[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cousin was date-raped at a party. I overheard her crying as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 22

File: whore.png (214KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
214KB, 500x345px
My cousin was date-raped at a party. I overheard her crying as she told my mother. Apparently she woke up on a sofa in a different apartment, couldn't find her panties, and her cunt was sore and swollen. This was quite a while and nothing has been done or said.

This is what comes from the kind of objectification you find on this board, and as you scream and shout about how hard you have it and how easy women have it - remember, no they don't.

Sickening.
>>
This is bait
Life is shit for everyone
>>
File: 1483950130716.png (327KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
1483950130716.png
327KB, 400x573px
>>34589524
Really easy to avoid that situation as a roastie, don't go to shitty bars looking to get your snatch filled, and instead be a respectable woman.
>>
>>34589524

hahahahahahahaha! HAAHAHAHA!

>My slut whore cousin was a whore and got "raped" so I'll come to a Mongolian medieval tapestry weaving forum full of virgin 20 year olds who've never touched a girl in their lives and blame all my whore slut cousin's problems on creepy beta men who don't talk to women

Hahahahah I hope you get raped next faggot and your slut cousin enjoyed it
>>
File: 1414026667998.gif (72KB, 205x255px) Image search: [Google]
1414026667998.gif
72KB, 205x255px
>went to a party
>raped
Well, shouldn't have gone to a party now, eh?
>>
>ywn wake up in anons cousin's panties with cum dripping from your sore and swollen ass
>>
>>34589524
Woman enjoy being raped
>>
File: 1420778707357.gif (544KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1420778707357.gif
544KB, 255x191px
>>34589554
>>34589562
>>34589570
>>34589575
The point remains, then, that the complaint commonly heard on this board that women have life on easy mode is unfounded. According to you, women shouldn't go to parties, something any man can do, for fear they get raped. The constant fear of being raped because all men desire your hole, with those who you don't offer it to freely resenting you for it, doesn't seem easy mode at all, desu.
>>
I can't possibly imagine how terrible that must have been for her to wake up on a sofa with sore genitals, truly no worse experience could possibly happen to a human.

>these are "real problems" to women

Sickening.
>>
>>34589524
lol thanks OP made me kek
stupid bitch deserved it keep your legs closed and your eyes open and shit like this wont happen
But obviously women can't do this anymore because it's not empowering to be a civil human being it's empowering to be a town bicycle that everyone rides.
>>
Terrible, those men should be hung from a tree
>>
>>34589659
>stupid bitch deserved it
>not empowering to be a civil human
If only women were as civil as you, monsieur.
>>
>woman gets drunk, has sex and claims rape
Nothing to see here, folks. Just sage and move on.
>>
>gone to a party and knew what kind of party that is
>got drunk/had weird pills
>never thought of what she was doing

Oh god the injustice
>>
>This is what comes from the kind of objectification you find on this board
This is wrong though, since robots a permavirgins, so they obviously never raped anybody.
>>
>>34589625
>according to you
What are you talking about?
You do realize that you're talking to multiple people when you go on this site, right?
>>
>>34589524
>cousin got raped by Chads and fratbros at a party
>It IS THE ROBOTS FAULT THEY DID THIS
Do you even know where you are roastie?
Also your slut of a cousin probably drank hunch punch despite being told by numerous people never to do that.
>>
>>34589711
>he hasn't joined the wizard hivemind and gained infinite mental powers and unlocked the very secrets of the universe itself

haha fuccboi
>>
>>34589625
This is implying that every female who has ever gone to a party/date has been raped

And you claim women are fearing getting raped at parties which is obviously not true otherwise they wouldn't fucking go

Your cousin got raped because she is a retard who can't see rape flags and/or got really unlucky

Please get off this board feminist scum
>>
>>34589682
Ah see there you go
i pay my taxes and do my duties as a citizen of this fine nation buy local and support the troops
Vote Republican god bless America
That's civil

What's not civil is going out partying and smoking dope till 3am attending rallies
smashing windows torching cars and saying it's everyone elses fault but your own and demanding special treatment because you couldn't keep your legs closed
>>
>>34589695
>>34589698
>>34589748
Sickening. Absolutely sickening. Project yourself into her situation for a second. You aren't supposed to go out drinking and partying with friends because people feel such a disregard for your personal autonomy they use you as they want by force, and when others hear of this, they say good and say you deserved it or even wanted it. Repeat the mantra - women have it on easy mode!
>>
>>34589524
Just because she doesn't remember it, doesn't mean she didn't consent.

Being blacked out simply means your brain isn't creating short term memories, getting black out drunk doesn't look any different than regular drunk, and there is nothing wrong with fucking while you are drunk.
>>
>>34589524
>My cousin was date-raped at a party.

