[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any valid reason for a girl to deny a partner a sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Is there any valid reason for a girl to deny a partner a sexual act she willingly performed with a previous partner without being a hypocrite?
>>
Yes. That you are a different kind of personality in bed. Not necessarily a worse one, but different.

My GF refuses to do stuff with me she did in the past, but I've gotten her to try new things as well.
>>
>>34591885
Like umm her body her choice, sweetiekins
>>
>>34591994
>personality in bed
If she prefers Chad's "personality" why doesn't she just go fuck him instead?
>>34592004
That doesn't mean she's not a hypocrite hun ;)
>>
>>34591885
Maybe she tried it once and she didn't enjoy it?
>>
>>34591885
that she doesn't want to do it is a valid reason. how is not being in the mood one day while being in the mood on another day in the past hypocritical?
>>
>>34591994
>you are a different kind of personality in bed
this is cuck logic
>>34592056
cuck logic again
you can always persuade her
>>34592075
slave
>>
>>34592051

I didn't say that she prefers "Chad's" personality.

She may not want to do anal with you like with Chad, but maybe instead she lets you deepthroat her. Or gives you a rimjob.
>>
>>34592110
>cuck logic again
>you can always persuade her
What? People can try something out and decide they don't like it. It happens with food all the time.
Don't even know what 'cuck logic' is tbqh, seems like you're just going to write off anything anyone says with it though.
>>
File: 1486028636227.jpg (193KB, 492x584px) Image search: [Google]
1486028636227.jpg
193KB, 492x584px
>there are people on this board that are willingly settling for chad's used goods
>another retard repeating "cuck logic" to every post when he is in fact the biggest cuck
>>
>>34592110
>>34592110
>slave

I was giving my two cents as a wombyn who hates sex and avoids it.
>>
>>34592138
>biggest cuck
yeah ok

stay financially invested in a woman who doesnt want to give you her entirety
>>
Yes. The valid reason is that she wanted to deny the sexual act.
>>
>>34591885
>dates dumbass
>willing to try anal
>dumbass rips her asshole open
>you start screaming "cuck" when she tells you she doesn't want to try it any more
>>
>>34591885
The same reason why I don't eat any old chocolate that I find under the bed like I used to when I was a kid; I grew up, regretted it horribly and vowed never to do it again because it was gross
>implying sexual acts matter anyway
Just use your fucking hand, there's nothing better about real sex compared to jacking off at home
>>
>>34592110
>implying allowing your girlfriend to make even the smallest decision about herself makes you a cuck
I feel bad for you, man. Did daddy hit mommy in front of you or something?
>>
>>34592240
nice coping, if a girl refused something id just dump her
>>
>>34592240
>allowing your girlfriend to make even the smallest decision
when did OP ever say she couldn't

she can invite 3 big black guys round to triple team her, the point is what OP should make of it
>>
My gf tries to get me off with bjs but after 30 minutes she just gets tired. So we don't do bjs anymore.
>>
>>34592373
I once tried skydiving with an ex-boyfriend. I hated it. Should I go skydiving with every boyfriend?
>>
>>34592373
I think she would be perfectly fine with you dumping her.
>>
>>34592523
um ya or u r cuking them.... cant u read
>>
>>34592240
>Did daddy hit mommy in front of you or something?

Not him, but mine did. What did it likely do to me?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.