[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to drop out of society? Not talking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1483596871592.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483596871592.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
What is the best way to drop out of society? Not talking about neet bux

options that came to mind

move to hawaii and become a homeless surfer
>pros
paradise
chill life
>cons
no shelter, can get fucked by storms and methheads
probably have to walk around a lot because police dont like vagrants
food and hygiene becomes a hustle

become a monk (catholic)
>pros
food and shelter
normie family will be proud of me
>cons
rigorous studying for first few years
have to pray for like 10 hours a day 6 days a week for the rest of my life
cant fuck or fap

join a commune
>pros
shelter
might not have to have a real job(?)
>cons
have to live with people who may be cunts
might still need a real job(?)

im not really sure how communes work. ideally I would just like to grow food and do community work but im sure some may require you to pay money to live there

any other options you guys know of that doesnt involve killing myself or prostituting myself
>>
>>34579911
convert a van into a home and live a never ending road trip
>>
>>34579971
I would have no way of paying for gas and maintenance
>>
>>34579998
well what CAN you do?
>>
>>34579998
you could get an old army surplus vehicle that runs on any kind of oil you put in it. prepper style.
>>
>>34579911

you could probably get away with a sneaky fap if you were a monk, im sure the pope faps every now and again, especially considering hes surrounded by qt altar boys
>>
Sell your body to the highest paying degenerate
>>
>>34579998
You can suck the gas of other cars.
>>
have no ideas, but I'm interested too, op
>>
>>34580224
im a 22 year old male and not good at anything, college drop out. so im pretty much useless. also I have $0 saved up and am in 2k credit debt. thinking about taking a lot more out and then declaring bankruptcy before committing to whatever I decide to do
>>
>>34580271
you make a pact with god though, if he is real and you go against that you pretty much just fucked your shit up
>>
>>34580551

if he is real im sure he'll forgive you for the occasional fap, considering all the work youd be doing for him
>>
File: 1281129840285.png (175KB, 350x340px) Image search: [Google]
1281129840285.png
175KB, 350x340px
>tfw cory will never be your mommyfu
>>
>>34579998
lrn2beg
>>
>>34580600
that seems like more work than work
>>
>>34580637
its surprisingly easy. the thing is no one gives you money
learn to steal
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.