[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jamal has licked your crush's butthole then tweeted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>jamal has licked your crush's butthole then tweeted about it

how does this make you feel
>>
>>34584625
I don't have a crush. Jamal can eat doo doo all he wants, I don't care.
>>
Do people actually eat the booty or is it just a meme?

>You never go ass to mouth
>>
I don't have a crush so this thread is irrelevant to me but I'm going to post in it anyway because fuck you.
>>
>>34584683
I don't think that means what you think it means, friend
>>
>>34584760
I think it means more than just where you put your benis
>>
>>34584683
it IS a meme but black guys do it to women of other races knowing full well that its a meme, then they post about it on twitter

why? why cant i be this fortunate? women literally seek out black guys just to have their asses eaten
>>
I haven't had a crush on someone in 17 years...

Sheesh.
>>
>tfw my crush has definitely been blacked
>posts on her instagram how she craves black dick
Christ
>>
How many girls are typically down to have their ass eaten? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>34585190
are you black?

oreganobanano
>>
>>34585295
I wouldn't care if I were black. I'm hispanic. She's Mexican
>>
>niggers actually tongue my anus
meme magic is real
>>
File: 1429479181249.png (183KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1429479181249.png
183KB, 370x359px
>>34585190
>having a "crush" on a niggerlover
Now that's sad.
>>
>>34585331
phew I thought you guys were white. Why do you still like her if she's tainted?
>>
>>34585399
Yeah, worst part is that she's so open about it
>>34585419
I've liked her for a few years now, probably because she was the only one that's ever shown interest in me (or I'm probably just over analyzing our interactions). She's also cute
>>
>>34585494
When you down on her you'd literally be licking the same skin that a BBC has touched.
>>
>>34585247
all of them but not if you're white
>>
>>34584683
i don't understand how you can have a partner you're sexual with and NOT eat the ass, just out of the natural course of things

like, you know it'll feel good, and it's right there
>>
>>34584683
I unashamedly eat ass
>>
>>34585331
>liking spics
It's like you love being subhuman dontcha?
Get yourself a pure Arab woman like I did my friend.
>>
>>34586846
ahmed probably fucked her before you shipped her in
>>
File: 1473100272126.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1473100272126.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>34587788
Probably not considering she would be honour killed for it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.