[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>relatively new at retail job a few years ago >was being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 205x246px
>relatively new at retail job a few years ago
>was being trained by this south african girl with the hugest ass you've ever seen, she had to go sideways through the displays not to knock them over
>thought we were getting along great, she told me all about what she way studying, asked me about what I was doing (also in college) and we even had a few laughs
>we had this diary thing at the counter where staff would write notes and shit about what needed to be done etc to the next day's staff
>next day see she had written after our day together "today was so boring, I miss you guys!"
>I pointed it out to one of the girls I had worked with a bit more, she was a bit immature and maybe lacked tact "yeah Arlette said you were boring and have zero social skills"
>try to keep temper under wraps, laugh it off
>at store close, autism rage is boiling over thinking about what she said and wrote
>take the book and write under her writing "have a pie, you'll feel better"
>next week she is in tears in the managers office because "anon called me fat"
>manager apparently wasn't that supportive so she stormed off and never returned
>I ended up working for the company for 3 years and was promoted
>what that fat bitch said still digs at me though because deep down I know it's true, even in situations where I think I'm getting along with someone, I'm probably boring them to death and they're looking around for when their friends with social skills will reappear and rescue them
>>
>>34587383
Why do you care? Honestly ..
>>
>getting so upset that a person you had just met that day wasn't ecstatic to be talking to you and wished she had company that she regularly had that 3 years later you're still ass mad

jesus christ op
>>
>>34587383
You were most likely being entirely acceptable, but she just wanted to play a nasty trick on the new guy.
They do that.
>>
>>34587383
>female thinks she's entitled to being fully engaged and entertained by anyone she comes in contact with
>>
>>34587433
you don't ever remember things people have said to you or have insecurities?
>>34587462
I know my reaction was over the top back then
>>
> Work at McDicks
> Customers keep saying I'm "switched on" and appear "bright"
> Supervisors think the same, say I deserve to be one as well
> Going for a shit in the staff room (the bathroom is right next to the table where everyone eats
> Female store manager comes in talks to deputy manager sitting at the table
> Can hear through the bathroom door
> Deputy asks if I deserve a raise or promotion
> Store manager says I am shit at my job and irritating
> Deputy completely disagrees with her

Should I just fucking leave now, just one powerful roastie can ruin my chances of ever getting more then minimum wage
>>
>>34587547
nah don't leave. That bitch might leave first. Or can you transfer to another store?
>>
>>34587383
Who cares what women think

If you were 6'4 and handsome you could have been a literal autist and she would have loved your company
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.