Haha
>>
A year ago I would say I want her to go to trial or that I agreed of the bat. Now all I see is bias towards events in their point of view. Fuck them most of them lie because they feel guilty, or because they see an opportunity no sympathy for "party girls".
>>
>>34589625
Men also approach parties with caution. I drink from sealed containers that I opened myself and never leave drinks unattended. Moderating my consumption so that I'm able to keep my judgement and take care of myself if I don't fully trust the people I'm with to take care of me. If I DO get full-on drunk well, anything can happen. I realize that I'm giving up control of myself for the night and accept the consequences of that. Most of the time when I drink socially, I do not get drunk. When I get drunk I do it safely at home where I don't have to worry about being raped.
>>
File: 1483481299722.jpg (151KB, 708x717px) Image search: [Google]
1483481299722.jpg
151KB, 708x717px
>>34589575
will roasties ever learn?
>>
>>34589796
Should women or shouldn't women be able to go out drinking without the fear of rape? Of course there are scumbags who will break the law, but the absolute lack of empathy and pity on this board is a sickening sight. Are women to live in constant fear of being raped, guarding themselves in every moment, never letting themselves feel the full extent of free enjoyment which men are afforded to a far greater extent? You miss my main point - the falseness of the claim that women's lives are easy mode.
>>
>>34589813
Its common sense not to get drunk in public. If you get drunk on public or take drugs in public you can get robbed etc. Its common sense she lacked. She is responsible for that. Its her fault
>>
>>34589813
They do have it easy fag

Your cousin doesn't represent the majority of roasties that get to do anything/be with anyone they want because they have a hole

You could use the same argument for a guy getting mugged while trying to get groceries, that it's unfair
>>
>>34589813
>women only have to worry about having sex accidentally ONE time in their life
>men have to worry about securing a job and a future by the time they enter high school otherwise their life is inevitably fucked
???
Women only have to worry about getting raped, WHICH IS EASILY AVOIDABLE. Everything else is handed to them. Use some of your SJW logic to see that you as a roastie can't see past your own female entitlement.
>>
>>34589854
It's a lie to say men need to be as guarded as women. 50% of the population aren't split between wanting to fuck you and wanting to murder you.
>>
>>34589854
This. Women are so hedonistic every time they drink they have to get blackout drunk. They can't control themselves and expect others to act responsible for them. A woman's safety and responsibility is never in her hands DRUNK OR SOBER. It's always in the hands of a man.
>>
>chad rapes a stacie
>FUCKING VIRGIN LOSERS STOP RAPING EVERYBODY!!!!
>>
File: 1480300550067.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1480300550067.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>34589796
this. I'm not saying the guy is not at fault for raping her, but if she was alone at that party then she shouldn't have gotten so black out drunk that she couldn't even remember being raped. The other possibility being (and still being your cousins fault for being retarded) she left her drink unattended.

Men have to take precautions against the scum of the earth, and when we don't and get mugged/jumped/hurt at our real job that women will never have cuz "Muh air conditioned office job" it's not the rest of the world's fault. So why is it all of our faults because your cousin didn't take the necessary precautions relevant to her situation?

>protip:
It's not.
>>
>>34589813
>>34589862
Many men are on-guard literally 24/7 their entire lives. Everywhere they go, everything they do, they're fucking thinking about potential threats. It's a normal level of paranoia in men to be CONSTANTLY guarded. For themselves, for others. For the dumb women who are defenseless.

Maybe for once in your life you can take responsibility for your own safety instead of always expecting men to take care of you.
>>
>>34589879
So only a small minority of women get raped, but all women should guard against the possibility, and if they do get raped, it's their fault. The cognitive dissonance is astonishing.
>>
Women are children they expect others to take care of them and be their guardian, of course things like this happens because they lack common sense and responsibility for their own body.
>>
>>34589915
>Everywhere they go, everything they do, they're fucking thinking about potential threats.
Wow, I'm really scared these anime and cum rags might attack me!

