[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're a fifteenth century Russian peasant. You and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: zizek-would-prefer-not-to.png (119KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
zizek-would-prefer-not-to.png
119KB, 500x281px
>You're a fifteenth century Russian peasant. You and your wife are walking along a dusty country road. A Mongol warrior rides up beside you. He dismounts and tells you,

>"I'm now going to rape your wife."

>He then adds,

>"But since there is a lot of dust on the ground, you should hold my testicles so that they don't get dusty."

What do you do?
>>
Refuse and tell him I want to duel him
>>
Clean his asshole with my tongue while I'm at it.
>>
>>34590028
strike his vocal cords with 2 fingers so that he gets disavowed by his tribesmen
>>
>>34590028
Refuse, and then probably be killed.
But atleast I die with my dignity.
>>
>>34590028
shoot him in the face with a 14th century hand cannon
>>
>>34590189
it's the 13th century, too bad
>>
le ebin Bartleby meme
>>
>>34590028

>Tug on his ball sack so hard that it rips
>causes the Mongoloid immense pain
>While he is in immense pain take his sword
>chop his dick off
>steal his clothes
>Steal his horse
>Leave him with nothing in the middle of a dusty road
>not even his dignity remains
>not even his manhood remains

Fucking Mongorians.
>>
>>34590028
I would cut off his balls
>>
File: 602.png (153KB, 680x538px) Image search: [Google]
602.png
153KB, 680x538px
>>34590286
Only correct answer... *sniff*
>>
I draw my sword, tell my wife to run and hide, and then I prepare to fight. Fun fact: peasants actually had weapons in the middle ages and knowing how to use them was a legal obligation in many states due to the fact that pretty much all men of fighting age were part of the local official militia. Most peasants/yeomen had swords, muskets, and access to polearms and they knew how to use them. Swords were legal to carry in many states as a legit side arm for self defense, although you might get in trouble if you walked down the street carrying a spear or a halberd because those were seen as purely warfighting weapons.
>>
>>34590028
why are there mongols in russia in the fifteenth century? would it be that fucking hard for you to just say the proper fucking century? what could possibly fucking compel you to refer to a historical event but misplace it by centuries?
>>
by 15th century the tsardom was canibalizing the various hordes to the South-East of Moscow

I'm not sure about 15th century exactly but peasants were drafted for 10+ years in tsarist Russia so it was impossible to walk with yoru wife at a typical anon's age. Rather you'd find yourself raping some tatars or OD'ing on booze at some god forsaken, desolate watering hole in the steppe.
>>
I would defeat him in combat using my superior size.
>>
AND SHO ON AND SHO ON
>>
>>34590397
TIPS
Originalito
>>
>15th century
idk man, maybe call the oprichniks or something
>>
>>34590028
>hold his balls as he's pounding my wife
30 minutes later
tell my wife
>"heh. i've let some dust hit his balls"

i think this is how the story by slavoj goes, if i remember correctly
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.