[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you had a conversation with a woman outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1461868915124.jpg (195KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1461868915124.jpg
195KB, 640x628px
When was the last time you had a conversation with a woman outside of your family that wasn't because of a service(cashier, waitress, etc)?
>>
Does a short chat with excoworkers while getting food at McDoanlds count?
>>
jeez that's a tough one

maybe high school? so like 2 years ago, I probably asked a girl about an assignment or something

if we're talking just a "shoot the shit" conversation, I really don't know, longer than 2 years
>>
>>34584352
A few days ago I was talking to an older female coworker during lunch break. She's in her mid-60's.

As for girls my age, I guess when two of my friends from /r9k/ came to visit a couple months ago. Besides her I don't think I've ever had a conversation with a girl my age IRL.
>>
Talking to female nurses and doctors at hospital, a few months ago.
>>
Online with voice one on one? 2014.
Offline? Probably 2011.
>>
>>34584352
>When was the last time you had a conversation with a woman outside of your family that wasn't because of a service(cashier, waitress, etc)?

never
>>
>>34584352
just havin a yarn to the missus this arvo over a vb and a few durries. good sheila aye
>>
File: 12414112317.png (102KB, 416x475px) Image search: [Google]
12414112317.png
102KB, 416x475px
>>34584352
summer of 2014

i was "set up" on a date by my driving instructor under the pretext that a girl wanted to study what i studied (meme degree) in my uni abroad

she was ugly so i just told her she'll do fine, pretended to get an important phone call (my phone was dead) and left
>>
Ended up seeing a girl I had went to high school with and wasn't even aware she went to the university
Had been in her class since like Kindergarden and didn't feel any sort of romantic attraction to her. It had been 3 yrs since I'd seen her and I was on a ton of xanax so we exchanged numbers for hitching a ride home and then I texted her after she went to class asking if she wanted to catch up sometime at the cafeteria or something
Then she told me to never text her again

I mean I realize it was kinda dumb, but she could have been nicer about it
>>
well if school projects count then about 2005
>>
>>34584352
>tfw she will never show you her dick
>>
i'm currently talking to a bitch who's married to a sissy cuck and they want me to fuck her but she lives about an hour drive away.
too bad she's such a fatty tho.
>>
I don't even know.

I don't even talk to guys anymore
>>
File: 1439939849563.png (173KB, 432x308px) Image search: [Google]
1439939849563.png
173KB, 432x308px
Depends on your definition of conversation.

Realistically, it's been about four years, unless you count video game chatter as a conversation.
>>
>>34584352
In real life? Uh, I uh, uh, I sound like Obama here, but I can't even remember.
It would have to have been months, maybe years ago.
>>
Yesterday. My friends gf
>>
Text: oneitis a few hours ago

In person: housemates GF last night
>>
Sunday with my oneitis at church. She's literally perfect.
>>
>>34584352
If it's my wife or daughter does it still count?
>>
>>34584899
>>34584879
>oneitis
Stop being such gigantic cucks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.