You cannot deny men desire women strongly, forcefully and ubiquitously. They're on Omegle constantly surfing for the whiff of 'em like hungry dogs, and given time and opportunity, they take it by force. To compare the fear of being mugged to the fear of being sexually violated is absurd too.
>>
>>34589933
It really is like taking care of small children. You always have to be at least vaguely aware of where they are and what they're doing because you need to be ready to swoop in at a moments notice to rescue them from themselves.
>>
>>34589524
I've never been to a party and don't drink alcohol. I've never been raped.
So why she doing those things
>>
>>34589959
At this point I never take up or listen to a women's story before the man anymore. It is just too easy to claim being the victim and not doing anything to prove your story except, feelings and hindsight. I am never alone with a woman at a social event always have a friend with me no way I am getting fucked over by some bitch.
>>
File: 1484712819060.jpg (94KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
1484712819060.jpg
94KB, 775x719px
>>34589956
True, you can't compare date-rape and being mugged

you can at least protect yourself from the chance of rape
>>
>>34589925
ONLY A SMALL MINORITY OF WOMEN GET RAPED BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT DRINK OR PARTY SAFELY
IT IS NOT COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IT IS COMMON SENSE. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF INTO UNSAFE SITUATIONS. WHEN YOU PARTY AND DRINK BUY YOUR OWN BOOZE AND DO NOT GET BLACKOUT DRUNK. A SMALL MINORITY OF WOMEN CANNOT UNDERSTAND THESE CONCEPTS SO THEIR CARELESS ACTIONS PUT THEM IN SITUATIONS WHERE THEY CAN GET RAPED
>>
>>34589625
>rape

That's what the system of "civilized" people calls sex without consent, but that's always been part of humanity, and even animals do it, I think it's nature's fault.

Cavemen used to just hit a woman in the head and he could have her for the rest of the night.

"Rape culture" is just stupid bullshit
>>
>>34589933
>women are children because men are the ones who attack them and men have to defend them against their own kind
>>
>>34589813
>Project yourself into her situation for a second

Sorry I can't project into subhuman IQ
>>
>>34589956
Oh honey. Most of the men on the unmoderated section of omegle are looking for men.
>>
Guys I went to a ghetto neighborhood at 2 am in the morning with $100 bills falling out of my pocket, why did I get robbed at gunpoint?
>>
>>34589925
It's the equivalent of going to a bad neighbourhood at 3am in the morning, calling everybody there a nigger.

Ofc you don't "deserve it" but it's still a fucking idiotic thing to do.
>>
>>34590006
We shouldn't even have laws, desu. Only dumb people who don't take the correct precautions have crimes committed against them. You were assaulted? Own fault, my man. You were muged? Own fault. You were murdered? Own fault. Of course not. the kind of specious logic used in this thread is only ever applied to women and rape.
>>
>>34589813
I bet she was only around Chad. That's why she did it, because chad's presence makes her wet. Stupid bitches man
>>
>>34589956
>comparing a situation where someone wants to do you harm to a situation where someone wants to do you harm is absurd
Really bitch?
>>
>>34590032
>>34590039
This metaphor is apt because it compares the whole male gender and their desire for a warm, wet hole to ghetto niggers and their propensity to commit crime - my entire point all along. Women have to be as guarded against men as you have to be against a pack of niggers. Their life is as easy mode as the life of a white nerdy kid living in a ghetto in Detroit.
>>
>>34590012
>>women are children because men are the ones who attack them and men have to defend them against their own kind
Maybe they should practice self responsibility and learn to not get into situations that 99% are AVOIDABLE. But nice b8 bud.
>>
>>34589925
It is both the rapist and the woman's fault, to varying degrees

Op never claimed his cousin got drunk at the party, it is only assumed. If they were given choloform etc from someone they thought they could trust, I would not blame the woman as much as if she got full blown drunk

The same thing could be said for being mugged, you are not expecting to be mugged, but if you think you think you're going to be safe walking down alley and get mugged then it would be more your fault (as well as the mugger's) compared to if they got mugged outside of the shop they needed to go to

It's called "not being a fag"
>>
>>34589925
So only a small minority of men rape, but all men should be suspected of this, and if someone gets raped, it's every men's fault. The cognitive dissonance is astonishing.
>>
>>34590047
In a deterministic universe ultimately nobody is responsible for anything because we don't have free will.
>>
>>34590047
>women literally argue for the right to not be responsible for their careless actions
>>
>>34590073
>all neighbourhoods are ghettos
>all the people in a bad neighbourhood are criminal niggers
kek
>>
Man walks through a dangerous neighborhood at night, what the fuck were you thinking of course you'd get mugged, did you go looking for trouble??!
Woman walks through a dangerous neighborhood at night, oh my god are you ok you should have had someone with you why did no one help you?!?! They never accept that maybe they cause these situations to happen and its all their fault.
>>
>>34590047
You posted earlier that you can't compare rape to muggings. So why are you doing that now? THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IS ASTONISHING.
Eat your own word you dumb cunt.
>>
>>34589862
you can enjoy as many things that men enjoy, but that doesn't mean all of a sudden you can forget about consequences
>>
>>34589524
dumb cunt should have not accepted drinks from strangers or when out partying with strangers alone without some friends around. do you see how easy it was to prevent rape by being a RESPONSIBLE PERSON instead of playing the victim. this is like saying that you had no idea your car was going to get stolen for living it unlock in the ghetto and that life is hard because of that and that their was nothing you can do to prevent it from getting stolen.
>>
>>34590114
>Man travels thru dangerous neighborhood at night
Takes his car (& car defense tool), locks the doors and closes windows. Never fully stops the car until he's safe.

