[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/depression general/ >that girl who sits in front of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 216x233px
/depression general/

>that girl who sits in front of you in class that you have a huge crush on
>tfw you will never get to talk to her because your a sad autistic fuck
>if only she knew how much pain her existence is causing me
lifting won't make the feels go away. it will only make it worse.
lifting for 9 months now, eating right, got strong, yet i'm still as insecure and sad as i was before.

lifting won't change you. getting /fit/ is not gonna make it easier to get a gf.

Thread theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uJ61jgFCMM
>>
>>34587971
>lifting won't change you. getting /fit/ is not gonna make it easier to get a gf.
Everyone who is not completely retarded knows that. That's why I finally accepted the fact that there is no hope for me and I am not changing anything in my life.
>>
Had a bad falling out with the only girl that really showed interest in me, so many memories made over this past year. We had a thing for awhile and could have lost my virginity to her but I pushed her away, made myself really distant for some reason. Two weeks ago she was all over me and now we don't even talk. She cursed me out the other night and I didn't even respond to any of the texts, its been nearly two weeks now since I've spoken to her. Just want to talk to her but am in no position to do so. Now im certain she's now moved on to my friend
>>
Eventually you'll get to the stage where you probably could get the girl, but you'll realise you could never be happy in this shithole of a society even if you had her.
>>
>>34588030
but you would think that i would get more confidence after getting /fit/.
NOPE.

>>34588140
the thought of walking up to the black board, infront of my class, to shoot myself is getting overwhelming
>>
>>34588140
can confirm, i am at this stage right now and it's painful kill me now just fuck me up famalalmalmlamlmalm
>>
>>34588140

maybe once i'm ripped, i can see if this is actually true.
if it is, i will end it all.
>>
>be an 8/10
>tall, thick hair, sexy voice
>all my friends live in my shadow when we go out together; girls stare at me and ignore them where ever we go
>get a damn hot gf which all my friends obviously masturbate to
>lift, have great body, eat well, and dress well
>still be depressed
What do lads?
>>
Know that fell bruh
Why is it so fucking hard to just talk to them? Why are we so fucking retarded? Why is this society favoring girls in that matter, why can't they take the first step for once?
>>
>>34589269
kill self
very originally
>>
File: 1482276241183.jpg (36KB, 419x604px) Image search: [Google]
1482276241183.jpg
36KB, 419x604px
>>34587971
>lifting won't change you. getting /fit/ is not gonna make it easier to get a gf.

For you. It works on most people.

However it's always better to lift than not to lift.
>>
>>34589278
thinking about frying my brain with drugs. so i can stop giving a shit, if i dont feel better in 3 months
>>
>>34589318
That doesn't work, it will only make it worse.
>>
Trying gor the first time in a long time to get on antidepressants, I haf tried many different ones before but only Wellbutrin worked, for like a month. And for my anxiety, Xanax doesn't even help at all..

Almost 24 and my anxiety, concentration, memory are so bad that I have only 4 college classes done.. I will be so old by the time I have a degree, if ever.. And I'll never get to date a cute boy.. It only hit me in the last year how much time has passed since high school abd all that I've missed.
>>
>there's a cute girl at my work
>see her glance at me occasionally
>because I'm autistic now part of me believes she likes me
>she's like 9/10, plus she's really quiet and nice. great for me
>not gonna do anything about it because I'm a faggot
>just gonna continue being awkward and autistic and wish I could talk to her
it's like the least of problems honestly, but I've been in this situation so many times before, and it always hurts more than anything else. even the fact that I'm broke and don't eat most days isn't as bad as the despair of being nothing to someone you like.

or maybe I'm just gay
>>
>balding at 19

My grandfather should've just told my mother not to have children.

What a cruel fate.
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>fall hard for a a qt at work
>she seems to like me as a coworker
>too autistic to figure out how to progress beyond friendly small talk
>even if I could she has a bf who is socially and physically leaps and bounds ahead of me

Just fuck me up senpai. I'm starting the whole 'self-improve and work out for your oneitis' routine now, she's not the only reason I'm doing it of course though, I have other goals and aspirations for it. Besides, I'd rather be /fit/ and miserable than a slob and miserable.
>>
>>34587971

really? I've found lifting has given me more confidence in life in general. But then again i was good looking when skinny so now im musclier bitches always be checking me out.
>>
File: 158.png (279KB, 680x504px) Image search: [Google]
158.png
279KB, 680x504px
>find out my boss (F, married) played Unreal Tournament 99 when she was a teen
>I set up a server, we play a bunch of times
>"finally someone plays some games with me, maybe I could get her into other ones"
>she tells me she started fantasizing about me
>we both work and take classes at the same uni
This is the second time a married woman has had romantic feelings for me. I want this to stop, it's cruel and not funny.

>people say the fit meme
>I have disc degeneration at the base of my spine
>doctor won't do shit, I'm given stretches... for degenerating discs and a deformed facet

>school started up, all classes at 8-930 M-F
>can't sleep more than 4 hours a night if I go to bed before 5AM
Just kill me famalam

Just yesterday
>working with 2/3 of my partners for final project
>both female
>one has a b/f, doesn't make a big deal about it
>the other got into three abusive relationships back-to-back and was looking for cuck sympathy
I'll REEEEEEEEE at her sometime, I just know it. Fucking normies.
>>
>>34589722
I was in the same situation as you. I shaved my head. Problem fixed.
>>
File: 1485608426215.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1485608426215.png
28KB, 354x286px
>be a chad, fuck loads of women
>get fat
>still fuck just less often and not as hot girls

Such is life, need to get back in shape
>>
File: 91f.jpg (27KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
27KB, 550x366px
>>34587971
>lifting for 9 months now, eating right, got strong, yet i'm still as insecure and sad as i was before.

But I at least want to feel good in my body., for once in my life.
>>
>>34589269
Stop being an attentionwhore on a taiwanese hand painting board. Fuck off Chad desu.
>>
If you're socially autistic, lifting will not cure your autism.
Girls will agree to go on a first date with you because your body is ridiculous, but once they realize you are a sperg they probably won't respond to your texts anymore as you make a complete fucking fool of yourself by not being able to take a hint.

I want to die
>>
>>34590330
Wish some of us could just meet up, excercise together (because it's motivating doing it in a group of people you can relate to) and just hang out in general. Fuck this life, lads.
>>
>>34590737
Lifting with other people sucks ass. Used to lift with my brother, but got sick of it. Now i lift alone and it's much better. Just listen to your favourite music.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.