[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I be able to make friends with this shirt? I have no friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (614KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614KB, 2304x1296px
Will I be able to make friends with this shirt? I have no friends IRL or a girlfriend and I usually don't show off my interests but it'd be nice to have at least ONE friend, right? The shirt is arriving in the mail in a few days by the way. I'm not into anime that much but I'm aware of the characters and what series they come from though. I usually just draw most of the time or try to draw the anime/vidya characters.
>>
Stop shilling your shit.
>>
>>34584789
>I'm not into anime that much but I'm aware of the characters and what series they come from though
you do realize this shirt comes from hentai right?

and no you won't make friends with that shirt
>>
>>34584824
OP is the creator of the shirt and is shilling it

report and sage
>>
>>34584837
>OP is the creator of the shirt and is shilling it
prove it
>>
>>34584939
Because a day after the shirts were approved by the website, the threads started appearing.

The creator's a tranny that also shilled it's tranny related meme shirts on /lgbt/ but obviously didn't make enough money. They didn't even put the effort into making that minimalist vector of the character either, that was posted on /w/ months ago.
>>
>>34584789
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/6LhY6HiEFy6UNNeC8tokkQ/
>>
>>34584975
This. It's no coincidence that the owner of the store posts on /r9k/ and that the threads mysteriously appear time and time again.

I thought you were nice, Dakota. Please stop shilling.
>>
>>34584975
>The creator's a tranny
well I want to support trannies and this shirt creates tranny awareness in some indirect way so it's fine by me honestly
>>
File: 1483741815476.png (192KB, 422x569px) Image search: [Google]
1483741815476.png
192KB, 422x569px
anyone know where i can get this?
>>
>>34584789
I don't even know what that shirt is referencing, but I think it looks cool, so you'll probably get at least a few people come up and complement you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.