[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did we end up on here Why are we all such shit cunt failures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0332.jpg (24KB, 247x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
24KB, 247x242px
Why did we end up on here

Why are we all such shit cunt failures at life and why does it bother us so much that we feel the need to come on here? Why can't we be normie failures and just pretend like we aren't failures and go about our lives living in ignorance about our failures?

Instead we choose to focus on them and can't see past them at all and feel like there's no way out so we let everything go and things just get worse and worse as every year goes by.

Why can't we be happy just getting some shitty low skill job, going home to an empty roach infested apartment, and being happy watching some meme TV shows, completely oblivious to our pathetic existence, just happy to exist for no real reason.

But nope we have to be stuck in our own head all the time, completely paralysed by our past and afraid to do anything anymore, going to bed every night hoping we don't wake up.
>>
mostly because you want everything to happen at once but life doesnt work that way
>>
I'm a 30 year old HHKV living with my parents. I can't imagine being happy without....

>a decently well paying job where I'm loved by the majority of my coworkers
>an decently attractive wife that isn't fat and is very nice and feminine
>3-4 kids that I'm able to provide a very stable and healthy upbringing for
>a nice house in a safe area
>two nice cars
>decent amount of money in the bank on top of all this for security

As it is right now, none of us this probably going to happen unless I won the lottery
>>
So much whining. Am i in highschool again? Sheeeit.
>>
>>34582510
Its always been like this. Life sucks man
>>
>Why can't we be happy just getting some shitty low skill job, going home to an empty roach infested apartment, and being happy >watching some meme TV shows, completely oblivious to our pathetic existence, just happy to exist for no real reason?

Whatever autism, social dysfunction, or personality disorder keeps other humans away from us. Find a happy normie making 20k a year and I guarantee you he has a friend every fifty feet in his city. Normies derive so much from others, way more than we realize.

Confidence is multiplied in a group. Being around other confident people makes you confident creating a fearless-happybuzz feedback loop that normies are basically high on all the time.

Not only that, knowing that if you fall someone will catch you (figuratively) removes a massive chunk of that anxiety that comes with taking a risk. If you take no risks, you will gain nothing. At the same time if you risk too much and fail and there's nothing behind you stopping your fall, you could be royally fucked. For years, maybe decades.

There's a reason when a primate is abandoned or pushed out by his troop, he basically just sits down and waits to die. Its the same reason that makes solitary confinement considered torture by many.

We're here because its the only baboon troop we fit into after being rejected by our own. As fucked up as it is, its a connection to other beings who can at least relate a little.
>>
Actual autistic retard failures are rare here now.

The catalogue is all failed normie pussy worship, people trying to get a gf, people complaining about exes and how alone they are, or people coming here to brag about something.
>>
>>34584135
I endorse this post
>>
>>34584178
Where did our autistic retard friends go?
>>
>>34584509
Stopped posting, went to other boards, or went to other sites.

After the poopoo peepee shit and then the school shooter shit, there's probably something like 15 people left that are actually autistic retards anymore.
>>
It's like therapy but cheaper.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.