[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my body but love to eat shitty food and that's basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15

File: 1484668114010.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484668114010.png
35KB, 765x758px
I hate my body but love to eat shitty food and that's basically my entire life.
>>
then don't eat shitty food
>>
>>34592926

That's not happening anytime soon.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 213x237px
>tfw new years resolution to do healthy eating and exercise has paid off
>tfw lost 2 pounds this month

On the way to being thin in no time
>>
>>34593145
Good job, anon. I believe in you. You can do it.
>>
>>34593011
Then it's your own fault for having no willpower to do something that is very much possible and doesn't even require you to go out of your way to do something or go somewhere, so you have no right to complain
>>
>>34592898
sometimes you post something humorous (well thought out), also your persistence is commendable. enjoy your life and don't be hard on yourself. if you honestly want change the little changes you make over time are what will ultimately lead to recovery or w/e you want to call it. the little changes you make will lead to overall success in the long run.
>>
>>34593182
>tfw buy only coke zero
>know it's probably worse than normal coke
>prefer cancer over diabetes and being a fatty though
>>
>>34593011
There's no way around it. There is no trick to it, there's no corner you can cut and that's just how it is. Stop eating shitty food and pick up some heavy objects.

Or just be a fat fuck, who cares?
>>
>>34593203
I did keto a couple of years ago, and Coke zero was the only thing I'd treat myself to. It's more or less like crack to me, now.
>>
>lose 100lbs over 2 years
>gain it all back
>gain some more
>now have uncomfortable uncontrollable swamp ass constantly

I have to take 3 showers a day holy fuck

But McDonald's is so good
>>
>>34593158

Thanks. Honestly I don't have to sacrifice too much to do this. When you learn to tell the difference between craving and hunger, when you try to drink more water, and when you eat slower and forgo seconds, it's not hard and I don't starve at all.

Also exercise is fun too. My mom got me an exercise bike and I can play vidya and watch tv while losing weight (weight lifting is boring desu).
>>
im fat and i love it , lol. lol @ all these skinny fit people who deprive themselves of delicious food so they can live longer. fucking idiots. im not living off lettuce and broccoli and wasting my time at a gym.im going to happily stuff my face every day and be proud of it
>>
>>34593252
>used to eat at McDonalds every day because it's on the way home
>one day service woman has huge greasy clump of Herpes on her lips
>never eat there again

That's the story of how I didn't get fat and saved myself a few bucks
>>
>>34593281
My own disgusting deteriorating body is inspiring me to lose the weight again.

I've never been this fat and can feel myself getting fat more and more disgusting. It's scary.

I'll start...tomorrow heh
I gotta try the grand Mac heh yeah tomorrow
>>
i dropped most of my weight the past couple of months
20 lbs a month
i don't recommend loosing 20 lbs a month.. but it really wasn't hard at all
you just barely eat and sleep a lot and voila
i lost probably 60 lbs and im still loosing
but im eating more normal now
fuck exercising too
its all about calories
>>
>>34592898
Just try to eat less shitty food and drink more water. The biggest problem is the amount. Try eating a little throughout the day and drink water to keep your metabolism up.
>>
File: 1485711969567.jpg (118KB, 596x667px)
1485711969567.jpg
118KB, 596x667px
Same, but I'm also an alcoholic. If you tell me to stop doing the only 2 things in life that give me any joy at this point you're a piece of shit
>>
>>34593182

>tfw drinking diet pepsi cherry right now

Thanks man. I really do think I'm on the right track but of course the mental illnesses that drove me to overeat in the first place get in the way. I just need a hobby or something less edible to ebb the depression.
>>
File: 1410781601250.jpg (14KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14KB, 385x387px
>>34593203

If you don't count "increases cancer risk" as a benefit of diet soda you're a fucking normie
>>
>>34594326
I've been drinking it all my life and I only got cancer now in my mid thirties, who the fuck wants to live this long anyway.
>>
>>34594296
Try something like pic related too

Still carbonated but 0 calories and no chemicals, just a bit of lemon juice.

You can usually get a fair selection of flavours at any decent grocery store too.
>>
>>34594344

I don't actually care about carbonation I just like sweet cold drinks. I use Crystal Lite sometimes too even though it makes me feel like a soccer mom.
>>
>>34593944
>if you tell me to stop being a drunk loser you're in the wrong
Dad?
>>
>>34592898
Get rid of the mirrors in your house, problem solved my chubby friend.
>>34593203
That's a meme m8, a debunked meme.
>>
>eating less
>loosing weight
>feet, knee, elbow and now back crippled with swelling and pain over the course of a month

where are my drugs to numb it all?
>>
>>34594641

Are you doing a lot of high impact exercise like running? You might want to cut back. Better to have (marginally) slower weight loss than to kill your joints.
>>
>obligatory Intermittent Fasting post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
>>
>>34592898
You can still eat shitty food, just less of it.
>>
same here OP

