[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>second year of college >im a decent looking 5' 10"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1482281612793.jpg (474KB, 1547x878px)
1482281612793.jpg
474KB, 1547x878px
>second year of college
>im a decent looking 5' 10" guy
>still dont have any friends, and talk on average 10 sentences per week with other students
>this other girl has no friends either. slender and long black straight hair
>she likes watching anime, reading manga, drawing manga and studying japanese
>she sits next to me in maths and in biology, so we start talking a little
>not actually talking but we kind hang out and watch anime without bothering eachother so we dont look completely lonely
>three days ago I was reading some of her manga (its pred good, the text is actual japanese and stuff)
>completely out of the blue she asked me "anon have you ever had a girlfriend?"
>autistic as I am I immediately assume shes mocking me
>i said "THATS NON OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS BITCH" and threw the manga in her face and stormed off
>havent seen her since

how bad is it, and how do I make her forgive me?
>>
>>34592429
Tell her you aren't good at handling such situations, explain everything honestly and then ask her to forgive me. Lying doesn't really work in such cases.
>>
>>34592452
>>34592429
forgive you*
>>
>>34592452
This desu. Hopefully she'll understand.
>>
This is almost positively bait, but I'm bored so I'll bite. Add her on Facebook or whatever and say you thought she was mocking you, and that you're sorry.
>>
File: 1485975169730.jpg (99KB, 703x516px)
1485975169730.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
kek you destroyed your chances.
get fucked over emotional retard.
>>
>>34592429
Apologize
Explain why you're insecure about it
Admit that doesn't excuse your behavior
Open up during your apology. That's what she wanted in the first place, to get to know you.
And do not expect it to get fixed in a day. Don't expect it to get fixed in a week.
It only gets fixed by opening up and explaining why it happened, because she won't forget.
And if you do that, then just maybe you'll get her as a friend.
There's no bigger turnoff to women than a guy who's got "Ineedagirlfriendineedagirlfriendineedagirlfriend" going off 24/7 in the back of his head
>>
>>34592429
>>34592563
Also, do it in an email. You might not have the social and speaking skills to honestly open up in person. Shit like that is difficult.
>>
>>34592429
Great post anon!
I'll read all the "HURR DURR HOW COULD YOU DO THIS HAD IT JUST BEEN ME I WOULD HAVE GIVEN HER THE OL LICKAROO" replies now
>>
Explain the situation simply and in neutral terms.
Apologize using standard phrasing.
Following acceptance of apology, continue relationship as before.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.