>Woman travels thru dangerous neighborhood at night
Walking down the sidewalk, wearing tight slutty clothing that shows off her ass. Prone to alleyway distractions.
>>
>>34590103
>autists literally argue crimes are the fault of the victims
What's pretty astonishing, to be honest, is this board where the viewpoint of blaming others for their own personal failing is so common comes out so strongly to say it's all about personal responsibility and anything bad that happens is the person's own fault.

>>34590087
That was only tangential. My main point was women's lives aren't that easy because of the fear that permeates it - the fear of men.
>>
>>34590130
Learn some reading comprehension and you'll understand I employed the comparison to demonstrate how ludicrous it is. Not very bright, are you?
>>
>>34589524

She should have just ordered an angel shot with lime

That and not get drunk with a ton of horned up dudes
>>
>>34590154
>the fear of men
This is why western feminism is fucking retarded. Instead of fighting the system the opresses both men and women and fighting for equality, they choose to fight a sexist war against all men.

You should kill yourself tbqh.
>>
>>34590076
How do you know she could have avoided the rape?
>>
>>34590193
What woman wouldn't see the men in this thread as allies, amirite? :^)
>>
>>34590175
Do you know why it's ludicrous to compare them? Because it's so much easier to avoid getting raped than mugged. Rapes only happen in social situations when people give in to their hedonistic desires to the point they lose control. A mugging can take place anywhere. It's much easier to avoid being raped. And if you do get mugged you can take precautions to avoid it or fight back, BUT when it comes to rape, it's apparently ludicrous to take precautions against.
Maybe women should try protecting themselves from harm.
>>
>>34590204
Whatever you pseudointellectual shitter

Come back when you can actually think for yourself instead of repeating the same bullshit over and over to make you classcucks fight each other.
>>
>>34590250
>an anonymous poster on 4chan acting as an expert on rape
My noggin' is joggin' at supersonic speeds.
>>
>>34590272
The reason why you're hated by girls and people in general is because of your toxic thinking. Also, you don't seem very smart. Laughed hard at your arguing.
>whatever
>throws names around
>>
>>34590298
>cant come up with a rebuttal so I'm just going to use ad hominems
Why is that women always resort to name calling to """"prove they are right""""
>>
>>34589748
this I hate parties that shit is for fucking normies. robots had nothing to do with that shit. I live being left alone to play video games and I have no interest in harming other people. OP is just blowing this out of proportion to make it seem like the extremely privilege females of today have problems while ignoring the fact that women have voting right without the need of the military draft or the responsibility.
>>
>>34590321
I'm a productive member of society, have a gf, a loving family and 3 close friends to whom I can trust everything, but keep trying you basic cunt.
>>
>>34589524
deserved it senpai. don't get drunk with a bunch of people you don't know. thats just common fucking sense.
>>
>>34590344
Why is it autists always resort to misusing fallacies in latin to give themselves some semblance of legitimacy?

You conjectured, quite falsely, on the circumstances on which rape happens. You didn't provide source or citation, and frankly, it just seems like resentful conjecture. What response is there to that but namecalling? Grow up and get a grip.
>>
>>34590321
>The reason why you're hated by girls and people in general.

How would you know how anyone is hated by girls or people in general. That's extremely toxic thinking to claim you can speak on the behalf of other people and then inflate your own, personal toxic judgements on others by inventing demographics to speak on the behalf of.

I came in here from the front page to blow your backwards shit out.
>>
>>34590350

Parties suck if you're not chad. Remember all chads are normies but all normies are not chads. I do not see what these retarded non-chad normies get out of partying. They're not going to get laid, they're just drinking/getting fucked up and acting stupid. Every party I went to was like this, a few chads are getting all the attention from women while regular normies are drunk and playing games.
>>
>>34589625
I got black out drunk and woke up with a land whale in my bed. I just woke her up and politely asked her to leave because I had to run errands that day.
>>
File: 1339177948958[1].jpg (14KB, 338x360px) Image search: [Google]
1339177948958[1].jpg
14KB, 338x360px
>>34590250
>Rapes only happen in social situations
>>
>>34590407
You can see they are hated and rejected by others. You can see it in their words, in the way their mind process thoughts, in the way they express themselves and in the opinions that are a result.
>>
>>34590385
>heh kid no citations
Where are yours? You've provided no citations for any of your information either. All you've given is anecdotal evidence which is inadmissible.
>>
>>34590415
>OP's cousin was raped at a party
>all rapes you ever hear about happen at parties where large amounts of alcohol are consumed
>trying to claim rapes don't happen in social situations
Sureeeee
>>
>>34589524
>get drunk at a party full of strangers
>someone takes you home and roughly fucks you
>feel like a slut, feel ashamed
>I WAS DATE RAPED :(((((
>>
>>34590440
pwq.sagepub.com/content/37/4/455.abstract