you see how this guys attacks that burger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kly1iP6_vpo

that's how I eat

then I cry

I'm not as fat as him but I'm chubby
>>
>>34593323
buy pears.
go into a shop and buy a shitton of pears.
put them near your desk in arm's reach.
>>
>>34596098
how silly of me, this is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cph74oxxYCQ

origin
>>
>>34596115

as disgusting as that was there's a place near me that makes good chicken and mozz sticks and I probably shouldn't have watched that.
>>
WELL I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU

but only if you're female
>>
>>34596252

well I do have boobs of some sort
>>
>>34596440
So do I, it doesn't count.
>>
Post pictures, chubby anons.
>>
>>34593558
Stop doing that dude, you're seriously hurting your body more than you realize. Eat more and exercise more and you'll lose weight fast and not fuck your body in the process. Plus, exercise is the only way besides surgery that you can tone your excess skin.
>>
I'm gonna try the keto diet again, it worked for me before but I couldn't stay on it for too long. Only problem is I fucking love soda, anyone know about some keto friendly replacements? Thanks in advance.
>>
File: not okay.jpg (53KB, 540x705px) Image search: [Google]
not okay.jpg
53KB, 540x705px
>That feel when I can totally harden my stomach fat
>>
>>34593145

Not to shit in your cereal but 2 pounds a month is very little. Its good that you are making an effort but you would need to lose AT LEAST 5 pounds month if you are aiming at losing a large amount of weight in less than a year.
>>
>>34593159

>"dude just stop doing crack its that simple"
>"i cant, im addicted"
>"well fuck you then you deserve everything and i hate you"

this is you right now
>>
>>34596977

It's funny, on this season of My 600 lb Life they had two former drug addicts who managed to stop doing drugs but couldn't quit overeating.
>>
>>34597077
It's much easier to stop doing drugs, because you can just go cold turkey. Unlike food, you don't need to inject a moderate dose of heroin every day to live.
>>
>Lose over a third of my body weight in fat
>Still gross flab left over

I fucking hate this. It'll probably be there forever. I hate my parents for letting me get fat as a child just to assuage their guilt.
>>
File: 1463634006495.png (339KB, 823x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463634006495.png
339KB, 823x720px
>he still hasn't started intermittent fasting
It's like you literally hate yourself and wish to die.
>>
>lose 30lbs by eating smaller portions and counting calories
>get to goal weight
>have a couple of weeks here and there of outright gluttony
>finally decide to face reality and get on the scale
>maintained my goal weight despite eating way more than I had been while trying to lose
h-have I unlocked the magical 'fast metabolism'?
>>
File: 1438251248956.jpg (98KB, 983x752px)
1438251248956.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>>34597113
Was that supposed to be ironic?
>>
File: 1468897253648.jpg (266KB, 1200x501px)
1468897253648.jpg
266KB, 1200x501px
>>34593252
>gain it all back
>gain some more
>now have uncomfortable uncontrollable swamp ass constantly
This reminds me of how much I want to lick the sweat out of an anime girl's buttcrack. I never last for more than 10 mins when I fap to that fantasy.
>has to take 3 showers a day
>the girls on My 600 Lb. life probably have to take 6+ even though it nearly kills them to do so

>>34593323
>I've never been this fat and can feel myself getting fat more and more disgusting. It's scary.
Just reading this makes me rock hard, even though my brain knows you're a guy. I read too many weight gain fanfics.

>>34596252
>tfw no slightly chubby 2D gf to feed donut glaze to and watch her balloon at a rate of 4 lbs/week
She'd be a roly poly in no time. I'd never do that to my waifu though.

>>34597077
1. Checked.
2. Brandi & Kandi? Their mom was a druggie, and food helped them cope. I'm probably wrong.
>>
I love shitty food too, but I'm not a fat fuck.
Moderation you gluttonous sinner, hedonist piece of shit.
Buy fruits (yeah they suck), buy tomatoes and eat them with salt (no, I'm not spanish.), eat a salad with olive oil and salt or even better, hard bread dipped in olive oil.
Stop frying everything with corn or soy oil. Ose the god damn olive oil, or don't fry a tall, or even better, use an air fryer.
Control yourself, if you need a fix for the eating pleasure masturbate instead.
>>
I'm so sorry OP. I know what's it like but with cola instead.
Also:
>got to Japan for a year to study abroad
>weighed a good 260 lbs
>over the year from eating over there and walking 2+ miles every day there I dropped to 210 pounds
I felt great. I had more energy, slept better and was surprised at how much better I looked. I came back to the states and it went down hill again. Right now I'm about 250lbs and it sucks. I can't run because I got a nasty cyst on one of my ankles that won't get looked at for another month. Even then I'm too poor to eat healthy right now.
>>
>>34597187

No, the two newest episodes, Kirsten then Doug. I watch the show religiously to get scared straight.
>>
>overhauled diet a few months ago
>oats with water for breakfast, then assorted meats and vegetables for lunch and dinner
>lost the weight i wanted to lose
>feel great for the most part
>except for the daily diarrhea
what do
>>
>>34592898
>tfw i don't eat shit food but still fat
In fact i eat moderately healthy but i'm still fat because i sit on my ass all day staring at a computer screen. I just hate to do exercise.
>>
>>34597276
youre eating too much. you can lose weight by cutting calories alone, exercise is not required.
>>
>>34597221
Oh yeah. Doug was on the other night. I only watch the female episodes for fapbait.

