[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: guilty confessions that make you ashamed I broke two girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1485361989766.jpg (12KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1485361989766.jpg
12KB, 251x241px
ITT: guilty confessions that make you ashamed

I broke two girls hearts. I hated one girl but not the other. I felt like an asshole for the girl i liked kind of but was incompatible with.

The other one, however, that was an ugly ordeal. I had thought it would feel good after she had backstabbed me to destroy her. She always had a crush on me and i knew it. After a year of silence and shunning from me i remember kissing her randomly and she asked me why and all i said was "so you will think about it all night. So you won't sleep." she was a virgin and pretty qt for a blonde, very christian though. Several times she had my cock in her hand, or I had her panties down and was rubbing it against her pussy but i never fucked her.

Near the end i let her walk in on me fucking her friend. I told her she meant nothing to me and it was all just a game. I told her she would always remember how easily i could have claimed her virginity. I showed her how meaningless her religious views really were on the matter of sex.

The last thing I said to her then was "what did you expect from me? You said it yourself when you wedged between (my ex) and me. You called me heartless."

I expected to feel good about ruining someone whose meddling contributed to a really bad year for me. In the end, i was unfulfilled. I didnt feel good. I felt like a monster.

She is not qt anymore, fat and unkempt and miserable. She isn't even christian now. It took 11 years for me to own up to my misdeed and apologize to her.

Seeing the pain I caused didnt feel good. It never satisfied me. All i feel about it is shame. Shame for what I was, what I did. I can never take it back. You try to tell yourself it is ok. That she deserved it. In the end though you dont even have the comfort of emptiness. It feels like a stain on your character that will never wash clean.
>>
>>34581698
>too weak to let her pain keep you warm at night

billy beta buck bitch
>>
>>34581838
I do not revel in the misery of others. I do not take pride in causing pain. I know that I can hurt people. I prefer not to.
>>
>>34581698
>Abloobloobloo girls have liked me

Fuck off tripcuck
>>
>>34581937
Sorry friend but this is a misc. Board. It is not a virgin hugbox. Go to wizchan for that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvRvSxsW-I
this plays whenever i walk into a room im not sure if it really plays but i def hear it
>>
So no one else gonna confess?
>>
>has sex
>tripshit
Get off my board.
>>
File: 1471395065857.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471395065857.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
I somehow only attract crazies, and only through the internet - no doubt because I have been on the internet since I was 8 and have carefully crafted a perfect personality for myself while I'm on it. I essentially have my own D.E.N.N.I.S. system and have used to on multiple occasions to make girls that I met on the internet, through non-dating site means (needs to appear innocent), to fall in love with this perfect representation of myself that I have created. I kinda get off on it, I don't know. It definitely is fulfilling, gets to the point where I'm waking up to like 10-20 messages all from one girl who think it's appropriate to send me inane details about what she's doing as I'm asleep, because to her fake me is all I think about.
Not only am I ashamed of this, but I'm probably most ashamed of the time that I told one of these girls who I had been talking to for a year that I suffered from heart failure and was gonna die in a few months - then just cutting all ties with her. I was bored, and kind of curious as to how her reaction would be and how far she'd go.

I'm still doing it to this day, though. Hell, doing it in between writing out sentences here. The most recent girl took me 1 month for her to really fall, but I definitely come to the conclusion this only works on mentally deranged woman (kek I know).
>>
>>34582417
>my board

LOL no.
>>
>>34581698
I have never told my parents that I love them??
>>
>>34582484
It seems like you could possibly use your skills to help some unstable people.

I mean being manipulative doesnt mean you have yo be a cunt.
>>
>>34581698
I wouldn't say I'm ashamed of this but whatever might as well get it off my chest.

I legitimately feel no empathy towards others. I'm not Hannibal Lector or anything but I just can't really connect with people. Say you have a broken leg, I'd know that is a situation that really isn't that great but that's where it ends for me. At the end of the day I'm more at peace with things by myself and would much rather have it like that. I have a job (not retail or anything), pay my bills and taxes, and basically keep to myself, so the fact that some people can't get that around their heads is a little frustrating. Nowhere does it say that I have to connect with every single person I meet. I have enough problems of my own, I don't need others to make the list even bigger.
>>
I have killed someone
>>
>>34582596
Is it weird that i feel experienced on both sides of this fence?
>>
File: 1477688044080.jpg (45KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1477688044080.jpg
45KB, 720x405px
>>34582533
Fulfilling my own selfish needs and simulating genuine interaction with the opposite sex with the full knowledge that 80% of the things I say are complete and utter lies is much more interesting and appealing than helping people.
How would I even help someone?
>>
Im ur gf and im pregnant!
>>
>>34582754
If i tell you i remove the challenge, now dont I?
>>
>>34582790
if I let challenges encourage me I wouldn't spend 16 hours a day on this website. oh well.
>>
>>34583023
If you say so lad. If you say so
>>
Thred ded? Redemption!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.