Your turn.
>>
File: image.jpg (706KB, 1365x1615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
706KB, 1365x1615px
>>34590006
Okay, you're absolutely right. But what can you do about guys? What can you do to not make a man want to rape someone? How can you tell them that it's morally wrong?
>>
>>34589524
So the facts are that
>She woke up in an apartment she didn't remember how she got into
>She recognized she was fugged at some point
You're drawing quite some wild assumptions with your worthless cousin there, with a side dish of avoiding responsibility for your own actions.
Sickening.
>>
>>34589862
>but the absolute lack of empathy and pity on this board is a sickening sight

WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF MEN!. DO YOU THINK SOCIETY HAS EMPATHY FOR MEN? DO YOU THINK SOCIETY CARES ABOUT THE ISSUES MEN?WHY SHOULD WE HAVE EMPATHY FOR HER WHEN SOCIETY HAS NO EMPATHY FOR MEN? WHY SO WOMEN GET TO HOLD A MONOPOLY IN PLAYING THE VICTIM?
>>
File: 1468204618131.png (586KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468204618131.png
586KB, 900x900px
>woman behaves irresponsibly
>a bad thing happens

If you don't want to get raped don't get blackout drunk at a party full of dudebros who would jump at the chance to fill your hole, roastie whore.
>>
>>34590460
>I only hear about party rapes because I live in first world and I don't go out, let alone work in police or rape victim establishment
>therefore, I will backpedal and trying to mask my statement where I said rapes happen only in social situations
>>
>>34590481
You can't! For the same reason people commit other crimes. There will always be a small population of people who do things that aren't the norm or are considered wrong. IT IS A FACT OF LIFE AND SOMETHING YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH.
>>
File: 98_l.jpg (38KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
98_l.jpg
38KB, 300x350px
>>34590523
Maybe, and check this, it's incorrect to assume stupid shit. For instance, it's wrong to assume a woman is always the victim, as a lot of people do. And perhaps it's also wrong to assume a woman is also in the wrong. It's hard to say what happened given the information provided, and no one asked. Everyone just called her a whore. Quite the conundrum here.
>>
File: 1484844548072.jpg (72KB, 601x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484844548072.jpg
72KB, 601x384px
>>34589524
>This was quite a while and nothing has been done or said.
>Sickening.

You know what to do.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/618170932
>>
cool
dumb whore got what she deserved
I hope she kills herself too
>>
>>34589524
If I had been there I would have foreced her to eat all the eggs
>>
>>34589524

I hate to say this, but good girls avoid parties and always stay sober because you don't know what could happen when drung, even less when passed out.

Being sad for her trauma won't help her heal faster.

Also, when she will be mom and her daughter will go to such parties, don't expect her genitalia come back unused.

Don't expect happiness and safety in an hypersexualized society.
>>
>>34589524
So she doesn't remember anything from the party and wakes up in someone's (apartment) without panties and decided it was rape. Or you know- she went to the party to fuck a chad and fucked a chad and drank a bit too much

Now you go on this fucking board blaming us for your cousins great night out when she got a guy with a dick big enough to make her vagina sore
>>
>>34590581
Seeing the way you post and that you're here, you'll be dead before her.
>>
>>34590474
>the study talks about how women who present themselves as sexual were more likely to be perceived at having fault for their rape for being morally loose
This study only proves my point. Don't act like a slut and people will believe you did your utmost to not get raped. Act like a slut and do morally dumb things ie getting blackout drunk, and your are responsible in part for your rape. Thanks for helping me prove my point!
>>
>>34589598
only in porn vids and some hentais.
>>
>>34590612
I know but I can still hope for it
>>
>>34590620
>misrepresent the study
>provide no citations of your own
Where's your latin now, faggot? Quite the intellectual.
>>
>>34590607
>Don't expect happiness and safety in an hypersexualized society.

