[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on okcupid >literally every girl is bisexual/pansexual/attackhelicopter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1482573880462.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1482573880462.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
>go on okcupid
>literally every girl is bisexual/pansexual/attackhelicoptersexual
>almost half of them answer yes to 'have you slept with the same number or more people than half your age'

explain this
>>
It's economics man

If you want to buy an apple but the only apples for sale are rotten, to buy them anyway would be a vote in favor of rotten apples

So you're either disgusted with the situation and you voice your opinion by boycotting sluts, or you admit that your balls are in a vice and you NEED pussy no matter how much it costs and how low quality it is
>>
>>34587779
>literaly every girl

Except it's not even the majority. Where do you live dickhead? Fucking Oberlin or San Francisco?
>>
>>34587779
That's disgusting, what has the world become
>>
File: spergirl.png (2MB, 1552x680px) Image search: [Google]
spergirl.png
2MB, 1552x680px
All the girls I match with are complete sperglords

Like this girl, fucking look at these profile pictures, If she had a dick she'd be posting in this thread.
>>
Online dating is literally bottom of the barrel. Women who need to go online either are seeking validation or they are robot tier females.
>>
>>34587779
Sex is a basic human need and women can always have access to it if they want it. It used to be normal for women to just have sex with one guy their entire lives. Now it's normal for them to go from guy to guy so obviously they rack up a higher partner count.
>>
Even the ugliest most sjw women can have a group of beta orbiter males to have sex with if they choose. Some of them also choose to have sex with females because they feel this gives them "special snowflake" status.
>>
>>34588041
Nice living room though
>>
File: advanced.jpg (183KB, 1886x1064px) Image search: [Google]
advanced.jpg
183KB, 1886x1064px
>>34588064
>Online dating is literally bottom of the barrel.
and it's still not even easy
>>
>>34587779
the ok cupid algorithm determined you need to pop your cherry and matched you with girls that would probably put out
>>
File: 1445418128078.png (98KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1445418128078.png
98KB, 828x828px
>>34587779
>go on okcupid
>half the profiles I read say "no black men" at the bottom, even the black girls (wtf?)
>message a few that don't, no response
>get fed up and go to backpage for a prostitute
>no black men on every listing
WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL
WHITE MEN CANNOT BE ROBOTS
>>
>>34588103
She actually seems like a really nice girl

her profile is also about 5000 words long
>>
>>34588144
Go for it then, what's the harm? You never know, she might be a kindred spirit.
>>
>>34588142
they don't respond to white guys either unless they're literally models

there were threads about it
>>
>>34588041
>If she had a dick she'd be posting in this thread.
>if
>>
>>34588165
Honestly I had to delete my Okcupid profile because it was ONLY black females sending me messages. I'm 5/10 at best. I live in Toronto, Canada btw.
>>
>>34587779
Well to be fair it's pretty uncommon to find people like that in real life so of course they'd use online dating where they're more able to find similar potential partners.
>>
>>34588165
OP here. out of 21 messages I got replies from 11. am I doing ok? I didn't get any girls messaging first though. I got 7 likes as well. 3 days so far
>>
>>34588142
That's because blacks are notorious for trying to beat, scam, intimidate or otherwise haggle with prostitutes.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-17-15-19.png (253KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-17-15-19.png
253KB, 1080x1920px
>>34588192
Midwest USA. I am like 6/10 and white but I never got messaged by anybody first unless it was some obese girl, and even then they still seemed like they had this really entitled attitude that was a big turnoff.

I stopped using it after about a month. There's never a girl on there who doesn't have huge defects, and I don't feel like I NEED a gf.
>>
>>34588244
Dude you're doing fine. I've messaged girls before and rarely get a reply. It's all a numbers game, dude, and most girls on the site are free to pick and choose from guys messaging them at will.
>>
>>34588142
yeah, I'm not gonna lie, this is fucked up. If you didn't happen to luck into being a ghetto thug who grew up fucking tons of pussy as a part of the lifestyle, you're fucked as a black.
>>
>>34588259
this, blacks are high risk af
>>
>>34587779
>almost half of them answer yes to 'have you slept with the same number or more people than half your age'

The scariest part is that most girls who say no are just lying. They use girl logic and tell themselves that sure they fucked 13 guys and she's only 20, but two of those were threesomes so it doesn't count so she'll put no. Whatever the reason, if it's close to being a no even if it's a yes, she'll put no. This means any girl who puts yes is likely to have fucked at least as many as her age if not more.
>>
>>34588371
13 is honestly a pretty low number for a regular girl these days

I know a fat fembot with like 6/10 looks and I'm sure she's fucked well over 40 different guys.
>>
>>34587779
aren't there singles clubs/events in your city?

people don't go on okcupid unless they've never been outside and/or haven't been scammed yet by online dating. even if you are this stupid, at least use a newer platform like tinder or something. you have the same chance at hooking up on okcupid as getting a job interview through myspace.
>>
>>34588264
I had one girl message me who I swear was looking primarily for a chauffeur. She was asking me if I had a car, she would complain she never had rides places and had to walk a lot.
>>
>>34588142
aww buddy, but what about muh bbc?
I thought white bois couldn't compete, what happened?
>>
>match with average-looking cunt
>start critiquing her shit tastes
>she changes her pics 5 times
>writes me a long cringepost

top kek
>>
>>34588414
>tinder
>dating

oregano
>>
>>34587779
The average 20 year old girl has fucked 10 guys
>>34588041
A literal 5/10
>>
okcupid vs tinder, robots? Both shit?
>>
>when you have to Google their sexuality

shake my damned head to be honest family
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.