders
>>
will you people just go back to /r/2x already how many fucking threads do you need to make on the same topic

and no beta bux is a terrible strategy for females as the cc makes them prone to spreading disease and infections, not to mention humans are a little more complex than animals and will go against their own self interest in the most irrational ways even if settling with a female like that were in a guys self interest a lot of guys simply wont
the whole alpha male harem crap just gives you imbreds that are proven to be genetically weaker than non imbreeding by the way so from a evo-psych position doing that is against their interest as it makes them more prone to dying to disease and suffering crippling abnormalities that significantly decreases it's quality and length of life
>>
>>34596116
the definition of cuck is someone who lets their wife fuck other men and is completely fine with it. Settling down with a party slut isn't being a cuck. You expect every girl you have a chance of dating has less than 10 sexual partners in her life? Sound pretty fuckin delusional bro.
>>
>>34596571
YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MATE. The only person who denied you is yourself. there will be no social unrest because the majority of people are actually having normal sex lives and the ones who arent are weak small pussies who wouldnt fight back anyway even if they had a valid reason to(which they dont)
>>
>>34596784
And the point of your post is?
>>
>>34596699
How is it not rape to withhold sex from someone for 30+ years and then demand they give you half or more of their income? Honestly rape costs one night to eighteen years at the literal most, while sluts cost a lifetime.
>>
>>34596832
Again, according to whom is it defined this way? See >>34596477
If you want to stick to a narrow definition, I think by etymology, it would be raising another mans offspring.
>>
>>34596864
"divorce rape" is one step away from "stare rape" and everybody can see it but you.
>>
>>34596840
If riding the CC was beneficial girls who have a lot of short term partners, would have long term partners instead.
so essentially the point is stop shitting up the board with the same fucking topic and knocking non shit topics off the board you new friends should stick to your old internet haunts of reddit and facebook
>>
>>34596595
well move to saudi arabia faggot because in the civilized world you dont just turn into chattle to be sold off and traded because you have a pussy.
>>
>>34596864
because you can fucking leave the bitch you pussy. go hire a hooker if you want to have sex with someone so bad
>>
>>34596638
i personally know about a dozen girls who are virgins in their early 20s its not like every woman is jumping on a cock as soon as they hit 12
>>
>>34597461
I have such a hard time believing this. It really goes against what I've seen.
>>
>>34597529
>>I really have a hard time believing this it goes against the memes ive seen in my echo chamber

what reason would i possibly have for making that up?

obviously people in general are becoming more promiscuous but not all girls are getting gamgbanged by big muscular jocks from age 14
>>
>>34594507
because betas are going to opt out society and collapse society. society is being sustain by betas not just alphas.
>>
>>34596837
And yet you're here crying about people not wanting sluts. Make up your mind whether the people who don't want sluts matter.
>>
>>34597921
well most people are getting married or getting into long term relationships with people that have had at least one other partner before hand. most people are settling for "sluts" in the end
>>
>>34598024
k. you clearly think not enough are because you're here white knighting sluts trying to hook them up with providers
>>
>>34594507
Because women who spend their prime years slutting it up instead of finding a quality man to build a family with are pathetic basketcases by the time they hit their thirties and their beauty has disappeared. By then, no decent man, or even a bad boy Chad, wants them anymore, and they live out their meaningnless days trying to comfort themselves by collecting cats and going to wine tastings in between working an office job they hate.

Feminism has made women fucking miserable, as all available evidence shows. A woman's true joy is in being a wife to a worthy husband and bearing his children.
>>
>>34597627
>what reason would i possibly have for making that up?
ignorance
>>
>>34596172
Oh wow u sure tell em
+1
>>
>>34597146
instead you just give it away to chad, right?
>>
>>34596172
Someone please post that graph that shows the more partners a woman has had the more likely she is to

>cheat
>initiate divorce
>be dissatisfied in her marriage
>etc.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>34597146

>MFW you won't have to worry about that much longer
>MFW Saudi Arabia is coming to (you)
>>
>>34595031
>men are free to not want to be with low worth sluts
Except they do. If they didn't, it would work out, but they do and it doesn't. Try again.
>>
>>34597461
>I personally know a dozen virgins
So if it doesn't apply to your personal experience then it's wrong, right?

I know virgins as well and the majority of them are virgins because they haven't met anyone to fuck yet. I don't think I know any girls other than myself who'd like to stay a virgin for their husband.
Virginity is no longer a value in society.
I know plenty of girls less attractive than me who have had multiple boyfriends
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.