[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women can afford to be selective when choosing mates and they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x638px
women can afford to be selective when choosing mates and they often choose a partner based on physical attributes(heigh, frame,face, dick size)

why does simple biology bother robots so much, you dont deserve to be bitter little fucks
>>
I'll accept women who has the same level of attraction as me

>5/10
>>
File: Screenshot (609).png (562KB, 1366x768px)
Screenshot (609).png
562KB, 1366x768px
>>34593218
But i don't

i have pretty high standards, and i myself can't meet them so i don't expect women to lower theirs.

So i will just go through life as an unknown, robots here think they DESERVE, but that word has no value, Nobody deserves anything, let alone that stupid thing everyone calls LOVE, all they want is affection and someone that actually cares for them, but not everyone can have that, and the sooner it's accepted the better it is for everyone.

that being said loneliness can bring man to say/do things, because human hearts are fragile and break easily, the trick is to let nobody near it
>>
>>34593239
but are you actually a 5/10? the problem with most robots is that they feel they are far more desirable than they really are
>>
>>34593507
it's not a problem with just robots, people in general think they are more attractive than what they actually are, also you see yourself in the mirror, so your face is not the face everyone sees, that's why when you see yourself in picture you look disgusting.
>>
you would have a point if women didn't always fuck/date up
>>
>>34593569
why not? theres no problem with women wanting to date up men want to do the exact same thing
>>
File: 1459923216538.jpg (26KB, 477x316px)
1459923216538.jpg
26KB, 477x316px
>>34593218
>you dont deserve to be bitter little fucks
molon labe roastie
>>
>i don't deserve to be bitter
>i don't deserve to feel how i feel.

so they want to take that from me, too.
>>
my dick is big and i'm tall and my frame is nice and my face is good
>>
File: 1485452925218.png (269KB, 450x325px)
1485452925218.png
269KB, 450x325px
I don't have sympathy for normalfags. You could kill them and it wouldn't be a crime in my opinion, infact it would be like a garderner rooting out the weeds.
>>
>>34593218
It doesn't me that much since I can see where it comes from in terms of evolution

I think the annoying part of it is the fact that a woman of equivalent genetical quality to you has considerably more partner choices and can "date up".

The other thing is the whole pretending and lying about the facts of the matter. Noone will straight up tell you that you're fucked and will never get anywhere in life because of your genes or being poorly raised, they will blame it on you to upkeep their little just world lie
>>
>>34593507
> the problem with most robots is that they feel they are far more desirable than they really are

not true..one of the many hallmarks of robot-dom is low self esteem
>>
>>34593550
What about mirror pics then. Do you look more attractive? Is this the hidden secret of taking photos?
>>
>>34593550
a mirror just shows your reflection idiot. Flip what you see around in your mind and that's what everyone else sees
>>
what constitutes having 'high standards' nowadays ? does a 5/10 guy wanting a girl who is slim and not deformed make him unreasonable?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.