[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >look at qt while shopping >qt looks at me >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o4ejidMyTx1u8bprdo1_1280.jpg (223KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4ejidMyTx1u8bprdo1_1280.jpg
223KB, 1080x1080px
>be me
>look at qt while shopping
>qt looks at me
>I look away and pretend I wasn't looking at her

WHY AM I SO AUTISTIC? FUCK, how am I supposed to ever get a girlfriend.
>>
>>34590279
you are not supposed to get a GF
Natural selection, Autist need to be weeded out of the gene pool
>>
>>34590279
This castle looks nice, where's the picture from?
>>
>>34590419
seriously tho this place is really nice.
Is it weird I focus more on the castle in the background more than on a girl?
>>
>>34590419
its in paris
>>
>>34590279
this is not autism just low self-esteem
don't ask me how to get rid of it though
>>
>>34590563
Nah Mann dat castle really is noice af
>>
>>34590419
Well the girl looks average and kind of stupid, but that appears to be at least a vaguely interesting building. My asperger's would tell you you're in the right here
>>
>>34590279
>why is that creepy looking at me?
kek,you are even more autistic for not being self aware.
>>
>>34590932
Autism just means socially awkward. And yeah I envy people who have the confidence to make an approach in a store or whatever.
>>
>>34590279
i usually just keep looking at her, because most probably i will not see her anymore.
>>
>>34591159
You never look at girls when you leave your basement?
>>
>>34591314
But how do you do it? I can't look at her once she looks at me, I feel like if I continue to stare, she'll yell "stop looking at me you freak"
>>
>>34591318
>qt looks at me
>I look away and pretend I wasn't looking at her
WHY AM I SO AUTISTIC? FUCK, how am I supposed to ever get a girlfriend.
Your whole post indicates that you think that you actually had a chance.
>>
>>34591361
If I had talked to her, I might. How would you know that I never had a chance in the first place.
>>
By your logic, anyone that looks at you has feelings for you. Insanity?

She could've been looking at you because you moved and she was trying to focus on a product. Human instinct. Doesn't mean she likes you. Holy fuck people overanalyze too much. Everyone in the entire world must like you then. Everyone passing by you on the street should just fall at your footsteps op LAWL
>>
>>34591498
You know your comment is really stupid, don't you?

I never claimed that she's into me or not, I said it's possible that she had an interest. Just as every person potentially has an interest in you. It's up to you to find out wether or not they actually have an interest or not.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.