[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do fellow wagies drag themselves out of bed in the morning?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1483741937772.jpg (32KB, 555x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483741937772.jpg
32KB, 555x333px
How do fellow wagies drag themselves out of bed in the morning? What is your motivation?
>>
>>34593956
Pussy dude. It comes and goes. But def pussy
>>
>>34593956
M0neys
>>
File: tactical bacon for race war.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tactical bacon for race war.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
>>34593956
I've forgotten tbqh, which is why I want to hop on the NEET train
How do I obtain delicious NEETbux?
>>
I kinda like my job, so it doesn't feel like a chore.
>>
File: 1485628360395.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485628360395.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>34594348
Found him. .....Original comment fucker
>>
>>34593956
I am the main cog in the machine, if I dont show up for work, nothing gets done.
>>
>>34594377
What's your job, fucking bitches for a living?
>>
Trump won so that gave me some hope in humanity

Also just money
>>
>need money to live
>get a job
>can't be late or I'll lose the job
>>
>>34593956
I guess it's money and sheer willpower because holy fuck I hate my job, it's too social.
>>
File: 1485997754163.jpg (191KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1485997754163.jpg
191KB, 800x799px
>>34593956
How to obtain NEETbux in Canada?
>>
I take pleasure in my job, I like getting up in the morning to do it, I get along with the people there fairly well, and one of the guys I work with often has become a very close friend and we help each other outside of work often
>>
Sleep 10-12 hours a day and supplement it with a large cup of coffee and 2 energy drinks. I'm still tired 100% of the time.
>>
>>34593956
I tell myself that this is my last job ever, or at least last one where I'm employed by someone else

I'm saving up money and will try to get really rich. Even if I end up crashing and burning, at least I'll know that I tried

I hate people telling me what to do
>>
>>34594471
Good luck, aspiring capitalist
>>
>>34593956

>How do fellow wagies drag themselves out of bed in the morning?
I guess because society hasn't evolved to the point where 70%+ of the pop. can be NEET.

> What is your motivation?
The realization that I want to actually be able to afford a robot waifu when they start rolling out within the next two decades.
>>
I dont know. I have no reason to live right now, I guess Im just stalling until something happens, like a war or whatever
>>
>>34594471
That's the kind of thinking I wish I had 10 years ago.
>>
>>34594369
Get diagnosed with non-existent disorders in my push-over of a country: Britain
>>
>>34594552
Me too. But I don't want to end up thinking "that's the kind of thinking I wish I had 20 years ago"
>>
It's not too hard when you like your job and have cool coworkers
>>
$380 + overtime

gorgonzola
>>
mcdonalds

$11.55CAD/hr

Work 41 hrs a week
>>
>>34594407
I head the IT department for a large online online retailer. We develop all our own stuff in-house so our work cycle is basically, think of something cool or profitable, build a functioning prototype, test it, flesh it out, integrate it. It's fun and it pays.
>>
>>34594663
Like what? Sounds fun, what are some things you sold
>>
The only thing I dislike about my job is getting up so early, other than that I don't mind being at work. My days off are extremely boring, I have no life I might as well be making money. I also get to fuck around on my phone at work a lot. Life sucks either way, I hated being a NEET.
>>
>>34594587
this 2bh, not all jobs are as bad as NEETs fearfully insist they are

that said when its winter i really dread going to work. i walk and its cold out and i dont so much dread working as having to make the trip to actually get there. the building is heated well and is comfy but its awful to walk there and back when its freezing out
>>
I don't love my job but I need to put money in my pocket because sometimes you just fucking deal with shit to have a good life
>>
>>34594767
We sells sporting equipment ranging from boats, bicycles to customized clothing and equipment. Right now we're extending the ERP system with pathfinding support. An upcoming project is rearranging the layout of our main warehouses based on sales data we collected in order to make it more efficient and cut packing times. Honestly, most of the time it's throwing shit at the wall and see what sticks.
>>
File: 1473823590000.jpg (71KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473823590000.jpg
71KB, 480x480px
>>34593956
I work 5pm - 1am, three days a week. So my sleep schedule remains intact thankfully
>>
>>34594928
I dont think Pathfinder needs a erotic roleplaying system.
>>
>>34594808
try working outside in the cold all day, it's miserable
>>
The human being gets used to anything

The neets get used to being useless for example
>>
My cat tbqhwy. He has a fit if I don't give him fresh water by 5:30. After that it's a desire to leave my shitty apartment. Compared to being home, being at work seems pretty fucking great most of the time
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.