[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you pay for three more inches of height?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 4URdr.jpg (43KB, 604x451px) Image search: [Google]
4URdr.jpg
43KB, 604x451px
How much would you pay for three more inches of height? Me? Probably $5000.
>>
>>34581805
that short guy has the best body, he looks like the kind of guy who would put in a lot of effort in the bedroom as well
>>
>>34581805
>Probably $5000
that's pretty low for 3 inches of height

probably the same as you to be honest

it's not *too* important but if I could gain an extra three inches for 5k I would
>>
>>34581840
Looks like he's on roids to me
>>
I wouldn't - I don't want to be 6'7".

Also, obligatory statement that height doesn't do anything for you if you have a busted face.

t. Mid 20's kv
>>
$5k is nothing to most people, it should be $25k for an inch. Make it an amount they have to up for a year or two
>>
I'm 5'11", so it would push me to exactly where I want to be.

I'd pay several thousand for that.
>>
>>34581805
Not much. I'm 6'2" and don't make good use of it. I couldn't do better at 6'5" I'd probably just weigh more.
>>
Less than I'd pay for the equivalent in extra muscle.
>>
Sometimes I daydream about doing a Who Wants to be a Millionaire type thing but with God and for every answer I get correct he gives me a centimeter of height. Also sometimes the prize is hairs on my head or muscle weight.
>>
>>34581900
Hell i'd pay to lose an inch or two.
6'2 and I want to ride in fancy euro mobile and not look like a goof on cycles. But still want just enough to reach the top of the cabinet of course.
>>
>>34581840
He's that buff probably because of a Napoleon complex teebeeh
>>
>>34581865
You know what that means?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGtpdT-FIwY
>>
>>34582060
Testosterone causes testicular atrophy. Your balls get smaller, not your dick. Your dick may get bigger due to increase in blood flow m8
>>
>>34581805
I'd pay as little as it would take.
>>
>>34581840
Do you have a vag?
>>
>>34582848
Not who you're talking to, but I have a vag...uum cleaner. It sucks.
>>
>>34582060
this is the third time i've seen this posted on here, who's the fucking grumpfag?
>>
>>34581805
I'm 6'2" but I'd pay that much for an extra couple inches on my dick.
>>
>>34581865
No fucking shit sherlock

That means he has dick below the balls
>>
>>34581962
Just eat more you goddamn pussy

Peanut butter protein shake every night
>>
>>34583411
but then your muscles would be made of peanut butter and not chicken breast or steak
>>
i'd pay to lose a few inches
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.