As opposed to which society? Muslim?
>>
>>34589625
>According to you, women shouldn't go to parties, something any man can do, for fear they get raped. The constant fear of being raped because all men desire your hole, with those who you don't offer it to freely resenting you for it, doesn't seem easy mode at all, desu.
As long as you don't drink whatever people put in your cup, just like your parents told you to not get candies from strangers, your life is 99% of the time on easy mode. Are you saying that women being stupid enough to get raped in a party is the same as real problems that men have no control over?
>>
If she got a rape kit, she's telling the truth. If she didn't she's lying through her teeth. Wait for the accusations and bring the popcorn.
>>
>>34589862
>Should women or shouldn't women be able to go out drinking without the fear of rape?
No. The world is a dangerous place by default. You should be fearful of going out to any place. If you don't have this filter you're stupid. Period.
>>
>>34589628

sore genitals were the minor damage.

major damage was the idea that someone abused her, and she couldn't remember who and when.

also, all her schoolmates just labeled her "the slut who took 150 dicks in that party".

>tldr: she just learnt the hard way to keep legs closed and eyes open, and avoid parties at all costs.
>>
Being a girl is like being rich.
>Once a month you have to do taxes which sucks.
>You got a great house with 60 inch flat screen which means you are more likely to be burglarized

I still think being rich is fucking great
>>
>>34589956
>You cannot deny men desire women strongly, forcefully and ubiquitously.
You cannot deny that men are forced in positions way more dangerous than women going to parties because they wanted to. Compared to men's, women's life is easy mode.
>>
>woke up in a different appartment

This doesn't add up, so she just took her belongings and walked out just like that, and found her way back?

No, she got drunk, went with some Chad. She then decided to lie about her being a whore without dragging Chad to court, which would disprove her.

And somehow, beta's who can't even talk to women are to blame for this?
>>
File: semen-based recipes.jpg (57KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
semen-based recipes.jpg
57KB, 465x382px
>>34590653
Women are not only raped at parties. See >>34590549

Rape happens in many different ways, in many different settings, and it's due to one fundamental cause - men can't control their sexual urges. To be the subject of those sexual urges, to be smaller and weaker than 50% of the population all of whom want to ravage your hole, is far from easy mode, my man.
>>
File: irlre.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
irlre.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>34589524
it's easy to forget that you're words here have consequences otuside of the internet but i hope she gets well soon
>>
>>34589796
>This is implying that every female who has ever gone to a party/date has been raped

there is also sex that they regret the day after.

women going to parties expect to get some Charming Prince in some private room to get a bit high, get some romance, get some lovely sex action.

Everything other is either "rape" or "regrettable".
>>
>>34590707
get the fuck out of my thread you virgin rape apologist faggot
>>
>>34590644
I didn't misrepresent the study. Those are the conclusions from the abstract. Did you know that the abstract is a concise summary of the main points? And that the main points of that abstract was sexually objectified women were more likely to be perceived at fault in part for their rape compared to non-sexually objectified women? Did you know that what I said wasn't a misrepresentation?
>>
>>34589881
>having sex accidentally

kek.

also, "accidental pregnancies", because not all gang rapes includes condoms and whatnot.
>>
Why don't we get rid of the normies?
I am sosick and tired of them, they are everywhere, trolling.
>>
>>34590711
Rapes at parties are due to one fundamental cause women can't control their drinking
>>
>>34590006
>ONLY A SMALL MINORITY OF WOMEN GET RAPED

the vast majority just regrets having had sex (and possibly pregnancy and std and shame and whatever) with the wrong dude(s).
>>
>>34590711
Women rape as much as men. What is your point?
>>
>>34590724
Only after you get out of my board.
>>
>>34590754
This assumes men are inherently rapists just waiting for the opportunity to pounce. Bravo. You demonstrated my point - women's lives suck because they have to live in constant terror of men.
>>
>>34589524
OP I understand. I had friends over once-- who I trusted-- and I had a blackberry cider, took my meds and went to bed before everybody else-- my own bed-- and one of them raped my virginity away, my ass too. to this day it hurts to shit and I do not trust a single soul. not even my doctors, not the police, not my family, and definitely not my friends.
>>
>>34590557
Then why tell women what to do NOT to get raped? It's almost hypocritical, honestly.
>>
File: 1481361576923.jpg (40KB, 329x344px) Image search: [Google]
1481361576923.jpg
40KB, 329x344px
>>34590724
How about you get the fuck off my board, you normie parasite filth?

