[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claims to be smart >doesn't have knowledge or skills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: 1485590018130.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1485590018130.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>claims to be smart
>doesn't have knowledge or skills to make any money from
Explain yourself
>>
Im to inteligent too make money
>>
File: 00854.png (482KB, 772x308px) Image search: [Google]
00854.png
482KB, 772x308px
Some people are book smart but socially retarded
>>
money and jobs are slavery,
uncovering the illuminati and shooting your way up to the final boss, thus felling the system that keeps humanity enslaved is the righteous path in life
>>
But do you know the core principles of quantum mechanics?
Have you read Newton's Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica in it's original form?
Can you speedrun Super Mario 64 entirely on one and a half A-press?
That's what I thought. Know your place pleb.
>>
>>34584066
If you're really that "book smart", you could come up with a way to make money that doesn't require any social skills, e.g., creating your own website where you buy/sell or whatever
>>
>>34584100
Ok but without money and a job you'd be homeless
I guess it's different when it's your moms money though
>>
>>34584026
Not all knowledge can be transformed into a profitable business, you silly post-capitalist minded teen.
>Literally not thinking about most philosophy
>>
>>34584192
Only shut-in hobos living with their mum have enough time to uncover them. And once they do they are economically and socially broke to the point where no one takes them seriously anymore.
So you are only playing into the illuminati's hand with your vicious attack there.
>>
>>34584204
I have thought about it philosophically, if you're smart and good at something why wouldn't you be able to make money off it? Or fail to adapt to acquire skills that you could use to make monies. Most philosophy is just hypothetical nonsense meant to impress people, I'm more concerned with utilitarian aspects. If it's not utilitarian it's pointless drivel you share with your buddy over drinks to entertain them.
>>
>>34584346
He's not even attacking you. You take that as an attack because you know you have no freedom not having money. You choose to be your mommies whipping boy.
People have money, all you have to do is convince them to give you money. If you were smart why wouldn't you be trying to convince people to give you money so you have more freedom to do what you want to do?
>>
>>34584552
because convincing people to give you money is a skill that has 0 correlation with higher learning
>>
>>34584204
Actually, you can write about Philosophy and even incorporate it into film themes.
>>
File: 1483218140494.jpg (56KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483218140494.jpg
56KB, 960x960px
>>34584636
>coming from a person without either money or higher learning
ooooookay sure thing my dude
>>
>>34584026
it's called severe fear/anxiety/insecurity/emotional pain

those things are very strong deterrents

t. 126 IQ struggling to get my life together
>>
>>34584552
Most jobs leave you no time to think about anything else but the job. I know the things I know because of the hobo lifestyle.
>>
>>34584026
I can vaguely remember the parts of a cell and hazily remember certain parts of history
>>
I've been looking for weeks for the pic from OP for

Thanks m8. Saved to reaction folder.
>>
>>34584026
prostitutes must have the highest IQ among us
>>
>>34584026
It comes with not wanting to fuck people over.

It's easy as shit to make money, but I don't want to hurt anyone for it.
>>
>>34584710
Okay it all makes sense now. You have a mental illness. A crazy person generally isn't just going to say their circumstances are because they're crazy. I'm sure you're doing as well in life as a crazy person generally can.
>>
File: 1477129211760.png (260KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477129211760.png
260KB, 633x758px
>>34584026
>tfw knowledge and skills I could make money from
>lazy as shit
>>
>>34584936
Schizophrenia is just sensitivity to the Force.
>>
>>34584979
Scientifically, there is no Force - Bill Nye

