[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could somebody who's been on both sides tell me how's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: fbm.jpg (30KB, 457x388px) Image search: [Google]
fbm.jpg
30KB, 457x388px
Could somebody who's been on both sides tell me how's life of normies?

What happens in day of a normie's life?
>>
>>34593271
Dont fall for the meme. I remember i got invited to hangout with a couple normies and i thought it was my ticket out but i turns out they all just shit on everyone for lulz and these were other normies they were demonizing. I could only imagine the shit they would of said about me if they knew, fuck that lifestyle. Of course it varies, this was just my expierence
>>
>>34593344

So they didnt shit on you in a way that you knew but you made it so that they dont know that you know?
>>
>>34593373
wat
you have been banned
>>
>>34593344
>I remember i got invited to hangout with a couple normies and i thought it was my ticket out but i turns out they all just shit on everyone for lulz and these were other normies they were demonizing.
Whenever I end up with normies, I always end up following their conversation (which is hard) and being quiet all the time.
>>
>>34593271
Normie here. Wife, kid, job, house...the whole thing. What do you want to know?
>>
>>34593271
There is no singular "normie" archetype, famalam.

There are normies who are basically just wagekeks who get laid every now and then, if you ever get deemed a normies you'll probably be this.

But the "normies" worth envying are the ones who find loopholes, or were born rich, or attractive, or both.

These normies get casual sex or 5 or 6 month long meaningless, sex filled relationships until they find another normie with the same priorities and interests, after which point they'll settle down, either forever, or until they break up only to find another normie to "settle down" with. This may sound miserable until you realize that these normies get plenty of money, really tasty food, beautiful homes, and loads of sex and social outlets. They can very between chads/stacys to people who in less fortunate circumstances may have been robots themselves, but avoid it by being attractive or charismatic, or just being born into wealth. You will never be this kind of normie unless you change your behavior, appearance, lifestyle, and income drastically, which is a tall order. Good Luck, With That.
>>
Almost normie here because I have no friends but have gf (though she has very few friends and is into traps and shotas)

It is very cuddly and she is qt and comforting, but I still feel depressed and I've never had much self esteem

Still both virgins for now
>>
>>34593344
>they all just shit on everyone for lulz
So basically 4Chan?
>>
File: 1485454225791.jpg (64KB, 194x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485454225791.jpg
64KB, 194x300px
>>34593271
Normiedom is overrated
Look for people with similar interests/sense of humour and you'll get the most out of your time
>>
>>34593841
how long have you been dating you dipshit?
>>
File: 1485246584640.png (16KB, 420x420px)
1485246584640.png
16KB, 420x420px
Shitpost in real life and be proud of it. Center of your circle of friends. Generally pretty nice until you're required to take up normalfag hobbies, like TV sports and have to keep up social bullshit relations with "small talk." Absolutely no out of the norm political opinions allowed. Absolutely no shaming degenerates allowed.

Not worth it. It's worse now than when it was when I grew up.
>>
>>34593841

>Still both virgins for now

KEK
>>
>>34593965
About 7 months, met in UK year 11 (we're in year 13 now)

She started talking to me because she thought I was someone else's friend but we both ended up liking anime and hit it off, so I just got lucky desu after becoming friends (she actually made all the moves and asked me out which I was thankful for)
>>
>>34594102

>13

you fucking? kek

heared that 13y olders today give cock like crazy
>>
>>34594134
Year 13 is a Grade retard
We're both 18
>>
>>34594157

what a stupid educational system in UK
>>
>>34593271
i've got no clue but i'm going to go ahead and save your wojak
>>
>>34594511

ohh Wojak, my favorite polish white male
>>
File: laugh drink.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
laugh drink.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>34593271
-Get up, eat breakfast, brush teeth, shower and shave, head to work
-Do some work and hang out with the co-workers you like; go to lunch with friends; do some more work and hanging out
-Go home
-Spend some time with your GF watching TV, having dinner, and fucking
-repeat on weekdays
On weekends
-Do something nice with the GF, like the park or a movie or something
-More sex
-Visit some friends
Imagine living the robot life, but you shower every day, there are people you like who like you, and there is a pretty girl that willingly fucks you.
That's normiehood
>>
>>34594686

