[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've recently seen that many women are wearing these. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: chkr.jpg (25KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
chkr.jpg
25KB, 340x270px
I've recently seen that many women are wearing these. What do they mean by this?
>>
File: 1472499651931.jpg (163KB, 731x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1472499651931.jpg
163KB, 731x1070px
>>34583050
there chokers to be used in sex, not like you'd ever need to know what they are :^)
>>
>>34583050
it means they are already the property of another man (like putting a leash on your dog)
>>
Nothing. Gothic/ emo is going to become a fad again. Get ahead of the curve and bust out your old Tripps and Foamy the Squirrel t-shirts.
>>
>>34583050
this is like the 5th time I've seen this shit on here wtf OP
>>
>>34583050
saged and reported and hidden

Fuxking autist
>>
>>34583101
basically this

if they're over 20 it probably means "oh shit, i went through a goth phase when i was 13 and i loved these things, and now it's trendy to wear them again, awesome!"

if they're under 20 it probably means "i saw a pretty girl on instagram with one of these on so i bought 50"

i know it's a meme on /r9k/ to make this into some kind of sexual thing but i guarantee you that deciding "girl has choker" = "girl wants rough sex" or something like that is unbelievably autistic
>>
>>34583050
Every day without fail. Nice autism oh pe.
>>
>>34583050
That's the kind of shit emo girls wore when I was 16. I found it sexy as hell, but now it's assimilated to sluts.
GF used to wear that kind of thing, but now she prefers to wear an actual leather dog collar when she's home.
>>
>>34583050
They're paying tribute to the 2015-2016 Golden State Warriors.

Nah for real. Trendy shit by posers desu famalam
>>
They're called chokers btw.
>>
>>34583156

You can tell he thinks he is fucking hilarious, especially epecially when he samefags the same answer every time. What a fucking loser

>'mommy I posted it again hahabahahabaha!'
>spills piss jug on his tendies as he flails his fat chose-arms
>>
>>34583219
He should just stop, it's good but don't make it as forced as that "quick rundown" meme.
>>
did I win? is it DONE?
>>
Bachelor of Arts in penis fellatio.
>>
>>34583202
>a 3-1 lead

Never gets old
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.