:^)
>>
>>34584775
That profession is a bit of a one trick pony. When you take away the title of prostitute however most people would say a female is stupid to not go for money, like a richer guy as a mate. So a sugar baby for instance. Basically a prostitute but most people would say they're stupid to not do it.
>>
>>34585027
NO FUN ALLOWED
N O F U N A L L O W E D
NOFUNALLOWED NO FUN ALLOWED N O F U N A L L O W E D
>>
>>34584963
I'm tempted to steal this rare wojak
>>
>>34584066
That's not true. People usually either really like me or really dislike me. I'm not very popular. Have a few awards for book smarts. I wouldn't call myself smart if I were poor. Working toward being able to make money off stuff I'm interested in doesn't even sound like a job honestly it's just being good enough at something that people will fund you to keep doing it. I don't see how to consider something smart if nobody values it enough in a capitalist society to pay you to do stuff.
>>
File: 50.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>own big house
>rent basement to couple of friends, they pay my mortgage and my bills
>slip & fall lands me on insurance disability
>no expenses and free money
am i smart yet brobots
>>
>>34584139
You don't do anything involving quantum mechanics, that's like understanding a computer assembly language when you're Amish.
That was originally wrote in Latin probably because Newton was rich and rich people would do something condescending like that. So no I haven't and I don't think you have either.
Fuck no I can't speed run super mario 64 i don't even want to know how many hours I had logged in on that game, and fuck that water level/part where you can turn metallic.
>>
>>34584026
I do have the knowledge and skills that would probably get me a reasonably lucrative financial sector job but I'm lazy and far too weak-willed to put time into things I don't enjoy.
>>
>>34584026
I get pretty well by without making any myself.
I'd be dumb to spend third of my total time to achieve the same standard of living I get by sitting on my ass.
>>
>>34587458
>probably
Yeah I could probably bang a bunch of hot chics, I'm just too lazy to let them come to me and beg for sex. I try to scare them off pre-emptively so they don't get their feelings hurt being rejected.
>>
>>34584026
I'm book smart but have practical skills on basic carpentry, painting, and medium/advanced IT. I'm also an extremely fast learner, I'm capitalizing on that and my IT skills at my current job in the Army.

Also I'm socially competent enough. I don't particularly enjoy it all the time, but at least I can do.
>>
File: its.png (67KB, 386x310px) Image search: [Google]
its.png
67KB, 386x310px
>>34587593
Should I have said definitely? I say probably because while I do have qualifications and most of my graduating class went off into the financial sector, I have never actually tried to get a job like that so don't really know if my autism would blow it.
>>
>>34587529
>too smart to get paid doing something i like or getting a better paying job
>>
>>34587599
Army is one of the few places that employs people which actually wants smart people and benefits from training them. Only gets a bad wrap from political types that dislike the American system of government, and people that hated being in the Army. Maybe a bit too from people repeating second hand info from one of the previous two types.
>>
File: 1483980969520.jpg (35KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1483980969520.jpg
35KB, 750x738px
>mfw living the NEET life off of passive income
>>
>>34584026
People call me smart but I just think a lot and know a lot of words. I can't actually put anything into practice. Becoming a mediocre writer is basically all I can hope for.
>>
>>34588039
>Becoming a mediocre writer is basically all I can hope for
This feel, I know it
>>
People stopped calling me smart quite a few years ago. I stopped believing it even earlier
>>
File: 7001.jpg (144KB, 1338x899px) Image search: [Google]
7001.jpg
144KB, 1338x899px
>>34584701
Why wouldn't you build a massive 'death ray' then like a super villain.
>>
>>34588008
What kind of passive income?
>>
>>34587757
Don't get me wrong, I could definitely bang hot chics. My fuck stick works. It'd definitely function for hot chics.
>>
>>34587811
Getting paid to do something you enjoy in and of itself is a privilege of select few, as is getting a job that actually pays well enough to truly substitute for the loss of time.
Especially true for us robots I think
>>
>>34587939
I'm not american, but I agree wholeheartedly because our army has a really bad and undeserved reputation. I can't really complain, it's my first workplace and my boss taught me a fuckton of things, I polish my social skills in hierarchy, the rest of the personnel is mostly nice and I feel unexpectedly comfy working with them. Plus I learned a lot about the army itself. I can't blame people for having prejudice against it, I had it too before... but it's way different today than what it was 30 years ago.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.