>>34597269
>vegetables
>diarrhea
Why am I not surprised? I eat mostly meats & pasta, and I'm constipated neckbeard!@
>>
>>34597194

You're fucking retarded, there is no noticable difference in calories between olive oil and any other cooking oil.
>>
>>34593944
I'm an alcoholic and I lost 60 lbs without giving that up. I just chose which vice I liked more.
>>
>>34597290
>youre eating too much
Fuck me, how little do i have to eat man? Like jesus christ, sometimes i don't even eat breakfast and lunch and i just eat like a salad and some meat for dinner. If i eat any less i will just starve myself.
>>
>>34596954
this desu. when you begin losing weight it should be sloughing off like water.
>>
>>34597290
Except it does, it surges noticeable results. I use olive oil from Portugal so, I don't know what's there in America.
In any way, I'm not the retard here friendo.
I doubt OP even cooks anyway, he's probably talking about junk food, snacks, sweets and such things.
>>
>>34597384
google "tdee calculator", then subtract 500 from the sedentary number. the result is hw many calories you need to eat in order to lose weight. then buy a food scale to more accurately measure portions.
>>
>>34592898
you're gonna die of heart attack mate
>>
>tfw repressing urge to go out and get more food right now

I'm going nuts.
>>
>>34597195
you don't have to eat better just less
>>
>>34593145

i've lost 12 pounds in the past month and there were several "cheat days" for different events, and i wasn't even that fat i just had to lose my gut

you need a lot more dedication anon. cut out those carbs and sugars.
>>
>>34593145
>implying that 2pounds isn't the amount of clothes you were wearing compared to now
>implying you didn't have more shit inside your body then you do now because you recently went to the toilet or ate a lot of fiber
u havent lost anything anon, stay /fat/
>>
How much is healthy weight loss, I started exercising in December. I was 5'9 @ 260lbs. Now I'm at 236. Kinda scared of loose skin.
>>
Kill yourself my man. It's time to go.
>>
File: 1485622040548.jpg (137KB, 541x281px)
1485622040548.jpg
137KB, 541x281px
I can't stop

I can't control myself
>>
>>34599132
its okay anon, eat as much as you want, nobody will judge you here
>>
File: Aizen smug.png (170KB, 640x480px)
Aizen smug.png
170KB, 640x480px
>>34593145
>tfw new years resolution to do healthy eating and exercise has paid off
>tfw lost 7 pounds this month

Suck it
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 219x230px
>tfw skinny and always in pain

Could be worse
>>
>>34593145
Same shit but I gained like 2 pounds.
>>
File: 1481346611249.jpg (9KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
1481346611249.jpg
9KB, 230x220px
>tfw you only ate 1300 calories today and really want more, but successfully resisted the temptation
>>
File: 1485717576088.jpg (71KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1485717576088.jpg
71KB, 747x754px
I'm going to bed fatbros.

I fucked up and I need to try harder. That's all there is to it. I don't want to give up just yet and I know at least a few of you are losing too. Keep going.

Tomorrow's a new day.
>>
>>34600073
You got this. Missteps are ok as long as you get back on track. Hang in there :D
>>
>>34599171
>new years res, no more fat fuck 225 at 5'5
>eat at lower deficit
>start keto second week and jogging
>eat lower (under 1k) but don't feel hungry anymore. Force myself to eatvor I'll feel like shit in the morning
>At 208 this morning
Its mostly water though.... And some muscle
>>
>>34600333
Surely you've lost some noticeable amount of fat if you've gone down 17 lbs.
>>
>>34592898
learn how to cook, shitty food tastes as bad as it is for you when you can cook real healthy food. Roasting a chicken is easy, and if you have a propane grill you can do pork chops, steak, chicken breasts, and all kinds of shit
>>
>>34600368
Probably but i still look like a bag of ass lol I fucked up my carb intake this week too. Not enough protein either. I'm trying to buy more meats but I get stuck and go back to chicken. Did make some tasty pork steaks.
>>
WTB lvl25+ fat gf on any EU server, pst
>>
>>34592898
meh im fat from alcohol abuse, but im losing it, was 160 now im 120, you feel a lot better when you lose wait.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.