You can pretend that your normalfag partygoer cousin was a """""virgin""""" all you want, won't make it a fact. She slutted out, realized she had no gains, and called it a "rape"
>>
I don't see the connection between your cousin and /r9k/. Hard to rape someone if you never leave the house.
>>
>>34590790
>Men have to be in constant terror of men too
Cuck
>>
>>34591007
We should just enslave men, milk them when they reach puberty and castrate them.
>>
>>34590906
>she fell for the "male friends" meme

they are only your friends because they want to have sex with you. if you want true friends stick with female friends.
>>
>>34589524
>her cunt was sore and swollen

hot
>>
>>34589524
Nice anecdotal story
>>
>>34590674
>being this retarded

"party at 7pm" and "groceries store at 10am" have quite different levels of danger.

>>34590707

>woke up in a different appartment

seems like she's suing at least the proprietor of Dem Diff'rent Apartment.

>>34590711
>and it's due to one fundamental cause - men can't control their sexual urges

pure SJW shit.

you forgot to add that men have different levels of sexual urges, and that women dress like sluts thinking that only the highest-ranked Chads have eyes.
>>
>>34591144
>"party at 7pm" and "groceries store at 10am" have quite different levels of danger.
only inside your naive head. good luck expecting the world to conform to your retarded notions of safety just because you have a pussy.
>>
>>34590906

are you male or female ?

>and who the fuck throws a party in his/her own house, then goes to bed leaving drank people wandering around?
>>
>>34589524

No we didn't have to do anything with that and that's the truth. You want to blame us for it anyway because you're too weak to find the culprits who did it.

You're not even going to report it. That's why you're blaming us it's a coping mechanism.
>>
And women do have it on easy mode. They would rather hang out with the sketchiest popular crowd than stay at home and shit post with us.
>>
>>34590769
LMAO
best one yet
>>
>>34591172
it was my friend/roommate's get-together with mutual friends, I lived there but I wasn't the host and I had school the next morning. I also don't "party" so it wasn't my thing. I'm a grill.

>>34591062
female friends are hard to keep. I'm an insensitive/boring prick and mostly only men put up with me
>>
I'm in my 30s and just can't understand why teens consider as granted that:
- they can and should have sex
- they can and should enjoy every trendy shit
- they can and should avoid every duty/chore/study/whatever non trendy
- they can and should use their body as a toy (drugs abortion tattoos drinking sex self-harm gay braindamaged diet and whatever)

Fun fact: most parents approve this self-destruction, as long as it does not destroy everything in the radius of 100 fuckin' miles.

I used to be a shy teen, didn't go to parties (envied those who did, and soon understood that only Chads and Staceys got actual "fun time"),
>>
File: rap music .jpg (611KB, 1582x1627px) Image search: [Google]
rap music .jpg
611KB, 1582x1627px
>>34592000
Oy Vey, Mission Accomplished.
>>
>>34592000
how is this relevant

>t. oldfag who thinks self-harm, abortion and being gay are things trendy teens find fun
>>
>>34590917
We do both of these things. We tell men not to get raped and women not to do dumb shit, yet there is always a small minority that ignore these warnings. It's not hypocritical you're just close minded.
>>
>>34589524
>This is what comes from the kind of objectification you find on this board
that is impossible since I have never seen a vagina and I am terrified of women
>>
File: wasu.png (94KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
wasu.png
94KB, 229x221px
>>34592000
>>34592039
HE'S WRITING A HUGE RESPONSE
>>
>>34589813
This is bretty ok bait, you type like my mother though
Bumping
>>
>>34589862
>wants 0 percent risk
>she deserves it
>reallife.png
>believes that her life is on hard mode

Wewwwwwww. I have a chance of dying each day due to my habits, you dont se me whining about how bad the world is to me. Welcome to the real world roast, you'll never be 100% safe, even if you were the pres of the USA.

This is a sign all women should be raped, according to you that's what it takes for women to see the real world
>>
>>34592039

seems like you're quite a newfag that always lived on Pluto
>>
People do terrible things to each other all the time. About 4% of people are sociopathic, psychopathic, or antisocial. Such behavior results from a pre-existing medical condition. Someone who is not inclined to harm others will not do so as a result of browsing this forum.
>>
>>34592266
I'm not OP but I think he's on to something- if clumsily.
I don't think roasties have it on easy mode. When have you ever taken a woman seriously? Never. I haven't either. It must be degrading to be treated like a child all the time.
>>
>>34589524
Oh boy, mangina central sent a pro. You do know that women cannot be charged with rape unless it's statutory, right? And female rapists who get pregnant can avoid jail and demand the kid they raped pay child support.
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>34590047
K lets remove that dumb 19th amendment then
>>
It's ironic because rapist Chads have gfs.
>>
>>34592293
you put it so eloquently anon, this is a good post which perfectly showcases part of the reason why women don't have inherently better lives than men.
>>
>>34592293
Its an odd paradox ain't it? You never have to work hard, so no one takes you seriously, so your feels get hurt which makes life harder in your perspective (not implying youre a roast, needed a noun). Too bad thats lead to modern feminism where its practically illegal to not listen to a woman
>>
some normalfag come here saying we are at fault? i am a fuking virgin if i was a rape apologist i wouldn't be right? fuck you and your whore cousin she likes chad but doesn't like to assume the consequences of her acts like the whore she is.
how the fuck she got all her belongings with her in another appartment all together?
>>
>>34592449
My mom works extremely hard (she's virtually the only woman I know) and is not taken seriously. She's always having people (mainly men) talk over her and value their own "expertise" over hers, which she went to school for and built a profession out of.
You should hear her male clients talk, I swear to god.
My mom starts work at 7am and comes home at midnight.
>>
>>34592423
Maybe not inherently better lives overall, but at the levels we're talking about it's definitely an advantage.

