[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Passed a test with the highest grade in the class >felt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Passed a test with the highest grade in the class
>felt like I can do anything
>ask onetis out
>"Um, no thank you."
>can hear her friends laughing
>one of friend said as I was walking away
>"Ew, I can't believe he ask you out."
>she replied "I know right, lol what a dumbass."
>all motivation and self-confidence gone

Fuck me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdnJxDmJNmA

>not knowing how to react
>>
>>34587652
Why would anyone ever think test scores had anything to do with one's ability to attract women? You're a troll.
>>
>>34587705
It's the feeling of being superior to others.
>>
>>34587652
You should take an emotional intelligence test, mate. Seems to me that that's a field in which you need to do some serious studying.
>>
1. Lose house
2. Lose 2 cars
3. Lose 4 jobs
4. Lose 3 family members in 1 year
5. Lose mind

You'll be fine...
>>
>>34588025
this thread isn't the hardship olympics faggot
>>
>>34587652
Kill this fucking slut with fire
>>
least you passed your test though anon, fuck that roastie, you'll find someone in the end. just have to appreciate your achievements
>>
>>34588071
The fuck said it was?
>>
>>34589001
The guy who started listing things that make his life soooooooooooo much worse than OP's
>>
>she replied "I know right, lol what a dumbass."
>lol
fake and gay
>>
File: Embarrassing.jpg (17KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
Embarrassing.jpg
17KB, 334x393px
>Implying roasties care about anything other than genetics
lol what a dumbass.
>>
>>34589993
cognitive capabilities are genetics
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.