[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ex split off in may of... 2013, maybe? Possibly 2012. It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1384598_1402337781033_full.jpg (169KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1384598_1402337781033_full.jpg
169KB, 1252x1252px
>ex split off in may of... 2013, maybe? Possibly 2012. It has been a long time.
>still think of her all the time
>barely a single day passes without me thinking of her
>have been in a new relationship for about 3 years
>still can't shake this girl
>her eyes haunt my dreams
>her voice, slowly fading from my memory, brings me to tears
>i think about tracking her down
>i think about finding her, that's what you're supposed to do, right? if you love someone, you find them
>i threw her away after she left me
>i threw away the gorgeous scarf she hand made me
>i threw away her baby pictures she gave me
>i'm sorry
>i wish i hadn't
>i shouldn't have
>i want that scarf back
>i want to return your pictures
>i want to go back to you, you beautiful, dangerous, sexy, wonderful girl

it hurts over and over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qqpWhRV7oM
>>
I feel you.
It's hard letting go of certain things.

What is her name?
>>
stop being a stupid cuck and caring about a nasty roasty hole ffs
>>
>>34585528
DUDE MY PRECIOUS HOLES LMAO
>>
>>34585528
I know that feel, I burnt everything my ex gave me when she dumped me around 2010

I still miss her and wonder sometimes

She probably has a husband and kids by now, meanwhile I've had no luck, feels bad man
>>
File: 1484022492034.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484022492034.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>34585528
Same here dude. I fucking dread trying to sleep because I always think of my ex and the great sex we used to have. I fucking hate the way she just threw me away like trash but I can't get her out of my mind even after all this time
>>
you want to hear a fucking story about ex's r9k
>Be me freshman year college
>Meet this girl who lives next door
>We start hooking up and eventually date for awhile
>Break up at the end of spring semester/end of freshman year
>She hooks up with my best friend during the summer ( didn't know at the time)
>Comes back to school for sophomore year
>we hookup once
>She starts sleeping with my other best friend this year
tfw love is fucking dumb as hell
>>
It's odd, I've never had a sex dream. I imagine they're pretty awesome regardless
>>
>>34586683
Leah.

She was more than holes.
She is someone I want to invest in. Someone I want to experience things with. Work beside, and rest beside. Learn beside and make mistakes beside.

She was my best friend and I felt like she was the only person to ever really, honestly and fully understand me. That, I think, is what drove her away.
>>
>>34586783
What is she doing now?

alskdjg
>>
>>34586834
No idea. Last I heard, she had just moved to Washington just as I was moving to Arizona, where she had previously lived. It's poetic in a way. We were just passing by.

Haven't spoken to her since then

But as far as I know, since she left me, she has been doing great. That makes me happy. I want her to be happy. She always carried a little sadness with her
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.