[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys get on anxiety meds? I can't even grocery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1485729392585.jpg (32KB, 666x501px)
1485729392585.jpg
32KB, 666x501px
How do you guys get on anxiety meds? I can't even grocery shop without being nervous/scared.
>>
>>34592253
drugs wont help your prpblems will evolve around the substance

go talk to someone or a psychiatrist who can put you on a maintenance protocol.. but dont think drugs are the answer. They'll help, as long as you actually work with a therapist as well

>t. Crippling anxiety
>>
See a GP or psychiatrist
>>
>>34592316
drugs wont help, your problems will evolve around the substance
>>
Literally go to any doctor and tell them you're anxious as fuck. They'll be happy to prescribe you meds because they get a kickback.

>>34592316
>>34592344

Don't listen to these faggots, I'm kicking myself for not starting years ago.
>>
See a doctor and get on an anti-anxiety med. Try to avoid benzodiazepines if you can, but they're fine if you need them. Buspirone and other non-benzo anxiolytics are not nearly as harmful long-term. You can use benadryl short-term as an anxiolytic if you need to, but this is an off-label use of an addictive drug that makes you a lot more sleepy than you would be on proper anxiolytics.
>>
its like jumping off a cliff into the ocean
>>
>>34592253
>>34592316
>>34592344
what these two anon's said are right. Drugs are helpful but they are only a temporary solution you need work on your problems while you use drugs to help function. Learning how to cope with negative emotions is the bedrock you must build on to get your life back.
>>
>>34592253
makes me wonder too, if they have such bad anxiety how do you spill guts to anyone in the first place?

side note: i need meds too famiry
>>
>Set up doctor appointment
>Read about symptoms of anxiety
>Act out symptoms best you can
>Go get your legal canny tabs
>>
>>34592854
>tfw too anxious to tell my doc about my problems
>>
I just asked a psychiatrist to be put on anti anxiety meds and badaboom badabazinga I got put on them
>>
>>34593101
Amazing...

sdsdgdfg
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.