[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the 80/20 rule legit? I don't want to waste my time with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: BusinessPepe.png (152KB, 616x725px)
BusinessPepe.png
152KB, 616x725px
Is the 80/20 rule legit? I don't want to waste my time with the dating game if I am already fucked.
>>
>>34591892
explain what the 80/20 rule
>>
>>34591952
Basically 80% of women fuck the top 20% of men
>>
>>34591952
20 percent of women are having sex with 80 percent of the men
>>
I'm talking to an girl on OkCupid that likes anime, memes and Trump. She's drawing me a picture of my favorite anime character, can't wait to see it. She's overweight and 200 miles away however, I think it's important you realize you'll have to send dozens (maybe hundreds) of messages to girls that you might not physically like. I think a girl being fat can easily be fixed with diet and exercise, then you've got a low self-esteem gf that you've built up to be qt that's indebted to you.

But ya, before someone screeches I'm still a KHV. It probably helped that I lost 70 pounds though, now I'm just slightly overweight instead of being obese. You probably won't listen though, don't know why I bothered typing this all.
>>
>>34591985
Damn, that takes some dedication man, I really wouldn't be enable to do that.
Best of luck.
>>
>>34591985
>I think a girl being fat can easily be fixed with diet and exercise, then you've got a low self-esteem gf that you've built up to be qt that's indebted to you.
>Implying she won't leave you for Chad when she loses the weight
Wew lad
>>
>>34592084
It's extremely depressing at times, I messages a morbidly obese woman one time and she skimmed my profile and didn't respond. It takes a lot of dedication, but it's a lot easier when you get past the first dozen. I'm talking to 3 girls right now, I dunno man... It's a lot better than.sitting around crying about no gf.
>>
>>34592116
>implying she isn't jaded as fuck from Chad not accepting her
>implying I won't become Chad during the relationship

I go to the gym 5 days a week and I'm about to join the military, I won't always be a fat loser NEET. In fact, my weight (200 lbs) is a decent weight for my height (6'3) it'll all happen anon. You can fix yourself if you put the dedication in.
>>
>>34591892
Not really, at least not in the way r9k sees it
>>
>>34591892
It's generally true but you may get lucky.
>>
>rampant promiscuity is socially accepted
>pair bonds are not the norm anymore
>sleeping with several different people without being in a relationship is becoming more common
>highly attractive, successful and experienced men don't need to commit themselves to just one woman
>women get a buffet of available top tier men to choose from
>online dating services have way way more male users than female
>a lot more women are having sex than men
It's not a /r9k/ meme, it's reality. It's probably not 80/20, and the majority of people are still living in serial monogamy, but Chad having a harem of Stacies and betas staying high and dry is real.
>>
>>34591962
That's not the 80 20 rule. It says that 80% of results comes from 20% of the effort.

So in dating, if you put in 20% effort, you're already 80% there.
>>
>>34592152
Damn, I'd rather live comfy alone then with a "landwhale"
What you're doing though, is a whole other level. Actually molding your gf into the qt you desire.
Much respect and kudos.
>>
File: how in.png (109KB, 921x703px) Image search: [Google]
how in.png
109KB, 921x703px
>>34591892
>Is the 80/20 rule legit?
it wasn't always but yeah p much.
>>
>>34592814
>it wasn't always but yeah p much.
What changed to cause this?
>>
>>34593292
Before 1945 it was wars and after 1980 women didn't need a provider anymore and could focus their relations with men purely on sexual pleasure.

I don't think anyone's gonna marry anymore in 2050. It's just gonna be a couple top Chads fucking all day to please as many women as possible and a livestock of working class beta slaves.
>>
It is completely legit but the numbers can be off in different areas. For example one place it might be more like 70 - 30, other places (like top tier coastal cities) its damn near 90 - 10.

Either way, a small minority of men are getting all the women while everyone else fights to the death over table scraps. A top tier looking male basically has a soft harem at any given time.
>>
>>34591892
Its true for the most part but it can vary sometimes. You may get lucky if you put in alot of work.

Kind of why i dont try anymore. Not saying im lazy and i dont want to fix myself but the truth is we have to fight for the right to breed nowadays but were human beings. Were smarter than that. Only animals fight for the right to breed

>*Fedora tip*
>>
>>34593582
>put in alot of work
>fight for the right to breed
They can smell you're desperate bro, just be yourself.
>>
If plastic surgery advanced to where any male could fix their face/height/muscle tone to become Chad tier for a cheap price, would the 20/80 rule still remain in place?
>>
>>34592246
It's actually somewhere close to 60/65-90/95.
>>
>>34593416
this. why don't wageslaves realize that they are working for nothing?
>>
>>34593840
>If plastic surgery advanced to where any male could fix their face/height/muscle tone to become Chad tier for a cheap price, would the 20/80 rule still remain in place?
Yes, there's a lot more to being Chad than looks, but looks is a prerequisite, especially looks during your teens. If you're not a Chad by 20, you're never gonna make it.
>>
>>34593468
nah, I'm a top tier looking male with little social skills and less money and i'm not a virgin but i definitely don't have a harem

You need to check a lot of boxes.
>>
>>34591892
>Is the 80/20 rule legit?
You're asking the wrong demographic. Socially inept people are not who you ask about social issues.
>>
>>34593877
Fightclub spelled it out for us word by word. That movie is 18 years old and we're still chasing the carrot on the stick.
>>
>>34593821
I can smell desperate women as well. The only thing i cant smell is whether theyre single mothers or if they have come to realization that they need settle down to have kids and fast because theyre getting older by the day.
>>
File: tooltime.jpg (35KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
tooltime.jpg
35KB, 509x499px
>>34591892

Depends on what you mean, friend. Frequency of sex? Quality of sex? Most normies don't have many partners in their lives( some studies say 4, others say 7). But Chad has many partners, probably in the twenties or more. When normies settle into a monogamous relationships, there's a good chance that woman has fucked a Chad.

This is why normies are shying away from marriage.
>>
>>34591892

Yeah, it's real. Women prefer to be with the top 20% of guys. They ignore the bottom 80% because they can easily be picked up through tinder and the internet and in person. 30% of adult men are virgins.
>>
>>34593979
>30% of adult men are virgins
Source?
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool

https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.jdsndme1e

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/through-history-more-women-have-reproduced-men-180952840/

http://www.livescience.com/47976-more-mothers-in-human-history.html

How can this possibly be unoriginal?
>>
>>34591892
probably not, but the only way to win is to not play.

I've never played it.
>>
>>34593890

you're not a top tier looking male, not even close. Mom saying you're handsome does not count boyo.
>>
>>34594257
Not him, but in a similar position. Girls are interested in me until they realize nonverbal communication is like Chinese to me. (I don't speak Chinese)
>>
>>34594325

I can tell bu your hairline you are not good looking. When I say top tier i'm talking model tier, you're thinking average.
>>
>>34594360
You can't even see his hairline in that picture, lol.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.