>i have same dream
>>
>>34594102
so you are at college senpai?
>>
>>34593271
Slightly strange here.
I get invited to house partys and all such a lot.
They like me for some reason.
I hug stacies as a greeting.
I decline most of the time because being with alot of people really exhausts me.
>>
Things I do regularly:
>go to work
>play magic the gathering with workmates
>watch tv/movies with gf
>go to the gym with gf
>play video games
>read
>go on walks with gf
>see live comedy with gf
>do chores around the house

My specific day today:
>wake up, play some hearthstone, browse 4chan
>shower, go to work
>play magic at work during lunch, meet manager about my promotion, spend most of the rest of the time programming
>grab some takeout on the way home
>play some more hearthstone, browse 4chan
GF is about to come home, I think we're going to watch some seinfeld or a movie, or maybe she'll play some ff9
>>
>>34593373
They only shit on you when you're not there m8
>>
Went from cyborg to normie to degenerate
>24

>5 month ago
>made out with 2 girls in my life
>Had one one night stand
>never gf

>now
>have had multiple one night stands
>have gf but we're in an open relationship (my choice)
>go to kinky parties and fetish events with friends
>have 3 girls lined up to go to these parties with me (not including gf)
>gonna go to another city next month where I will also meet up with another girl just for a weekend to go to another fetish party

Shit got crazy real fast... Busy as fuck but I dont regret any of it.
>>
>>34593668
>Wife, kid, job, house
I have these things as well, but I can't believe I am actually a normie. I think I went through the motions long enough to get through college and get a job and get someone to tolerate being with me, but as my responsibilities get bigger, my mental state seems to be deteriorating. I have a career where I make six figures, but as I move up the ladder, I get more and more responsibility and it gives me terrible anxiety. I so badly want to quit and become a NEET but now I have a two year old daughter to support. I think my wife hates me because I'm not censoring myself as much as I used to and she doesn't appreciate my edgy meme talk. We never have sex anymore. I want it all to end, but I am stuck. Also, I love my daughter to death and I don't want her to be stuck like I am, so I am going to try to keep making and saving money so she doesn't have to worry about it so much.
>>
>>34596336
Get. The. Fuck. Out.

Ree.
>>
Normies aren't as mysterious and wonderful as you make them out to be. They are just like everyone else except they LITERALLY ARE just like everyone else because they have the most boring interests. It's not fun man, just talk about what you enjoy everything else is just boring small talk that isn't even funny.
>>
>>34596596
I will see myself out. Just want everyone to know that the grass isn't always greener. There are a ton of miserable normies out there.
>>
>>34593271
had plenty of normie "friends". hated it. there is no loyalty and no respect for each other. but partying,sex and drugs was fine.
honestly? hated life till i joined the army
>>
I had a friend that invited me into his band, he regularly invites me to parties every now and then, he's basically a 6' muscular typical alpha dude but me n him are good friends. Honestly it's good to hang out with normies like that and for him vice versa, I learned how to not be a raging autist and whatnot.
>>
>>34596336
Steve? I'm here for ya buddy
>>
>>34593271
I don't know whether to consider myself a normalfag or a robot loser because I teeter so far on both sides.

>attractive face and body
>have sex regularly with 8+/10 girlz
>no social anxiety
>don't live with parents
>can easily slide my way into normalfag coversation
but
>basement dwelling NEET
>OCD and schizo
>only 2 friends that I rarely even see or talk to
>high school dropout
>ex-addict
>spend all day on 4chan and shit

I think I want to transition into the normalfag life if I can, I've spent my entire life around robots and losers and at a certain point they just get too much of a burden to deal with while most normalfags are just generally pleasant people albeit boring as shit. I think I just need to slow down for a bit.
>>
>>34593271
If I have a few social groups and a girlfriend and job, but play vidya and come on 4chan and also hate everything and loathe humanity, am I still a normie or am I a cyborg?
>>
>>34596984
You're like a good 60-70% Normie.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.