[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "All your teeth fell out and it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1393796210150.gif (99KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1393796210150.gif
99KB, 267x200px
>it's another "All your teeth fell out and it's all your fault" dream

At least it's better than the dreams where I find my one true love then wake up and realize it was all fake. Nightmares can be nice because you get to feel the incredible relief that none of the horrible stuff ever happened and you're ok once you wake up. Happy dreams are awful, because you only get to experience crashing disappointment and self-hatred once you wake up.
>>
I've had this dream several times where it feels like I'm falling into a void, and with every passing second it feels like existence itself is disappearing. I was always scared so I always fought against it and woke myself up. One time, though, I kept letting go and letting go and it felt like everything I knew and was disappeared and I was enveloped by something like a sun. I woke up. Then it never happened again.
>>
>>34580978
That's pretty cool, must have been an interesting sensation. When I went under full anesthesia to get four wisdom teeth out I dreamed that I was in space and these two formless beings told me that I had woken up to the real reality. They told me that even while we're alive in our "reality" we exist in the real reality, but dormant and we are all being of pure energy. Then they took me flying through different dimensions and showed me a thousand things that lower mortals can't comprehend and blew my fucking mind. Too bad I stopped being able to comprehend them after I woke up.
>>
>>34581079

Wow that sounds like DMT.

I once had a dream I walked through a video store and each video on the shelf had a specific title, and a different kind of theme on the cover - like real movies. It is amazing what the brain can create.

I've also heard amazing music in my dreams that I couldn't remember when I woke up.

I sometimes wonder if the things we see or hear in our dream are really that profound, or do we just imagine them to be? Like if somehow we could record our dreams would the images seem really bland, and we just imagine them to be really cool?
>>
>>34581171
I imagine it would be either boring or total nonsense. We probably have an abstract idea of "I'm looking at a really awesome thing" while our brain just put in some filler that we project the emotion onto.
>>
>it's another "Your brothers gf is actually your gf" dream
>>
>Had a dream that Nagisa Shiota was my friend
>no friends in real life
It's most definitely autistic that it was Nagisa but it depressed me because I thought I had a friend.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.