>Dumb social reject with a vagina? Good to go
>Dumb social reject with a dick? Nobody will ever love you

>Well educated socially competent woman? Never going to be CEO
>Well educated socially competent man? Much easier to move up in the company

The problem arises when "fembots" talk about how hard they have it.

Rock bottom for men is way lower, but the ceiling is way higher. Women have the buffer zone where you're not going to be abandoned by society, but you'll struggle at its upper levels.
>>
File: the jew.jpg (30KB, 425x420px) Image search: [Google]
the jew.jpg
30KB, 425x420px
ugh actually statistically men are more likely to be raped than women
and its much more shameful for a man to be raped than it is for a woman
>>
>>34592538
yeah and it's men doing the raping. The only thing that changes the statistic to more men being raped is the inclusion of prison rape.
>>
File: 1428858871232.png (133KB, 562x472px) Image search: [Google]
1428858871232.png
133KB, 562x472px
>>34590570
>http://www.gunbroker.com/item/618170932
>900$ for a fucking pea slingshot
>>
>>34592633
I mean, if you're going on a rampage you might as well do it in style.

Feel free to go buy a hipoint or something.
>>
>>34590733
Hmmmmm I wonder why she didn't respond to this....hopefully she learned something
>>
>>34589524
>My cousin was date-raped at a party.

>how hard you have it and how easy women have it - remember, no they don't.

fuck you retard, she shouldnt have been around sketchy people dumbass. most bots have it hard becaus they lost the gene lottery or have some sort of disorder. fuck your thread
>>
File: 39CPB0.png (625KB, 648x720px) Image search: [Google]
39CPB0.png
625KB, 648x720px
>>34589625
The only reason GIRLS are invited to parties isn't for their scintillating wit and how cute they play dressup.

It's for the hole between their legs. Take away a womans attractiveness and you take away her whole purpose for existing. Without her physical goods, she's exactly like a man and should have to get by like one.

She slutted it up and paid the toll with chad.
>>
File: 1483793884678.gif (50KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1483793884678.gif
50KB, 500x384px
>>34589625
>Either don't go to parties or expect to be raped
>Reality is a pick one shitpost
Excellent mindset there, retard.
>>
>>34593447
This is why women are given free alcohol. And yet they take it and don't understand why it could lead to getting raped
>>
>>34589813
This is the equivalent of walking into a bad neighborhood with stacks of cash in your pockets because you want to have fun taking drugs
It should be pretty obvious if you have something other people crave you should not make it tempting for them to take it
>>
>>34593640
Women believe they are 100% all of the time. You can't make this comparison to them because a woman can't comprehend self-blame. She'll just project it onto someone else, hence the catchphrase "teach men not to rape instead of teaching women how to avoid situations that make it more likely for them to get raped". Women have never been responsible. Someone else is always responsible and has been responsible for them.
>>
>>34589813
I wouldn't have gone to a party
I i was a women id sell my virgin pussy for the highest bidder.
Boom instan rich.
>>
>>34593882
A few thousand dollars isn't that rich. People would only pay large amounts of cash if they got to keep you forever.
>>
>>34589524
>some faggot posts his cousins sob story
>he could have gone with his cousin to the party and actually taken care of a family member
>instead of feeling guilt about what happened to your cousin, you blame us
>This may not be /b/, but still, stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>34589881
>this is a problem for women, therefore it is the only problem they experience

women need jobs too it's like your head is stuck in the 1800s
>>
What a tragic event, not raping her ass. Poor guy
>>
OP once again baits successfully
>>
>>34594776
No they don't. A woman marries a man who can support himself and her on his salary alone. She lives off of Mommy and Daddy's money until she finds that man and drops her """"""career"""""" once they are married.
It's almost like you actually believe liberal propaganda.
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.