[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had no female friends in highschool >graduate highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1470462499799.jpg (94KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1470462499799.jpg
94KB, 800x670px
>had no female friends in highschool
>graduate highschool
>my social circle of gross nerds eventually left me to pursuit successful lives
>I am alone
>I have no friends
>I have no way of meeting girls through mutual friends
>I have no friends in college
>there are literally ZERO girls in my program, everyone is the same as me
>I might have to be one of those people that have dating site profiles
>I am likely to die alone

I wanted to live a simple life, be together with my highschool sweetheart until death by old age, why the fuck am I cursed to live life as the polar opposite of a CHAD?

during my first year of highschool, I had my life goals planned out in my head:

>super popular
>my crush falls in love me and becomes my gf
>I do amazing in school and get some scholarships or something
>I graduate college and land an amazing job
>I have a cool car
>I make lots of money
>I marry my gf from highschool and we live happily

Why did I have to become my worst nightmare? I have no one to talk to, my parents hate me and have invested more on my younger sister.

What is my fucking purpose? was I born into this world just to become a useless fat ugly NEET? I can't even kill myself cause I still feel like I owe my parents.

It fucking hurts to go out by myself to eat a lone somewhere, seeing at the corner of my eye, groups of people enjoying themselves like normal functioning human beings, every one of them looking beautiful and have purpose in life.

I remember seeing lonely gross looking people eating alone whenever I would go out with my family to eat somewhere during my youth, never would I have thought that would be my future.
>>
>>34582741
I cannot stress how much I relate to this. This life really sucks for some of us. The worst part is that even the weird groups have people. Pretty much everyone from every social group managed to find someone. Why do we have to be alone, outcasts doomed to loneliness? I'm having trouble dealing with this
>>
>>34582741
There is no need to kill yourself. Live for all the pleasure you can feel in life, like food, music, art, or sport. Due to the repulsive dating culture of 2017, living alone is normal and most things are accommodated for the single life.

I'm in a similar position as you are, I have never known any girls, especially any that liked me. All my friends have moved on, while I was left behind. But I know that some part of humanity has to be a failure, and just because I am a failure doesn't mean I can't have a pleasurable life.
>>
>>34582741
At least you had friends in high school.
I graduated last year and I'm taking a gap year right now. I'm supposed to go this fall but I don't want to go. I've given up, it doesn't get better for people like me. I'm probably going to kill myself before the end of the year.
>>
>>34582741
This is me except im 22 and it's already been almost 5 years of neetdom. And that small group of nerds are off being chads and normies.
>>
>>34582951
Haha nerd hurry up and kill yourself NERD hahahahaha im so much more smarter then you NERD hahahahaha
>>
File: Venomjak.png (15KB, 305x275px) Image search: [Google]
Venomjak.png
15KB, 305x275px
>>34582741
>>34582897
>>34582927
>>34582951
>>34583011

We need our own nation of NEETs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.