[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trump and the right wing going full fascism >antifa going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1483664428541.png (1MB, 1178x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1483664428541.png
1MB, 1178x1181px
>trump and the right wing going full fascism
>antifa going full authoritarian left

i didnt ask for this....i just want to sit home and play vidya.
>>
How would you define fascism?
>>
>>34582885
>fascism

don't think ya understand what that word means ya pinhead
>>
inb4 thread dies because OP is a fag
>>
"antifa" going "full authoritarian left" is pretty meaningless

what is it you think self-described "antifa" do? hint: they do exactly the thing they are doing right now

authoritarianism has two main components: a strong central authority (hence the name) and a repression of personal freedom in furtherance of that authority

breaking shit and "violent protest" has absolutely nothing to do with "antifa" wanting to establish a powerful centralized authority, nor is the destruction of property a repression of personal freedom. i'm not even going down the property = theft rabbit hole here, i'm just pointing out that "authoritarian left" is a mostly meaningless phrase that pops up on those "political axis" memes that /pol/ and friends like to throw around, but the actual practice of authoritarian leftism looks a lot more like stalinism and a lot less like edgy black bloc dudes throwing bricks at a starbucks

i can't really argue the trump fascism thing, though. i'd really like to be able to say that that's an overreaction too but it's pretty hard to argue.
>>
File: 1472899274536.jpg (48KB, 540x469px) Image search: [Google]
1472899274536.jpg
48KB, 540x469px
>couldn't care less about politics or what other people want to complain about
>sit at home and play vidya

ignorance is bliss
>>
File: 243.png (62KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
243.png
62KB, 899x547px
>>34582885
>trump and the right wing going full fascism
>>
leftism is a cancer to society
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.