[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're getting too old for 18 year olds and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (106KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
106KB, 960x960px
>tfw you're getting too old for 18 year olds and are still a virgin
>>
Tfw even girls my own age look like kids and I'm only attacted to 30-year-olds.
>>
>thinking there's such a thing as "too old for 18 year olds"

This is why you're a virgin desu
>>
>>34583184
Girls won't fuck nerdy guys. Plus there's no real way to ever initiate casual sex with them.

>>34583184
Too normie for me.
>>
>>34583135
>24
>see cute undergrads as i walk to class
>know even if i wasn't a sperg they'd want nothing to do with me
>the best person on earth at any athletic or intellectual task is probably younger than me
this is hell
>>
>>34583302
These feels only become worse as you age. 28 here.
>>
>tfw only match with 18 year old fresh out of high school girls on tinder
>tfw only 22 and feel as if they talk and act like literal children
>tfw I just want someone my age or older
>all the 18 year old pussy I want and I don't even want it
>>
>>34583135
25 here. Last year (was 24) I fucked a 17 year old. No issue. She called me daddy though, but I think that's just because she's a thot

In a place where it was legal, of course
>>
Christ degenerate, makeup encrusted stacy skanks are hideous
>>
>>34583402
Every time I see a post like this I know for a fact, that the guy posting it would lick her asshole if it meant he could get some. It's the embodiment of "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".
>>
>>34583388
15 is legal here but it makes no difference.
>>
>>34583262
>quoting the same post twice

Haha get a load of this absolute RETARD >>34583262
>>
>>34583446
>Hurr he clearly must think the exact opposite thing he said!
>Am I smart now cause I contradicted the thing??
>>
>>34583487
>Continues to protest

You must really want to be balls deep in her.
>>
>>34583135

Okay I'm about to point out several different Oddities about this particular thread that basically prove you are one of those people that was born to be a homosexual... It doesn't matter about the robot or the beta thing... Your DNA is fucked up and your brain doesn't work right and you are simply born to have a dick in your mouth for the rest of your life....

1: those women in the photograph are hideous and they are nowhere near a team... Try more like 29 years old at the youngest... They're disgusting

2: you have no idea how to determine anything visually from a woman obviously... Why you would have chosen photographs of girls that were closer to the age 18 to illustrate your stupid homosexual thread

3: I'm 53 and I'm married to a younger woman and she was a lesbian for 11 years until I met her... She and I had been fucking a 22 year old girl together for the past three months

You don't know anything about women at all. I wonder why not ?....

I'm sure you're going to make a bunch of excuses about how they're not good enough for you or they already had sex with somebody else. These are just compensation points that you throw out there to try to distract from your homosexuality. You're not fooling anybody

Maybe no 18 year old chicks ( or perhaps their mothers in your photograph ) are fucking YOU, but last summer, when Wendy and I were fucking Amy, (the 18 year old blonde with perfect tits) there certainly didn't seem to be any shortage in MY BEDROOM...

What guys like you fail to realize is (whether they'll openly admit it or not) young girls are instinctively attracted to older experienced men...

Of course they are... it's been like that since the beginning of history and it's never going to change. And there's nothing you can do about it... I'm serious. You and your excuses have grown tiresome..

If you know any hot young girls, give them my number....

47O-217-2016
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.