[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people live to be old? I can't comprehend how anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: old.jpg (25KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
25KB, 450x312px
How do people live to be old? I can't comprehend how anyone would want to live to that point. The very idea of it makes suicide feel that much more inevitable and necessary to me.
>>
They didn't die the whole time they were alive.
>>
>>34581573
Most decrepit old people have taken very poor care of themselves during the rest of their lives (totally within their control). Everyone dies of course, but most elderly are just reaping the results of their ignorance and negligence.
>>
>>34581671
What? You are fucking retarded
>>
File: 1483031180110.png (227KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483031180110.png
227KB, 500x500px
I don't get it either. Perhaps if you're rich and can just fuck around all day it would be alright but besides that it must be a literal hell. Slowly watching yourself decay as the things that once made life worth living become near impossible to enjoy. Always longing for days when you were young and the world felt like your's to conquer. I'm not a fan of real life but I hope in my lifetime modern medicine reaches a point where aging is postponed indefinitely, so I can stay active and then just kill myself once i'm done with it all.
>>
>>34581750
>I hope in my lifetime modern medicine reaches a point where aging is postponed indefinitely

The elites would never, ever share that kind of technology with the masses of clueless plebs beneath them.
>>
>>34581790
You're right, it's just a cute thought.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.