[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we brought up to think girls are these caring, fair,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1483926937755.jpg (293KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483926937755.jpg
293KB, 683x1024px
Why are we brought up to think girls are these caring, fair, emotional creatures filled with love, when in reality they are the exact opposite?

Who lied to us?
>>
>>34579935
Your mother apparently.
>>
>>34579935
The media. Movies, TV, etc.
>>
Because your bad experiences with women outweigh your positive experiences with women
>>
>>34580045
so you are saying his own biased lied to him?
>>
>>34580045

Positive experiences with women are reserved for Chad.
>>
>>34580045
>Because your bad experiences with women outweigh your positive experiences with women
OP wouldn't have any positive experiences with women because women only treat Chad positively/are only kind to Chad
>>
File: Phylactery_Lich.jpg (75KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
Phylactery_Lich.jpg
75KB, 700x499px
romantic movies.

in reality women will choose the best and if she can she will use you like a step to get what she wants.
that's why manipulative people are the top of the world.
is the only scheme that work with humans.

and people who don't use the weapons that nature gave them are destined to dissapear as result of natural selection.
>>
File: CLICK.gif (778KB, 464x258px) Image search: [Google]
CLICK.gif
778KB, 464x258px
>Making any generalization about almost literally 50% of the human population
>>
File: large[1].jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Anna is a goddess
>>
File: 1485710073461.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485710073461.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>34580044
>>34580086

Romantic novels and movies are all mostly made by men, hence they portray women in a mans ideal way. Which we grow up thinking is real life.
>>
>>34579935
I would blame the fathers, uncles, and brothers that molested them
>>
>>34580045
>positive experiences with women
What? I don't think I've ever had one of those... My mom snipped my foreskin off at birth, my older sister bullied me when I was a child, and girls have always been either rude towards me or outright ignored me.
>>
>>34580306
Probably because you're an ugly, beta bitch
>>
>>34580086
so why don't you step up?

other girls "step up" by not opening their legs to every guy they meet. you just don't like her enough to put in effort, and you're lazy. don't blame the system.
>>
>>34580068
who would have that the people are inclined to respond more positively to other people who behave in a socially normal way towards them

wow
>>
Bored virgin monks from the Middle Ages who never touched a woman romanticizing them

Jewish media repressing the truth about women

Back in the old days women were rightfully viewed as annoying, heartless, stupid, irrational burdens
>>
File: Average woman 6.jpg (1MB, 3596x2102px) Image search: [Google]
Average woman 6.jpg
1MB, 3596x2102px
>>34579935
Women and Society at large have a vested self interest in men remaining in a pacified state which is facilitated by the current setup where men are kept in a dream-like state. The best way to do this is to romanticize life so that only the rare(and evermore increasing) disillusioned act outside of the status quo.

>tl;dr Women and society(which is gynocentric) teamed up to cuck men and make them less masculine and more easy to control. This can be seen in the temperance movement and how male behavior was curbed in a massive overhaul after the wild west was "civilized" leading to masculine traits such as unkempt hair, facial hair, drinking, and general rambuctiousness being removed from the population of men and it is only now starting to return. The got the ball rolling by denying masculine men jobs and portraying working men as clean-shaven and "gentlemanly" i.e. opening doors, laying coat over puddle, etc. This affected the job market where employers began hiring only those who fit this new description and now the snowball has been rolling for so long that it is massive.

Check out Turd Flinging Monkey's MGTOW playlist. Not for MGTOW content but because he offers quite a philosophical and methodical analysis of societies using statistics in a humorous way. Not a shill or him, but he saved my life from becoming even more hellish.

>>34580045
>>34580867
>>34580836
Behavior has nothing to do with it. Only looks and resources can affect how women treat men. Swap the behavior of Chads and the incels here and nothing changes.

>>34580154
Inferences can be made regarding behavior based on statistical and historical information. Pic related.

>>34580177
Romantic novels and movies contain regurgitated themes and tropes such as kind and endearing women. These aspects of the many forms of media were only recently created in the modern era by cucks and male feminists at the beginning of the 20th century. These themes and tropes have since been self-propagating.
>>
File: edgemaster mc3rdgrader.jpg (41KB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
edgemaster mc3rdgrader.jpg
41KB, 498x330px
>>34579935
Society

My parents never told me shit about the opposite sex or relationships
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.