[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is incredibly jealous of my older sister and freaks out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5600.jpg (311KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5600.jpg
311KB, 1000x1400px
My gf is incredibly jealous of my older sister and freaks out whenever she hugs or kisses me. She says that I always favour her, and she hates that I spend so much time with my sister. My older sister is really nice to me and I love her more than anything in the universe, she's the most amazing human in the world. My gf is nice but gets jealous really easily, she doesn't even like seeing my sister around. I think she wants me to spend less time around my sister or she may break up with me.

What should I do?
>>
>>34589757
>What should I do?

Kill yourself, report back
>>
Break up with that bitch. Family first.
>>
Post pics of your gf and your sister so we can tell you
>>
>>34589757
>tfw bitchy older sister who clearly made your life worse
Must be awesome having a great older sister. Be careful with that gf of yours op
>>
Dump your gf. Think about it, this is only going to get worse and it won't get better.
>>
>>34589757
Give your older sister the fugg that she clearly wants
>>
>>34589955
You mean hugg? I love hugging her so much she's so warm. When we were kids we used to share a bed and cuddle. <3
>>
>>34589757
Have a serious and relaxed talk about why she is jealous. Then explain her that you love your sister and shes family and she must understand that.

You can add a promise to spend more time with your gf, if you are actually planning on that.
>>
>>34590013
I'm jealus of OP, always wanted a bro/sis :(
>>
>>34589757
how much time exactly do you spend with your sister? and how about your gf? how old are you?
>>
>>34589757
Dump her bitch ass, OP.

The kind of roastie that gets jealous of a female relative of yours (we're talking about your sister ffs) is the worst kind of roastie.
>>
>>34589757
post sisters tits or gtfo normie
>>
>>34589757
If your gf is older than 12, this behavior is psychotic. Cut and run.
>>
File: 1485989333919.jpg (268KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485989333919.jpg
268KB, 1280x1280px
jealous girls suck OP, that's just the truth

having a jealous girlfriend is not a good thing, and who the fuck would be jealous about someones sister? sounds like your girl is pretty fucked man, get a new one
>>
File: 1485617788536.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485617788536.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>34589757
>gf
NORMIES OUT REEEEEE
>>
>>34589757
Dump your gf and fuck your sister.
>>
fuck your sister

orgeno
>>
>only one response calling this guy a normie

It's official. I'm moving to wizchan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.