[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving away in a month, from the town my oneitis lives,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1480485048900.jpg (154KB, 1079x709px) Image search: [Google]
1480485048900.jpg
154KB, 1079x709px
I'm moving away in a month, from the town my oneitis lives, what should be my fair well message? Please help me think of a good one robots.
>>
No matter what you do/say, you're still leaving and nothing will come of it. Just start forgetting about her now and she'll still forget you before you forget her.
>>
>>34581884
Yeah, to be honest, saying anything would just make me look desperate, I've been thinking of just saying nothing then moving.
>>
>>34581853
Does she even know your name? Do you have any contact, etc.?
>>
>>34582232
Yes we both know each other's names, and I have her Spyke and Kik.
>>
>>34581853
You can get over her fast by imagining her taking a big dump
>>
>>34581853
>"I gotta go do something."
>"What do you have to go do, anon?"
>prolonged silence
>"I just gotta drive."
>drive off while blasting Judas Priest and never look back
>>
>>34582840
Nah, just makes me want to do anal with her badly, so not helping.
>>34582874
Um OK?..
>>
Are you friends at all or does she barely even know you?
>>
>>34583616
We used to be pretty good friends, but I kinda fucked it up with my autism.
>>
>>34581853
Block/delete her on everything and never contact her again. You two will never be. I know that because you're here. I'm sorry, anon. I once thought I had a chance with mine too. How naive of me.
>>
start tributing picture after picture of her, then leave your stack of pics in her mailbox anonymously

for great justice
>>
>>34582874
>not blasting the real human bean song
>>
File: 1485895923770.png (10KB, 205x206px) Image search: [Google]
1485895923770.png
10KB, 205x206px
>>34581853
>2017
>have a "oneitis"
>still haven't given up on 3D whores to live the superior 2D lifestyle
I smell plebbit
reee
>>
>>34581853
tell her you were the anonymous hacker known as 4chan, stole pictures from her phone and posted her nudes on /b/
>>
>>34581853
so long, and thanks for all the fish!
ogogo
>>
>>34581853
wtf why would you leave a fair well message?just go for a last coffee sometime if you are close friends or just tell her you are leaving if you meet her at random.for robots people here sure are emotional and over dramatic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.