[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a penis >go in female bathroom >females scream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 5845cad31046ab543d25238c.png (54KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5845cad31046ab543d25238c.png
54KB, 1280x1280px
>have a penis
>go in female bathroom
>females scream and call cops
>say I identify as a female and it's my human right to use the bathroom with my associated gender
>tfw so PC the cops walk away and do nothing
>tfw seeing the frustration of the females that called the cops

What other ways are there to piss off females robots?
>>
transition and become the cutest girl you possibly can and steal all the chads away from stacies
>>
>>34584162
what youre doing is completely undermining all the rights that trans people like myself fight for
>>
>>34584181

lol who cares you mentally ill degenerate.
>>
>>34584162
>What other ways are there to piss off females robots?

transition and become the cutest possible girl you can be

women HATE transgender people because they are competition
>>
>>34584181
Kys
Oreginiiieeeoooo
>>
File: pepethetutsu.jpg (11KB, 407x378px) Image search: [Google]
pepethetutsu.jpg
11KB, 407x378px
>>34584181

>think trannies would want me because they're rejects of society
>They only want chad

kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>34584235
you need to stop trying to draw a line between transwomen and women

i have a penis, and i am a woman. how hard is this for you to understand
>>
>>34584181
Sorry but libcucks deserve this. I shouldn't need to physically make myself look like a girl if I mentally want to be one. Trans want to make society accept them and even doctors can't say "pregnant woman" anymore. It's getting out of control.

The good thing about female toilets is nobody pisses on the floor and there's always cubicles.
>>
>walk into middle school girl's changing room
>undress
>walk into shower part
>girls start screaming
>accuses me of being a pedophile
>calls the cops
>cops arrive
>tell them I identify as a little girl and request that they stop harassing me or I will file a law suit
>cops back off

And since that I had a lot of lesbian experimenting with my fellow girls
>>
>>34584253
>think trannies would want me because they're rejects of society

how ignorant. transwomen are women. if you are unappealing to women, you are unappealing to me.
>>
>>34584280
That's a good idea. I will use my female bathroom logic to use female changing rooms at swimming pools next.
>>
>>34584263
>you need to stop trying to draw a line between transwomen and women
>i have a penis, and i am a woman. how hard is this for you to understand

I agree anon, but not everyone thinks that way. You have to convince women, not me.

nice false flagging btw
>>
>>34584274
>I shouldn't need to physically make myself look like a girl if I mentally want to be one

Thats not even the issue here. you are not a woman, you do not identify as a woman.

women use the women's bathrooms, men use the men's bathooms. transwomen are women, trans men are men. if you identify as a man, you cannot use the women's bathroom. it is that simple.
>>
>>34584286

Makes me feel good knowing trannies are almost universally hated in society.
>>
>>34584320
Mentally I identify as a woman but I also like growing a beard. Why can't people accept that?
>>
I have a scat and piss fetish and really want to go in the women's bathroom. Is the OP's method actually viable or will I get arrested? Is it even illegal to go in the wrong bathroom in the first place?
>>
>>34584274
>I shouldn't need to physically make myself look like a girl if I mentally want to be one
It's all just social constructs defining how someone of a certain gender should look
>>
>>34584360
delusional. most people are socially competent enough to stop differentiating cis and trans people

if you left your home and went to college to get educated, you'd probably learn this
>>
>>34584320

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER!? HOW DARE YOU!
>>
>>34584376
its illegal because you DONT IDENTIFY AS A GODDAMN WOMAN

pretending to identify as a woman for the sake of convenience or to fulfill your disgusting fetishes is immoral, selfish and boorish. but you dont have functioning social skills anyway
>>
File: 1163321694.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1163321694.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>34584388
>gender study college
>>
>>34584320
Identity is not real. I want everyone who believes identity is real to identify as dead and kill themselves.
>>
>>34584376
Depends where you are. USA isn't quite there yet but UK, Sweden and most of Europe it shouldn't be a problem. Nobody can claim you are male because you identify as a female.
>>
>>34584423
roastie triggered, don't wear a short skirt to the bathroom
>>
>>34584162
>do this
>leave the seat up
>>
>>34584466
i am literally shaking at the thought of people seriously considering this. i honestly havent been so disgusted since trump's muslim ban
>>
>>34584423
>immoral, selfish and boorish
Can you please find the word "illegal" in the above set?
>>
>>34584263
You're not a woman you weren't born with neither the genetic traits or ovaries to make you be able to bare a child in your womb. You're mentally ill individual that wants to "identify as a woman" to get an easy pass in life for your mentall illness.
>>
>>34584494
i know you prob didnt graduate high school but you should seek an education
>>
>create fliers warning roasties about creepers taking photos of crotches, legs and feet
>make up more stories about being raped by Uber drivers
>create marketing campaign for roastie beef curtains, telling girls to be proud of their curtains and to hop on the cock carousel until their beef has sprouted and dangles out of their bikini bottoms
>>
>>34584488

I know you're memeing but there are people who actually would feel that way and it is hilarious.
>>
>>34584494
I hate trannies too. That's the whole reason why I should be allowed to use female bathrooms. They have a penis and get a free pass to use female bathrooms just because they take hormone tablets and dress like a female. They're still men.
>>
>>34584466
That's too bad; I happen to reside in US. All I wanted was to hear a cute grill desperately shitting out a stream of liquid diarrhea...
>>
>>34584569
Tranny acceptance would've happened under hillary. Thank god you have trump.
>>
>>34584263
Can you give birth to a child?
If no, then you are not woman.
>>
>>34584581
Did you just assume our president?!?!?
>>
>>34584581
more like 'tranny enforcement' would have happened under hillary.
>>
>>34584320
>transwomen are women
yeah no
>>
Transwomen are men.

Transmen are women.

If a man gets gender reassignment surgery, he is still a man. His new "vagina" is not a vagina, it is just a weird frankenstein creation that has no basis in human biology.

transpeople are idiots
>>
>>34584388
>delusional. most people are socially competent enough to stop differentiating cis and trans people
>delusional

welp, i guess i cant shake my delusions, so my delusions got me s h o o k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOW6425BpUY
>>
>>34584463
Almost spat my coffee out
>>
File: 1474427786037.png (52KB, 717x628px) Image search: [Google]
1474427786037.png
52KB, 717x628px
>spend all day in the women's bathroom riding my dildo and fapping to the sounds of women emptying their bladders

not their bowels though, I'm not a pervert
>>
>>34584388
>my college liberal friends accept me
>y-you should to!
>>
>>34586958
This thread is fucking hilarious dude.. Im fucking dying after the liquid diarrhea post
>>
>>34584488
>literally shaking
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
I wonder if anyone has ever done this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHt7EBCgJnI

1:55

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34584181
kill yourself faggot, OP is BADASS
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.