[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to join university anime club because it's full

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Bf3ROxNCUAA--sY.jpg (54KB, 599x798px) Image search: [Google]
Bf3ROxNCUAA--sY.jpg
54KB, 599x798px
>want to join university anime club because it's full of qt nerd girls who are 4/10s
>have no idea how to anime and have the attention span of a goldfish
feels bad man
>>
they don't actually talk about anime at anime clubs
>>
>>34581562
just join anyways and tell them you don't into anime
be receptive to whatever shit they want you to watch, people like to recommend stuff to people
>>
File: 1469225827597.png (129KB, 882x797px) Image search: [Google]
1469225827597.png
129KB, 882x797px
>>34581562
>have the attention span of a goldfish

How are you managing your classes then?
>>
>>34581562
uni clubs are inclusive and maximum faggotry, but they're not some "Anti filthy casual" spot. Rather the opposite.

Just go faggot. You're probably more attractive the less you know about anime because they can teach you and you can talk to them while being taught.
>>
>>34581700
I'm doing well in 3 of the five because I've forced myself to do the readings

other two courses, my grades are, well, um,
>>
>>34581562

>only went to HS
>anime god
>tfw ywn be in any anime club
>>
To be part of the anime community you just need to recite the right phrases and use the right words, like "we used to have great anime like Cowboy Bebop, now it's all fucking moeshit for otaku, what the fuck happened." There's no need to understand what you're talking about or what the words you use mean, nobody else understands either. Watching anime is optional.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.