[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've watched imaqtpie, iwilldominate and fatetwistedna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1485245210021.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1485245210021.gif
2MB, 480x481px
So I've watched imaqtpie, iwilldominate and fatetwistedna streams and all of them have REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd in the past 2 days imaqtpie even talked about tendies before doing this. Is our culture this mainsteam now?
>>
>watching streams
dumb normie
>>
>>34587081
I don't actually watch them I just have them open in the background all day so I don't feel so lonely
>>
>group is ostracized from society for being different
>group forms it's own subculture stemming from our collective rejections and failures
>feel as if you found your home, you finally belong
>normies come in and think it's all a big cool ironic joke and steal our culture, normalizing it
>don't belong anymore
>>
>>34587076
Being an ironic memer is and has been extremely mainstream. There is nothing special about our xD tumblr frog this site praises
>>
>>34587221
wasnt the frog they literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd like out loud screamed it like in the vocalroos here.
>>
>>34587228
Yeah. Greekgodx does that on tyler1s stream too and the thousands of viewers eat that shit up.
>>
>>34587113
I highly suspect fate twisted na to be a guy from r9k as he made many references in the past.
Now that fatetwistedNA is becoming more popular than imaqtpie, the latter is trying to pick some memes that fatetwisted stole from r9k to gain his public back.

I only watch low viewers stream like hashinshin and ipav. It makes interacring with the chat a lot easier.
>>
>>34587260
I used to watch hashinshin a lot but he actually was hitting on a 15yo girl and the skype messages got posted online and I've never thought the same of him since.
>>
>>34587260
He literally told her "call me master little girl" I seriously can even watch him after seeing the thing he said to her.
>>
>>34587285
Never knew about that.
Tell me more senpai.
>>
>>34587294
He basically talks to a lot of girls online and he does so pretty creepily but this one girl said she was 15 and he literally was saying it was ok and to call him master and I honestly can't look at him the same after seeing the skype chat it got posted on lonesomerangers twitter like 6 months ago but his twitter has since been banned
>>
>>34587292
Never knew about that.
I usely avoid all the drama as it bores me.
Care to greentext. The image i had if him is scattered now, i probably won't resub
>>
File: hashinshin.jpg (71KB, 884x836px) Image search: [Google]
hashinshin.jpg
71KB, 884x836px
>>34587330
Ok so I'm gonna link a imgur to one of his skype chats with a different girl but the 15 year old I mentioned has a similar story it actually is extremely creepy to me.

He sent her a dick pic so that pic is the last pic on the imgur dont scroll all the way down if you dont want to see it

http://imgur.com/a/PB68T/all
>>
>>34587330
I cant find all of the skype messages but those are some its extremely creepy to me
>>
File: mi12.png (293KB, 462x354px) Image search: [Google]
mi12.png
293KB, 462x354px
>>34587151
unlucky subculture.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.