[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey r9k can you answer this question.... do you feel conscious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 13b.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
13b.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
hey r9k can you answer this question....

do you feel conscious in your body? like alive and shit, I am serious fit... how is this even possible?

how is consciousness possible? It is mind blowing to me the fact that I would not exist if I didn't win the race among billions of other sperms when my dad decided to blow his load into my mom's vagina on a horny night. And when he did that.... I was there.... part of those billions of sperms... I was swimming... and I won the race... half of my genes were connected with my mom's genes... and here I am , feeling alive, typing this message

we ask about questions regarding space and aliens, when we have no clue what the fuck is happening inside our own brains and how the fuck is LIFE even possible to begin with.

I need a drink
>>
>>34587927
You're going to get stupid answers here. Read some books on philosophy of mind, neuroscience, etc. I'll even recommend some starting points. Oh, and spoiler, no answers we come up with are satisfying.
>>
>>34587927
ive always thought if my little spermlet thing that used to be me lost the race somehow, how would i have turned out

was i the best possible candidate in the race?would any other version of me been inferior?
>>
>>34587927
It's more complicated than we could ever hope to comprehend in this lifetime, anon. Maybe in a few centuries when technology advances and our ways of thinking change, we will gain some knowledge on how the human brain works, given we all don't die in WWIII.
>>
>>34588032
and would you be you, or would be at the nonexistent state?
>>
>>34587927
Babby first existential crysis
>>
>>34588154
shiiiiet man

i was thinking like what would the person be like but what is in my head wouldnt be the consciousness of the other person
>>
>>34587927
I wonder, if another sperm had won, would "you" still be here posting this thread?
>>
File: fc4.jpg (76KB, 921x800px) Image search: [Google]
fc4.jpg
76KB, 921x800px
>>34588187
shit's crazy to think about

holy fuck, I am pretty sure a bunch of Chads and Stacies lost the race, which kinda makes me feel good to be honest
>>
>>34588290
i dont think so, they would have beaten you in the race
>>
File: 1430982462095.jpg (63KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1430982462095.jpg
63KB, 500x454px
>>34587927
You weren't the sperm or the egg any more than you are a skin cell, you autist. "You" are your brain which didn't develop until the fetus started to develop. And even then, what "you" are constantly changed and became more complex as you went through life experiences and your brain developed. As an adult who "you" are is a much more unchanging thing compared to your younger years, but it still changes slightly as you go through new experiences.

Eventually "you," if you don't die to some other cause, will become old and go senile as your brain cells fail to replicate properly and then your body will shut down and your brain will decompose inside of a coffin into nothingness.

Have a good life, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>34588386
BUT HOW THE FUCK DO I FEEL ME.............

WHY NOT SOMEONE ELSE?
>>
>>34587927
I know that feel pham.

Life is so precious yet normies don't give a shit.
>>
>>34587927
All I know is that virginity and IQ are correlated and that capitalism is to blame.
>>
File: 1463939949865.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463939949865.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>34587927
I guess I can say that I do feel conscious when I am at home or I am in a situation where I am enjoying myself or thinking about something extensively yet I feel like I mostly live my life on autopilot.

Everyday just seems the same, there may be slight variations in my routine yet I cannot really differentiate between the days anymore all that well, In the past when I was younger and could choose to ignore the passage of time sometimes I felt like weeks passed have passed in the time span of a few days, My mind did not really place too much emphasis on remembering what happen during that time so sometimes I felt like large chunks of time were missing from my mind.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.