[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are jobs where people actually have fun at work and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: images[1].jpg (10KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
10KB, 261x193px
>there are jobs where people actually have fun at work and aren't always stressed out
What the fuck????
How is that even possible
>>
>>34589576
those jobs are usually for gifted individuals
with skill sets that are in extreme demand.
if you don't have a Phd in theoretical physics
and rocket science then you might as well just fucking kill yourself because automation is gonna remove the lower class entirely.
>>
>>34589601
>automation is gonna remove the lower class entirely.
Ah this argument again.
Tell me, how do you think a capitilist system will work if the working class is destryoed and all no skill work is taken by robots?
How will products be bought if no one has any fucking money?
The truth is, it will never happen, because it will be absolute anarchy. Stop perpetuating this meme.
>>
>>34589658
are you a robotics major?
can you code programs for the robots?
No???
There you go people will still buy shit
but it won't be steel and iron factory workers or
oil patch guys buying shit it'll be some pudgy nu male from some yuppie state university who repairs the robots who manufacture his laptops and cars the same robots he designed the code for
menial labor is gonna go the way of the dinosaur
and with it the lower and middle class it'll be upper class and above they'll survive and thrive
you'll have no place if you live in that middle class or lower class then you are already on the path to being rendered obsolete
>>
>>34589735
Think about this for a moment.

Working class is obsolete thanks to automation.
That's over 90% of the fucking population. These people work for money, which they in turn use to buy things and keep the economy running. The rich are a very small group of the population, do no put into the economy as much, in fact they take more away.

What dod you think is going to fucking happen if you just completely obliterate the working class like this??? Only a few jobs will be taken, but all no-skill labor? Angry people would break into stores and warehouses and destroy everything, including the robots. Since no one can work, there will be way more crime.
>>
>>34589576
I have a job like that I get payed to eat all day and shitpost on 4chan all day. I get payed really good too.
>>
I once had a lifeguard job where I legit got paid just to look at lolis in bikinis. Then my feminist co-worker cried sexual harrassment.
>>
The fun part is talking to come workers for me, I enjoy my job and I like waking up in the morning for it, but fun isn't the work
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.