[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: what is the afterlife to you? for me, i kinda wanna believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484012892694-r9k.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484012892694-r9k.gif
47KB, 450x510px
ITT: what is the afterlife to you?

for me, i kinda wanna believe in the LFE shit
>>
>>34591491
Hopefully nothing. If I finally die, then have to put up with more bullshit I'm going to be pissed.
>>
>>34591491

>A Jedi in the starwars universe (The non Midi-chlorian one..), someone important with the most skill in the force. Obviously Imperial, I am not a fag.

>A powerful Druid in the WOW universe.

>The most angelic of places... the ground consists of the softest whitest clouds. It's more a feeling than any place in description. Just the feeling of bliss, ecstasy and love with no repercussions.
>>
>>34591491
You become a god, you can make your own universe or make a copy of the current one and editing it ! There are billions of other universes made by other people which you can visit or even combine with your universe.

What are you waiting to kill yourself, faggot OP ?
>>
a single hot dog on the floor, nothing else
>>
>>34591491
there's nothing after this. this is all you have, and its not just a test.
>>
As long as it's not life, it's fine.
>>
Nothing. Not a void. Not blackness. Not emptiness. Just... nothing at all. Idk how else to describe it. Think of it like when you're peacefully sleeping but not yet dreaming. Your consciousness is in a state of nothing. You can't "feel" the sleep, you can't "remember" it, and you have no perspective of time passing.

Every night before going to sleep, I feel like I'm preparing to die, never to see the world again. But magically I always wake up ~10hrs later. Rinse, repeat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.