[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something incredibly profound happened today. Dunno what to call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: GlaDv3N.jpg (104KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
GlaDv3N.jpg
104KB, 500x637px
Something incredibly profound happened today. Dunno what to call it, but I'm no longer the same person. I feel truly free.
>>
You took the cuck pill of not caring about being a khv for ever
>>
then at least have a go at describing what happened. you utter retard
>>
>>34586400
being enlightened is exactly like being a normal person, just a feet up in the air.
>>
>>34586420

stop parroting alan watts saying nirvana is like life only an inch off the ground. stop desiring enlightenment. you dont know the first thing about buddhism. fuck you phoney nigger
>>
>>34586420
You might be experiencing a manic phase.
>>
File: 1484231175325.jpg (77KB, 858x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484231175325.jpg
77KB, 858x960px
>>34586369
did mother make u your tendies?
>>
>>34586400
a deep sense of urgency, followed by absolute calmness
>>
ok you're still posting wojacks on the internet so nothing too crazy happened
>>
>>34586687
that burn
lmao.........
>>
File: tolle.jpg (100KB, 238x360px) Image search: [Google]
tolle.jpg
100KB, 238x360px
does this sound familiar?

>I couldn't live with myself any longer. And in this a question arose without an answer: who is the I that cannot live with the self? What is the self? I felt drawn into a void! I didn't know at the time that what really happened was the mind-made self, with its heaviness, its problems, that lives between the unsatisfying past and the fearful future, collapsed. It dissolved. The next morning I woke up and everything was so peaceful. The peace was there because there was no self. Just a sense of presence or "beingness," just observing and watching.
>>
>be in highschool
>walking through hallway from cafeteria
>out of nowhere get this euphoric sensation where I feel like I'm not really there
>all my problems and anxieties seemed like nothing to me and I truly felt happy

it only lasted for a few moments but it was the oddest thing I felt in my life. It happened twice , while i was walking towards the cafeteria for lunch and the second time described above. It was definetly stronger the second time around.
>>
>>34586859
did you walk around aimlessly the rest of the day? something similar happened to me during high school. It happened over 6 years ago and I still remember it clear as day.
>>
>>34586916
>>34586859

it was probably a rush of serotonin... niggaz
>>
When your consciousness becomes pure it leaves the imagination and pains of the mind and simply observes the show in pure bliss
>>
>>34586380
How can that be cuck you stupid ego dependent fuck?
>>
>>34586487
>muh secret knowledge

Realizing what enlightenment is isn't diffucult.

T.Not him
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.